几年之后我父亲去世了
Few years later, my dad passed away.
我母亲让市场部的人
My mom told marketing to take the devil
把海报上的魔鬼通通去掉了
out of all of our ads.
-她说这是"亵渎神明" -真遗憾
- "Sacrilegious," She said. - That's a shame.
听起来是商人和产品间的一段美好姻缘
Seems like a good marriage between pitchman and product.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
谢谢您抽空见我
Thank you for taking the time to meet with me.
如果莫兰德·福尔摩斯让你安排会面
When Morland Holmes asks you to take a meeting,
你就得安排会面
you take a meeting.
说到这个 您收到的邮件
About that. Uh, the e-mail you received
其实不是我父亲发的
didn't actually come from my father.
我黑了他的账号♥ 那条消息是我发的
I hacked his account. The message was from me.
好吧
Okay.
我父亲的名字对于坏人们来说
My father's name holds weight with all the wrong
总是很有分量 我不是说您也是其中一员
kinds of people. I'm not saying that you were one of them,
但当然 您作为一家去年盈利
of course, but as the owner of a company with profits
超过十亿的公♥司♥的老板
in excess of a billion dollars last year,
我这么做会保险一点
seemed like a safe bet.
崔德威尔先生 实情是
The truth is, Mr. Treadwell,
我要跟您讨论一个女人失踪的事
I'm here to discuss the disappearance
她叫瓦伦蒂娜·杜兰
of a woman named Valentina Duran.
不好意思 我没听过这名字
I'm sorry. I don't know that name.
接下来你就会告诉我你没有雇民兵
Next, you'll be telling me that you don't pay paramilitaries
去打♥压♥你在危地马拉的酿酒厂发生的工人运动
to crush the labor movement at your distillery in Guatemala.
南希 你能把保安叫来吗
Nancy, would you get security in here, please?
马上来 崔德威尔先生
Right away, Mr. Treadwell.
现在 如果我是你
Now, if I were you,
我会在他们来之前离开这
I'd leave before they get here.
其实我还挺想见见你的打手
Actually, I was hoping to meet some of your henchmen.
我在想他们中会不会就有人
I was wondering if one of them was the person
砍下了加布埃里尔·罗哈斯的头
who cut Gabriel Rojas's head off.
什么
What?
加布埃里尔·罗哈斯
Gabriel Rojas.
他两天前的晚上被砍头了
He was decapitated two nights ago.
还被丢在了一个花♥园♥里
Left in a garden.
新闻上说的那个人吗
The guy on the news?
对 他正在调查
Yeah. He was investigating
瓦伦蒂娜·杜兰的失踪
the disappearance of Valentina Duran.
南希 别叫保安了
Um, Nancy, forget security.
这里没事
Everything's fine in here.
收到
Understood.
你觉得就因为有人调查瓦伦蒂娜·杜兰的事
You think we beheaded someone
我们就把他的头给砍了
because he was looking into what happened to Valentina Duran.
所以你确实听说过这个名字吧
So the name rings a bell, does it?
你犯了个错误
Oh, you've got a problem.
我们和杜兰小姐的事一点关系都没有
We didn't have anything to do with what happened to Ms. Duran.
而且我能证明这一点
And I can prove it.
我正准备打给你
Hey, I was just about to call you.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
马库斯和我刚刚对那个上报了瓦伦蒂娜·杜兰
Marcus and I just wrapped up with the woman
失踪一事的女人做完了问讯
who reported Valentina Duran's disappearance.
我觉得加布里埃尔·罗哈斯
I think Gabriel Rojas was right
关于钱佩里科是幕后主使的猜想是对的
to think that Champerico was behind it.
是的 他就是对的
Yeah, of course he was.
但有一个问题
Only one problem.
钱佩里科没有杀她
Champerico didn't kill her.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对 我很确定 我刚看着她倒了垃圾
Yeah, I'm positive. I just watched her take out her rubbish.
我和五个国内的女同胞一起住在这里
I live here with five other women from my country.
她们都有工作
They have jobs.
我还在找 我有信心
I'm still looking. I have faith.
我英语好 又很勤劳
My English is good, and I'm a hard worker.
你到纽约以后就逃跑了 为什么
You ran away when you got to New York. Why?
两个月前我发现自己怀孕了
Two months ago, I learned I was pregnant.
孩子的父亲和我决定
The father and I decided
为了孩子好
the best thing for our child was for me
我最好离开危地马拉 永不回去
to leave Guatemala and never go back.
在那里 我受到了很多威胁
There, I was the target of many threats.
不管我去哪儿 都有人跟着
I was followed wherever I went.
我们都清楚
We both knew it was only a matter of time
MAGL的人找上我只是时间问题
before the MAGL soldiers came for me, so...
所以我们想出了个计划
we made a plan.
我可以利用这次纽约行
I would take advantage of my trip to New York.
我来到这里 然后就此消失
I would come here, and I would disappear.
钱佩里科永远不会知道我发生了什么
Champerico would never know what happened to me.
很遗憾 钱佩里科对你的情况了若指掌
Well, I'm sorry to say that Champerico knows exactly
因为正是他们
what happened to you-- 'cause they're the ones
给了我你的地址
who gave me this address.
-什么 -他们的监视范围不只在危地马拉
- What? - Their surveillance was not limited to Guatemala,
你一到肯尼迪机场
so the second you arrived at JFK,
他们的人就盯上你了
their people were watching you.
也许这会让你好受点
If it's any consolation,
他们对你决定消失这件事
they seemed to be very pleased
感到很满意
that you decided to disappear yourself.
你为他们省了不少麻烦
You seem to have saved them the trouble.
我们知道
We know you were friends
你和加布里埃尔·罗哈斯的侄子是朋友
with the nephew of a man named Gabriel Rojas.
你知道他被杀了吗
Were you aware that he was killed the other night?
她当然知道
Of course she was.
就是她朝我们窗户扔的瓶子
She's the one who threw the bottle through our window.
那上面的笔迹
This writing is a match
和我们收到的一样
for the message we received.
是你写的 对吗
It's yours, isn't it?
你怎么知道我们住在哪儿
How did you know where we lived?
加布里埃尔死之后 我用手♥机♥看了很多新闻
When Gabriel had died, I looked for more news on my phone.
其中一篇文章的评论区里
Beneath one of the articles, in the comments section,
加布里埃尔的一个学生说
one of Gabriel's students said
一个叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯的侦探
there was a detective named Sherlock Holmes
给了他名片
who had given his business card.
我们的地址不在我的名片上
Our address isn't on my business card.
我搜了你的名字
I did a search for your name.
在一个网站上
I found your address on a Web site
找到了你的地址
for something called, uh...
网址是Esoopi
Esoopi?
帝国私♥人♥侦♥探♥社
The Empire State Order of Private Investigators.
我们的地址在他们网站上
Our address is on their Web site?
所以你让我们去找维加神父
So you sent us to Father Vega because you knew
因为你知道他会告诉我们钱佩里科的事
he would tell us about Champerico.
你觉得是他们杀了加布里埃尔 为什么
You think they were behind Gabriel's murder. Why?
三天前 加布里埃尔找到了我
Three days ago, Gabriel found me.
我求他原谅我
I begged him to forgive me
放弃了我们的大业 但是
for abandoning our cause, but...
他说他理解
he said he understood.
他说他会为我保密
He told me he would keep my secret.
他是个很好的人
He was a very good man.
我们认为钱佩里科朗姆酒的人杀了加布里埃尔
Now, we thought that Champerico Rum was behind Gabriel's murder
是因为他在调查你失踪的事
because he was investigating your disappearance.
而钱佩里科不想让他揭露出他们做了什么
They didn't want him exposing what they had done,
但是他们什么也没做
except they hadn't done anything.
他们一直都知道你活着
They knew you were alive this whole time,
既然如此 他们为什么要杀了加布里埃尔
so why would they have killed Gabriel?
因为我给了他一些东西
Because I gave him something.
一些很危险的东西
Something very dangerous.
左边 是MAGL的士兵
On the left, soldiers of the MAGL.
右边 是危地马拉市
On the right, men working private security
钱佩里科集团的私人保安
for the Champerico management in Guatemala City.
看他们的纹身
Look at the tattoos.
这里和这里
Here and here.
他们是同一批人
They are the same man.
我和种植园里其他的工人
The other workers at the plant and I,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表