前情提要
Previously on Elementary:
这些照片
These photos...
性质比较特殊
They're of a sensitive nature.
如果照片证明你是清白的
If they prove you're innocent,
我很肯定我们不会再找你
I'm pretty sure we're done with you.
安藤东遇害当晚你在干这个
That's what you were doing the night Azuma was killed?
这能释放压力
It relieves stress.
马库斯・贝尔警探
Detective Marcus Bell?
执行警官斯崔德・林肯 美国法警署的
Deputy Strider Lincoln, U.S. Marshals Service.
我的上司听说了很多关于你的好事
My bosses hear good things about you.
他们希望你能考虑提交一份申请
They'd like you to consider putting in an application.
但如果你想去做
But if you decide to see this thing through,
我会非常为你骄傲
I'd be so proud of you.
我会申请加入法警署
I put in my application to the Marshals Service.
我会在六个月内去格林科进行培训
I report to training at Glynco in six months.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
坏警♥察♥没甜甜圈
我明白 但是...
I understand that, but...
如我之前所说 这肯定有问题
Like I said before, it has to be a mistake.
我不能 因为我是现在
Well, I-I can't, because it's the only time
才听你们提起 我真的脱不开身
you're offering it right now, and I'm in a real crunch.
她什么时候来
Well, what time does she get in?
好的 我会的
Okay, I will.
谢谢
Thanks.
听起来不太好
That didn't sound good.
是的 看来想及时完成我的硕士学业
It wasn't. Turns out finishing my master's in time
好进行下一轮的法警署申请
to apply for the Marshals this next cycle--
说起来容易 做起来难
easier said than done.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为你已经上过一些需要的课程了
I thought you took some of the courses you already need.
那些不算吗
Don't those count?
算 而且学校给了我很多学分
They do, and the school gave me a ton of credits
因为我匹配的工作经验
for applicable work experience,
但还是有很多课要上
but that still leaves a lot of classes.
可按时上课
And getting them done in time
同时还要全职在这里工作
while working a full load here--
就像在解一个逻辑难题
it's like solving a logic puzzle.
总之 我的犯罪数据统计还需要更多学分
Anyway, I still need a few more credits in Criminal Statistics,
而这学期只有
and there's only one class
一门课符合要求
that fits the bill this semester.
而你没进去
And you didn't get in.
我登记了
I registered for it,
但我被告知 人满了
but I was told it was already full.
然后我发现 一个我的朋友
Then I found out that a buddy of mine
在我之后登记的 进去了
who registered after me got in.
所以学校搞砸了 他们应该能解决这个问题
So the school messed up. They should be able to fix that.
等着看吧 我明天过去一趟
We'll see. I'm gonna head down there tomorrow,
跟能帮上忙的人聊聊
talk to someone who might be able to help.
你有"匹配的工作经验"
Well, with all of your "applicable work experience"
我相信你能解决问题
I'm sure you'll figure it out.
你收到的也是夏洛克的短♥信♥吗
Did you get this from Sherlock, too?
他请我们去皇后区的一个犯罪现场
He's inviting us to a crime scene in Queens.
必须说 我有点习惯了当那个
Gotta say, I'm kind of used to being the one
发邀请的人
who does the inviting.
我想我这方面是有些守旧
Guess I'm old-fashioned that way.
我在我的警方广播里听到了一段有趣的对话
Heard some interesting chatter on my police scanner.
觉得我该过来看看
Thought I'd pop by.
被害人是布鲁斯・德拉莫尔
The victim is one Bruce Deramore.
独居
Lived alone.
死于胸前的一处枪击
Died of a single gunshot to the chest.
清洁工人发现的他 她正在外边接受问话
Cleaning lady found him. She's being interviewed outside.
有别人看到或听到什么吗
Anyone else see or hear anything?
别人 没有
Anyone? No.
哪怕是你 这样也过于神秘了
You're being unusually cryptic, even for you.
而且你到现在还没说
And you still haven't said
那段对话哪里有趣了
what was so interesting about the chatter.
我看了 这里没有强行闯入的痕迹
I saw there was no forced entry.
凶手没动这些昂贵的东西
The killer left behind all this expensive gear.
所以当然 这大概是私人恩怨
So, sure, this was probably personal,
但仅是如此 不会让你
but that alone wouldn't rise to the level
对这个人如此感兴趣
of you being interested in this guy.
实际上 让我感兴趣的不是他
Well, as it happens, he isn't what interested me.
而是她
She is.
谢谢
Thank you.
请让我介绍下斯凯勒
May I introduce Skyler.
一个性♥爱♥玩偶
A sex doll?
我听到的聊天内容
The chatter that I spoke about--
是鉴证组的人通过无线电请人帮忙
it was a CSU tech radioing for assistance
从硅上采集一些指纹
lifting fingerprints off silicone.
然后我意识到他描述的是个玩偶
I recognized the description of the doll that followed.
伙计 我完全支持"在自己家
Man, I'm all for doing whatever you want
想干什么干什么"的言论
in the privacy of your own home,
但这个太让人不安了
but that is unsettling.
你这种情况叫恐怖谷理论
You're referring to the uncanny valley.
也就是一个人
It's the discomfort one feels
因为另一个过于像真人的无生命物体
when an inanimate object ventures too close
而感到不适
to seeming real.
她是一个完美伴侣机器人10号♥
She is a Perfect Mate Robotics Mode 10.
10号♥ 自然的
A ten, naturally.
如果你打算和机器装置谈恋爱
Yeah, just the thing if you're up
这就是你会找的型号♥
for having a relationship with an appliance.
一年里性♥爱♥玩偶能卖♥♥出150亿美金
Sex toys sell to the tune of $15 billion a year,
所以显然 很多人是如此
so, clearly, many people are.
但重点是 完美伴侣10号♥
But the point is, Perfect Mate 10s
不是那种普通的性♥爱♥玩偶
are not your run-of-the-mill sex-bots.
程序代码让她们能表现出女朋友的感觉
They are programmed to deliver more of a girlfriend experience.
她们能记住你喜欢什么
They're capable of remembering your likes,
你不喜欢什么 你们对话的细节
your dislikes, details of your conversations--
这些都用来模拟出一种恋爱的感觉
all so as to simulate a sense of relationship.
和很多恋爱伴侣不同
Unlike many romantic partners,
它们真的会倾听
they actually listen.
而因为它们会倾听...
And because they listen...
这个性♥爱♥玩偶可能就成了目击证人
This sex doll could be a witness to the murder.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第十六集
谢谢你抽时间见我们 拉博克先生
Thanks for taking the time to meet with us, Mr. Lubbock.
伙计 拜托 我无法表达
Dude, please. I can't tell you how bummed we all were
布鲁斯遇害我们有多难过
when we heard about Bruce.
我想被人用枪打烂的胸膛
I expect getting his chest blown open
让德拉莫尔先生也很伤心
harshed Mr. Deramore's mellow as well.
起初看到他公♥寓♥里的玩偶时
When we first saw the doll at his apartment,
我们以为他只是一位顾客
we assumed that he was just a customer,
但我们发现了工资条 才知道
but then we found pay stubs that helped us realize
他在完美伴侣机器人公♥司♥工作
that he worked here at Perfect Mate Robotics.
他去年一直领导着3D打印团队
Uh, he led the 3-D printing team for the last year.
帮忙设计玩偶的脸
Helped design the doll's faces.
据你所知 他跟这里的人处得好吗
Did he get along with everyone here, as far as you know?
当然
Absolutely.
我们的企业文化很棒
The culture here is très chill.
你的员工经常
And is it typical for your employees
把他们的作品带回家吗
to take their work home with them?
我希望他们带回去
I hope it's typical.
零售价一万五千美元
At a retail price of 15 grand
还要排队六个月
and a six-month waiting list,
最先得到原型玩偶是我们最好的福利之一
prime access to a Mode is one of our best perks.
再说这是了解玩偶的好方法
Plus, it's a great way to get to know the dolls.
人们会花一万五买♥♥这些玩偶
People pay $15,000 for them?
你要记住
You have to remember,
这不是关于性
it's not about sex.
是吗
No?
核心不是关于性
Not at the heart of it.
人们很寂寞
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表