a victim's loved one who got too much info--
我们都有工作要做
we've got our work cut out for us.
我们要整理出一个名单
We're putting together a list.
任何接触过案子的人 知道细节的人
Everyone who's touched this case, who knew the details.
凶手一定藏于其中
Killer's gotta be in there somewhere.
可以给你联调局参与过案件简报的
You can have the names of everyone in the Bureau
所有人的名单
that's been briefed on the case.
我能帮上忙的 都会给你
Any help I can spare, you got it.
但联邦调查的焦点仍会是迈克·罗温
But the federal focus is going to stay on Michael Rowan.
以我目前来看 他依然是最终目标
He's still the prize, as far as I'm concerned.
同意 如果幸运的话
Agreed. With any luck,
我们很快就能展开新的进攻路线了
we'll soon have a new front from which to attack him.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我或许不是唯一收到了
I might not be the only person whose benefitted
迈克特殊帮助的人
from Michael's unique brand of help.
我的搭档目前正在调查中
My partner's looking into it as we speak.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么要我看这些我丈夫的照片
Why would you make me look at these pictures of my husband?
对不起 我知道这有多痛苦
I'm sorry. I know how painful this must be,
但我需要你看到真♥相♥
but I need you to see the truth.
什么真♥相♥
Which is what?
这些绳索印记
These ligature markings--
如果你仔细看
if you look carefully,
这里有两种完全不同的瘀伤
there are two distinct patterns of bruising.
有一条比较浅 然后有一条比较深的
There's a thinner line, and there's a thicker one
几乎把前者盖住了
that almost covers it up.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你看过新闻了
You've seen the news.
我们认为迈克杀的人是被勒死的
The people that we think Michael killed were strangled.
我从没见过这么残忍♥的人
I don't think I've ever met someone so cruel.
你发现雷是上吊自杀的
You found out that Ray hung himself,
于是就觉得可以把这事也推到迈克身上吗
and so you thought that you could blame Michael for that, too?
首席验尸官也注释过
The chief medical examiner himself noted
你丈夫脚上有奇怪的双重铁青色
there were odd signs of dual lividity in your husband's feet.
他的结论是雷的鞋太小了
Now, he chalked it up to Ray's shoes being too tight,
但我认为这证明了雷
but I think it's proof that Ray was hung
是在被杀之后才被吊起来的
sometime after he was killed.
不 迈克绝对不会做这种事
No. Michael wouldn't have done that.
他...
He...
有遗书
There was a note.
雷留下了遗书
Ray left a note.
他说他不够强大...
He said he wasn't strong enough...
写的是邮件
In an e-mail.
可能是迈克逼他写的
Michael could have forced him to write it,
也可能是雷死后他自己写的
or he could have written it himself after Ray was dead.
为什么
Why?
如果我没猜错 迈克认为他威胁到了你戒毒
If I'm right, Michael thought he was a threat to your sobriety,
所以他决定对你来说
so he decided it would be better for you
独自一人总比对海♥洛♥因♥上瘾强
to be alone than to be a heroin addict.
显然 我不认识雷 你认识
Obviously, I did not know Ray. You did.
所以 雷自杀对你来说讲得通吗
So, did Ray killing himself make any sense to you?
不
No.
但是迈克 他...
But Michael, he, um...
他说他看到了迹象
he said that he had seen signs.
我们不认为你说你相信迈克
We didn't think that you lied
是在撒谎 但拜托
when you said you believed Michael, but please,
如果你能想到什么可以帮助我们的
if you can think of anything that might help us...
我现在需要一个人静静
I need to be alone now.
巴兹莫尔先生
Mr. Bazemore...
我不是说我不帮忙
I'm not saying I won't help.
我只是...
I just...
我需要时间思考清楚
I need time to wrap my head around this.
不喜欢档案夹吗
Not a fan of file folders?
为什么要把真♥相♥放到抽屉里
Why put the truth in a drawer?
这样我就可以感觉到那些我以为有能力杀人的人
This way, I can feel mocked by the sea of innocent people
对我的嘲讽
that I thought capable of murder.
这叫谦卑
It's humbling.
所以你不认为是执法机构的人
So you don't think anyone in law enforcement
杀了瑞秋·加纳
killed Rachel Garner.
我不会说得这么绝对
Well, I wouldn't say that definitively,
但我们名单上的所有人
but everyone on our list
都已经暂时被排除嫌疑了
has been provisionally removed from suspicion.
他们缺乏明显的动机
They lack obvious motive.
社交媒体上没有什么吗
Nothing on social media?
这些人都没有和受害人有交集吗
No overlaps between the victim and any of these people?
我查看了所有
I've looked at every detective
迈克是嫌犯的案子中的警探
on every case where Michael is a suspect.
所有参与调查的联调局特工
All of the FBI agents who joined the investigation.
所有在犯罪现场工作过的现场调查员
All the CSU officers who worked the murder scenes.
受害者的家人们
The victims' families.
名单上的所有人 都是在浪费我时间
Everyone on our list-- all a colossal waste of time.
也许我们搞错方向了
Maybe we're doing this backwards.
我们假设的是这些人中的一个
We thought that there was gonna be an obvious link
会与瑞秋有明显的联♥系♥
between one of these people and Rachel.
你想要从受害者的角度向外调查吗
You want to focus on the victim, emanate outwards?
我正准备去趟她的办公室
I was gonna pay a visit to her office,
调查一下 和她朋友聊聊
look around, talk to her friends there.
你想要一起吗
You want to come with?
好了
There.
现在你可以看瑞秋的私人文件了
That'll let you into Rachel's personal files,
不过 你知道 没有高层的同意
but, uh, you know, I-I can't let you into the firm's system
我不能让你们进入事务所的系统
without authorization from someone pretty high up.
他可是名警监
Well, he's a police captain,
不过我没争论的心情
but I'm not in the mood to argue.
瑞秋被杀那天 星期二
The day Rachel was killed, Tuesday,
你注意到她有什么异常吗
did you notice anything unusual going on with her?
没有 一如既往的瑞秋 她待到了七点
No. Typical Raych. She stayed till about 7:00.
她工作很努力 是名好员工
She was a hard worker. She was a good one.
你知道办公室里谁跟她走得比较近吗
Do you know who she was close to here at the office?
我们想和他们谈谈
We're gonna want to talk to them.
行 我带你们转转
Yeah. I can show you around.
警监
Captain.
老兄
Dude.
如果你要检查抽屉
If you want to look in the desk,
我可以找人力拿备用钥匙
I would've gotten you a spare key from HR.
不是我把锁弄坏的
I didn't break the lock.
另有其他人动了手脚
It's been tampered with.
有人不希望我们发现她放在抽屉里的东西
Someone didn't want us to find what she was keeping in this drawer.
我猜罪犯不能
So, safe to assume the culprit
大摇大摆地离开这里 对吧
couldn't just walk in off the street, right?
是的 整幢大楼都有监控
No, we got security all over the building.
肯定是在这里工作的人干的
Someone who works here must have done that.
你能不能至少
Are you authorized to at least
提供一份公♥司♥目录
provide us with a company directory?
用不着了
We're not gonna need one.
丹尼尔·卡明斯
Daniel Cummings.
他和瑞秋在业务上有直接联♥系♥吗
Did he work with Rachel directly?
可能有吧
Yeah, probably.
丹是合伙人 所以
Dan's a partner, so...
所有人最终都会跟他合作
everyone works with him eventually.
今早我至少该把这个名字
There's at least one name I should have added
加到列表上 我都没想过...
to the list this morning. I just never thought...
谁是丹尼尔·卡明斯
Who's Daniel Cummings?
那个拒绝给我们搜查令的法官
The judge that turned us down for the warrant--
卡明斯是她的丈夫
he's her husband.
有话快说 汤姆 八点我约了晚餐
Make it snappy, Tom. I have got a dinner at 8:00.
你是谁
And you are?
对你深感厌恶的人
Nauseated by you.
但请叫我夏洛克
But call me Sherlock.
如果你想找我签另一张搜查令
If you're looking for me to sign off on another warrant,
你这态度可是拿不到了
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表