一个男人的头
A man's head
在那个包里
is in that bag.
但我不知道它是从哪来的
And I don't know where I got it from,
这意味着我也不知道
which means I also don't know
它可能是谁丢的
who might miss it.
我们只知道
I mean, for all we know,
此时警♥察♥正在来的路上
the police are on their way here as we speak.
我知道我该怎么做
I know what I have to do.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
那颗头现在在哪
Where is the head now?
我们通知了法医办公室
We notified the M.E.'s office,
一位法医调查员去了我家
and a medicolegal investigator came to the house.
华生正陪着那颗头去停尸房♥
Watson is accompanying it to the morgue.
而你不知道它是从哪来的
And you have no idea where you got it.
我不知道
I do not.
而这是因为这个...
And that's because of this--
-你叫它什么 -脑震荡后综合征
- what do you call it? - Post-concussion syndrome.
你得这个病有多久了
Which you've been dealing with for how long now?
我是一个多月前被确诊的
I was diagnosed just over a month ago.
我没告诉你
Well, I didn't tell you
-是因为我不想让你担心 -胡扯
- because I didn't want to concern you. - Bull.
你不是担心我或者我的感受
You weren't concerned about me or my feelings.
你是担心你自己
You were concerned about yourself.
你没告诉我是因为你怕我让你停职
You didn't tell me because you were afraid I'd bench you.
你是对的
And you were right.
因为我不像你 我还有别人要担心
Because unlike you, I've got other people to worry about.
我要指挥一个分局的人
I've got a whole squad under my command.
我以为我们已经过了这个阶段
I thought we were past all this.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
六年前 当你要来这里工作时
Six years ago, when you asked to work here,
你没说你刚刚戒毒
you left out the part about you just getting out of rehab.
-这完全不是一回事 -我知道
- These situations are completely different. - u202dI know.
但你现在不能完全控制自己的行为
But you are not in full control of your actions right now.
如果你糊涂了
What if you got confused
想拔别人的枪呢
and you tried to pull someone's gun?
我会疲惫
I get tired.
我会头痛
I get headaches.
我 我...
I, uh, I...
我会短暂失忆
I've had a brief memory lapse.
在此期间 你不知道从哪拿了颗人头
During which, you took a human head from God knows where
并把它带回了你家
and brought it back to your house.
听着 我们都知道就算我有了新缺陷
Look, you and I both know that even with my new deficiencies,
但我仍然能十倍胜任...
that I'm still ten times more capable than...
继续 把你的想法说完
Oh, go ahead. Finish your thought.
这不是什么秘密
It's not like it's any secret,
你觉得你比任何人都强
you think you're better than everyone else.
而事实是有太多次
And the truth is, too many times,
我都真的视你如此
I have treated you like you are.
所以这有一部分也是我的错
So some of this is my fault.
但我受够了
But I'm done.
警♥察♥在工作中经常受伤
Cops get injured on the job all the time.
警♥察♥经常会得脑震荡
Cops get concussions all the time.
你知道他们会怎么做吗 去找指挥官
You know what they do? They tell their C.O.
然后他们会在得到局里的医生批准后
And they get cleared by a department doctor
回到工作岗位上
before returning to duty.
我已经厌倦给你开后门了
I am tired of giving you a pass.
这次如果你想继续在这里工作
This time, you want to keep working here,
你就要像其他人一样走流程
you're gonna jump through the same hoops as the rest of us.
跟警监谈得怎么样
How'd it go with the captain?
跟预想中的一样
About as well as can be expected.
那么糟吗
That bad?
我早上要做的第一件事是去
I'm to report to the NYPD's medical division
纽约警局医务部报到
first thing in the morning.
我被禁止参与任何警方工作
I'm forbidden for working with the police in any capacity
直到我得到警局医生的批准
until I'm cleared by a department doctor.
如果他们不批准你呢
And what if they don't clear you?
我听说开普敦谋杀案很多
Well, I hear Cape Town's awash with murder.
我在那里有熟人
I have contacts there.
停尸房♥情况如何 尤金有没有找到
How did it go at the morgue? Did Eugene find anything
能帮我们确认无名氏身份的东西
that might help us identify our John Doe?
还没有 而且防腐剂
Not yet. And there's a good chance
很可能破坏了DNA
that the embalming chemicals destroyed any DNA.
牙科X射线也没用
And dental X-rays are useless
因为没有可以比对的记录
until they have someone's records to compare them to.
马库斯会去查失踪人口
Marcus is gonna reach out to Missing Persons.
尤金说他认为那颗头是用
Eugene did say that he thought the head was cut off
萨特利骨锯锯下来的
with a Satterlee bone saw.
殡葬师和医生通常用这种锯
As used by morticians and M.E.S.
还有 那个人的角膜是以手术手法摘除的
And that the man's corneas were surgically removed.
说明在防腐处理之前
Suggesting that prior to embalming,
我们的无名氏是组织和器官捐献者
our John Doe was a tissue and organ donor.
这让我想起来
Which got me thinking,
维多利亚·加维两周前出了车祸 记得吗
Victoria Garvey was in a car accident two weeks ago, remember?
我失忆了六小时 不是六天
I lost six hours, not six days.
记得 是在汉普顿斯 她的车撞了树
Yes, it happened in the Hamptons. Her car hit a tree,
起火了 她的腿被烧伤
burst into flames, and her leg was burned.
烧伤严重到需要植皮
Bad enough that she needed a skin graft.
皮肤来自一位捐献者
Skin from a human donor.
所以那颗神秘的头来自一位组织捐献者
So our mystery head came from a tissue donor,
而死者是一位组织接受者
and our victim was a tissue recipient.
对 所以植皮有可能来自无名氏
Yeah, so it's possible that the skin graft came from our John Doe.
这没法解释那颗头为何在我这
That wouldn't explain why I had the head,
或者它跟加维女士的死有什么关系
or what it had to do with Ms. Garvey's murder, if anything.
我正在查做植皮手术的
Well, I was just looking up the surgical center
那家手术中心
where the skin graft was performed.
马库斯早上会在那里见我
Marcus is gonna meet me there in the morning.
他们应该会有
They should have a record
捐献组织的来源记录
of where the donor tissue came from.
至少能让我们
It could, at the very least,
确定无名氏是谁
help us determine who John Doe was.
也许还能告诉我们更多
And maybe that'll tell us more.
艾姆赫斯特手术中心
早上好
Morning. u202d
你搭档没来 是去追查别的线索了吗
Is your partner not here because he's running down another lead?
还是他真的停职了
Or is he actually taking his benching seriously?
警监跟你说了吗
Oh, the captain told you?
夏洛克去看医生了
Sherlock went to the doctor.
他会没事吗
He gonna be okay?
大脑是很有趣的东西
You know, brains are funny things.
警监是警监
The captain, well, he's the captain.
他要顾全大局
He's got to look at the big picture,
但如果你们需要我帮忙 尽管说
but if you guys need anything from me, just say the word.
谢谢
Thanks.
昨天也有人来过
Someone else was in here yesterday,
问了同一位病人的事
asking about the same patient.
有意思
Interesting.
英国人吗 社交技巧很差
British guy? Short on social skills?
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
他说他和警方共事
He said he worked with the police,
但他的社交技巧还行
but his social skills were fine.
你赶上了好日子
You caught him on a good day.
他想看加维女士的档案
He asked to see Ms. Garvey's files.
你给他看了吗
Did you show him?
我不该给他看的
I wasn't supposed to.
但我不敢相信他说她被谋杀了
But I couldn't believe it when he told me she was murdered.
她是个好人
Such a nice lady.
我跟福尔摩斯先生说我想尽可能帮忙
I told Mr. Holmes I wanted to help, any way I could.
那你不介意让我们也看看吧
So you wouldn't mind showing us as well?
一开始你们的朋友想知道手术情况如何
At first, your friend was wondering how the surgery went.
有没有什么并发症
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表