帝国私♥人♥侦♥探♥社
不 我们不是想退出
No, we don't want to be taken off the registry.
只是不想把家庭地址公开
We just don't want our home address listed.
需要一周时间 为什么
It's gonna take a week? Why?
好吧 我再联♥系♥你们
Okay, you know what? I-I'll... I'll call.
我回头打给你们 谢谢
I'll call back. Thanks.
我想把这个给你
I wanted to give you this.
是打破窗户的钱
It's money for the window I broke.
如果不够的话告诉我
If it isn't enough, let me know.
等我有钱了再给你们
I'll pay you when I have the difference.
-说真的 -我坚持要给
- Honestly... - I insist.
你们为加布里埃尔做了那么多
After all you did for Gabriel...
这是我最起码能做的
it's the least I can do.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad that you came.
其实我打算明天去看你
I was gonna actually come and see you tomorrow.
请进
Please.
最近我做了不少研究
So, I've been doing, uh, a lot of research lately
关于新生儿适用的好产品
on good products for newborns.
所以今天我出去买♥♥了一些东西
So I went out today and picked up a few items
我想你会用得上
that I think you'll need.
不 我不能收
No, I... I can't.
收下吧 这回轮到我坚持了
Please. Now it's my turn to insist.
希望你不是在销毁证据
Hope that's not evidence you're destroying.
从某方面来说 是的
Well, in a manner of speaking, it is.
一个错误想法的证据
Evidence of a bad idea.
我注意到你和警监之前在谈话
Couldn't help but notice you and the captain talking earlier.
没什么是吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
你确定
You sure?
非常确定
Quite.
听着 香特尔要加班
Well, listen. Chantal's working late.
我打算去卡纳汉餐馆
I was gonna grab a bite at Carnahan's.
-有兴趣吗 -三叶草芳香剂之家
- Any interest? - Home of the Shamrock Poppers.
是啊 炸墨西哥辣椒和奶酪
Yeah, deep-fried jalapeños and cheese
卷在绿色的面包屑里
rolled in green bread crumbs.
爱吃吗
You a fan?
我宁可吃一头腐烂在浅水池里的死猪
I'd sooner eat a pig carcass rotting in a shallow pond.
而且我能吃到 因为我有好些渠道
And I could, 'cause I've got access to several.
来吧
Well, come on.
第一轮芳香剂我请客
First round of Poppers is on me.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我们该走了 不然没有座位了
Uh, we should hurry up if, uh, you want to get a table.
我不这么认为
Not according to my watch.
你和我
You and me?
我们还有很多时间
Still got plenty of time.
你没戴手表
You're not wearing a watch.
哥们儿 你可真是观察界的大♥师♥
Man, you really are a master of observation.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表