谢了 但还是不用了
Thanks, but no, thanks.
如果我不小心伤害了你的自尊
If I've wounded your pride in some way,
就把它当做你的酬金吧
just consider it payment for services rendered.
你在我的案子上给了我很多专业知识的帮助
You've lent me your expertise on many of my cases.
这和自尊无关
It's not about pride, okay?
是因为你
It's about you,
你对待犯错的人的态度
how you treat people who make mistakes.
你得到过多少次改过自新的机会
How many second and third chances have you gotten?
很多次吧
Plenty, right?
但你给过别人多少次这种机会
Now, how often do you give 'em?
这么多年来
I've forgiven many people their sins
-我原谅过很多人的罪恶 -是吗
- over the years. - Is that right?
-是的 -我可没见过
- Yeah. - 'Cause I haven't seen it.
别理解错我的意思
I mean, don't get me wrong.
如果是戒毒项目里的人
If it was someone from the program
正在经历戒毒的阶段
and they were going through the steps
而他们请求获得原谅
and they asked for forgiveness,
你可能会给机会 但承认吧
you'd give it in a second, but come on, man,
对于我哥和你哥 就好像你想要他们
my brother, yours, it's like... you want them to find
堕入他们最为痛苦的深渊
the deepest hole they can and jump in.
别扯上我哥
Let's leave my brother out of this.
我也不想 但很明显他就是问题的一部分
I'd love to, but he's obviously part of the problem.
你心怀怨恨
You hold grudges.
这样不好
It's not good.
收下支票吧 阿弗雷多
Just take the check, Alfredo.
说来搞笑 你可以...
You know, it's funny-- you can, um...
只要你愿意 你就能非常大度慷慨
you can be really generous when you want to be.
你应该考虑
You should think about
多往那个方向靠靠
being that way more often.
对你来说比较好
Looks good on you.
你还在看那段蕾西·埃文斯
You're still watching that video
给我们的录像
that Lacey Evans gave us?
我跟你说了 你没法看到
I told you, you can't see the guy's face
和伊莱加·罗宾逊打架的人的正脸
who's fighting with Elijah Robinson.
马库斯和我看过上百次了
Marcus and I went over it a hundred times.
我在看203次 你可以陪我一起看204次
Well, I'm at 203. You can join me for 204.
你对它做了什么 我们看的时候
What did you do to it? When we watched it,
画面带着诡异的粉色♥色♥调
there was this weird pink tint.
是的 埃文斯小姐
Yes, Miss Evans ran her
用了一个叫"温和玫瑰"的奇特滤镜
little Zapruder film through this
来拍她的小♥电♥影♥
grotesque filter called "Cozy Rosy."
我受不了 就调整了色度方案
I couldn't bear it, so I corrected the chroma scheme.
我在试着读罗宾逊先生的唇语
I've been trying to read the late Mr. Robinson's lips,
但摇晃的摄像头增加了难度
but the shaky camera work has made it a little bit difficult.
我本来不解他为什么一直
I was wondering why he kept saying,
对他的对手说"你去"
"You go," to his assailant.
然后我意识到他不是在说"你去"
But then I realized he wasn't saying, "You go."
他说的是"雨果"
He was saying, "Hugo."
他认识袭击者 名字叫雨果
He knew his attacker, and his name is Hugo.
不幸的是 仅凭这些无法认定他的身份
Unfortunately, that's not enough to identify him.
-我们还需要更多 -可以停了
- We do need more. - You can stop.
他在卷饼天地工作
He works at Burrito Land.
是个快餐连锁店 你肯定不喜欢
It's a fast food chain. You would hate it.
我之前看不出他衬衣的颜色
Um, I couldn't tell the color of his shirt
全部都是粉色的 但现在
when everything was pink, but now that
你去掉了滤镜 我可以看到
you got rid of the filter, I can see
他衬衣上的条纹是淡紫色和橙色的
that the stripes on his shirt are mauve and orange.
没人会把这两种颜色放一起
Nobody would put those two colors together
只有卷饼天地
except Burrito Land.
那里肯定不会有很多
I mean, there can't be that many
叫雨果的员工 对吧
employees there named Hugo, right?
欧文先生 我是格雷森警监
Mr. Irving, I'm Captain Gregson.
-这是贝尔警探 -我不在乎你们是谁
- This is Detective Bell. - I don't care who you are.
我只想知道找我来这里干什么
I just want you to tell me what I'm doing here.
诺亚·福格尔和伊莱加·罗宾逊
Noah Fogel and Elijah Robinson
两人这周都死了 我们认为是你杀的
were both found dead this week, and we think you killed them.
他们死了
They're dead?
两个都死了
Both of them?
你是想告诉我们你不知道吗
You're going to tell us you didn't know?
我真不知道
I didn't.
但我能告诉你这是件好事
But I can tell you it's a good thing.
可以说是一件喜事
A blessing, in fact.
你们不该逮捕干这事的人
You shouldn't arrest whoever did it.
你们应该感谢他们
You should thank them.
怎么说
How is that?
这个世界有它自己的规则
There's a natural order to the world.
有些事情是注定的
A way things are meant to be.
诺亚·福格尔和伊莱加·罗宾逊在干涉这一点
Noah Fogel and Elijah Robinson were interfering with that.
他们在干的事 想颠覆自然
The work they were doing, trying to subvert nature...
那是堕落的
...it was depraved.
我试着警告过他们 两个都是
I tried to warn them, both of them,
但他们没有停手
but they didn't stop.
所以你阻止了他们
So you stopped them?
不
No.
这也不是第一次
Wouldn't be the first time
你把科学家当做目标了 雨果
you went after scientists, Hugo.
你之前蹲过23月的牢
You did 23 months upstate not long ago
因为给干细胞研究学者寄了假的炭疽
for sending fake anthrax to stem cell researchers.
我们有视频证据
We have video evidence
证明你知道伊莱加·罗宾逊的住处
that you knew where Elijah Robinson lived.
这一切都让你成为了有力的嫌疑犯
All that makes you a pretty strong suspect.
某方面来看 我受宠若惊
And in a way, I'm flattered.
这会让我成为英雄
It would make me a hero.
但不是我♥干♥的
But I didn't do it.
伊莱加·罗宾逊上上星期六被打死的
Elijah Robinson was beaten to death Saturday before last.
我们是从他兜里的收据推测出来的
We know because he had a grocery receipt in his pocket.
你能说一下你17号♥在哪里吗
Can you account for your whereabouts on the 17th?
每个星期六 我都会两班倒
Saturdays, I always work a double shift.
餐厅里有摄像头
There are cameras at the restaurant.
你检查一下就会知道了
If you check 'em, you'll see.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
"当焦虑 不安
"When anxious, uneasy
还有坏想法来了的时候 我会去海边
"and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea,
"大海会用它广阔的声音淹灭它们
"and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds,
用它的声响清洗我
"cleanses me with its noise
"并将我内心所有的
"and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me
"困惑与混乱奏出旋律"
that is bewildered and confused."
也可以在里边游泳
It's also good for swimming.
我是在引用赖内·马利亚·里尔克的话
I was quoting Rainer Maria Rilke,
德国诗人
the German poet.
他被自己的执迷所吞没
He was consumed by a need to understand
想要去理解世界的本质
the, uh, fundamental essence of the world.
还有他自己
And himself.
我觉得我能和他相处得不错
Think I would've gotten on quite well with him.
你说你想谈谈 那就谈吧
Said you wanted to talk, so talk.
你之前说过
You said earlier that, um,
宽容应该受到鼓励
you know, forgiveness should be encouraged.
我现在想让你原谅我
Well, I'd ask that you forgive me now.
因为我之前
'Cause I went to see your brother
去看了你哥哥
earlier on.
我把要给你的支票给了他
I gave him the check that I tried to give you.
夏洛克 这不是我想要的
Sherlock, that's not what I wanted...
不 我跟他说了我对他的看法
No, I told him exactly what I thought of him.
他这些年来
That his treatment of you
对待你的态度应受到谴责 然后...
over the years was reprehensible, and...
然后我原谅他了
and then I forgave him.
感觉怎么样
How'd it feel?
这其实更像是一次练习
Well, it was more of a practice run than anything else.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我联♥系♥了认识的一个
I reached out to this banker I know
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表