前情提要
Previously on "Elementary"...
他的鼻子 他是个非常规军
The Nose. He's an Irregular
我时不时会用一下
I've used from time to time.
他的嗅觉比我还灵敏
His sense of smell outpaces even my own.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯 这是詹姆斯·沃尔特爵士
Sherlock Holmes, meet Sir James Walter,
秘密情报处的副处长
Deputy Chief S.I.S.
我以为没有了莫里亚蒂
I anticipated that without Moriarty
她的组织会分崩离析
her group would fall apart.
有人接管了
Someone else has taken over.
我是为了你 夏洛克
I did it for you, Sherlock.
-为了你和乔恩 -所以你唯一的方式
- You and Joan. - So your only recourse
就是成为一个
was to become head of an organization
为钱杀人的组织的头目
which murders for profit.
不然我还能怎样让它解散
How else would I dismantle it?
你的名字是万尼亚·博罗扎
Your name is Vanja Borozan.
是个重金杀手
You are a high-priced assassin.
谁雇你来杀我父亲的
Who hired you to kill my father?
我知道她在联调局的上线
I understand that her FBI handlers
早前失去了她的线索
lost track of her some time ago.
她回来了 儿子
She's back, son,
她想拿回自己的东西
and she wants what's hers.
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
就你吗
Just you?
是 我收到你消息时正好在外边
Yeah. I got your message while I was out.
我还以为夏洛克会比我早到呢
I actually thought that Sherlock would get here before me.
别理解错我的意思 但我可不想
Don't get me wrong. No one I'd
跟任何人一起细品一具放了两天的尸体
rather linger over a two-day-old corpse with.
两天
Two days?
邻居发现披萨
Neighbors noticed the pizza
在外边放了很久 有些担心
had been sitting there a while, got concerned.
法医调查员说他死了差不多48小时
MLI says he's been dead about 48 hours.
受害者叫吉尔伯特·范姆
Victim's name was Gilbert Pham.
他是克雷斯豪尔公♥司♥的律师
He's a lawyer at Kress & Howell,
最大的会计公♥司♥之一
one of the big accounting firms.
"查证部副部长"
"VP, Discovery."
他们会检查交易中
Yeah, they go over the books
各个公♥司♥的账本
of companies involved in deals,
审查合并 这类的事情
vet mergers, things like that.
我跟那家披萨店聊了聊
Talked to the pizza shop.
收银员说范姆是常客
Cashier says Pham was a regular,
而且绝对是他下的单
and it was definitely him who placed the order.
那是前晚九点的事
9:00 P.M. night before last,
所以我们知道他那个时候还活着
so we know he was still alive then.
入室抢劫失控了吗
Home invasion gone bad?
要我说 我们本该是这么想的
I'd say that's what we're supposed to think.
厨房♥门上的玻璃是从外边打碎的
Kitchen door window's busted from the outside.
我们发现门栓没锁
We found the bolt unlocked.
整个地方被翻了个底朝天
Place has been tossed.
没剩下任何钱或值钱的东西
No money or loose valuables left behind.
但如果有人打破那扇窗户 开了这门
But if someone broke that window and then opened this door,
门会把碎玻璃扫到一边
the door would have swept the glass aside,
所以这些是故意弄成这样的
so this was done for show.
我们还在范姆的口袋里发现了
We also found a car service voucher
一张汽车服务收据
in Pham's pocket.
上面写着他是七点回来的
Says they dropped him here at 7:00.
也就是他下单买♥♥披萨前两个小时
That's two hours before he ordered the pizza.
我不知道你和你的搭档会怎样
I don't know about you and your partner,
但我回家时 我一进门就会
but when I get home, shoes and tie come off
脱掉鞋子和领带
as soon as I'm in the door.
所以你在想 从他到家至被杀的
So you're wondering what happened in the two hours
这两个小时里 到底发生了什么
between when he got home and when he was killed.
你看到这些划痕了吗
Did you notice these scratches?
我在他的手腕上看到了些淤青
I saw those bruises on his wrist.
我猜他被用手铐铐在了
I'm guessing that he spent some of that time
这张椅子上一段时间
handcuffed to this chair.
这个什么"入室抢劫"
Could be this whole "home invasion" angle
可能只是个障眼法
was just a distraction
为了不让我们去看他的电脑
to keep us from looking at his computer.
我会让鉴证科去查 看看他死的那晚
I'll have CCS go over it, find out what kind of work
-他都做了些什么 -好的
- he did on it the night he died. - All right.
我再给夏洛克打电♥话♥
I'll call Sherlock again.
华生来电
你不能确定是莫里亚蒂
You can't be certain that it was Moriarty
雇佣万尼亚·博罗扎来杀你的
who hired Vanja Borozan to kill you.
很多人都想让你死
Plenty of people want you dead.
我这辈子很多时候都曾想让你死
Most of my life, I've wanted you dead.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
但就算是你也一定明白
But even you must be able to see
我想说的是什么
the sense in what I say.
博罗扎在莫里亚蒂手下接受的训练
Borozan trained in Moriarty's camp.
过去两年 我让摧毁她的帝国
I've made it my mission for the last two years
成为了我的使命
to destroy her empire.
她最终会把注意力转向我
That she should eventually
这是避无可避的事情
turn her attention to me was inevitable.
那么在她逃亡期间 她的每个上线都死了吗
So, did every last one of her handlers die during her escape?
这样的话应该会有人通知我吧
'Cause you'd think someone would have notified me.
据我所知 她就是轻松逃掉了
As I understand it, she simply slipped through their fingers.
没有人员伤亡 这让人不禁去想
No bloodshed. Makes one think
她本可能随时逃走
she could have done it at any time.
我要是你 就不会苛责你在联调局的联♥系♥人
I wouldn't be too harsh on your... FBI contacts.
局里费了很大功夫想掩盖此事
The Bureau tried very hard to keep a lid on it.
让莫里亚蒂这样重要的囚犯逃掉
Losing a prisoner as important as Moriarty, well...
肯定是非常丢人的
must be quite an embarrassment.
那你有什么借口不告诉我
What's your excuse for not telling me?
我也才知道没多久
I haven't known for long.
我当然需要确认你说的所有事情
I will, of course, need to verify all of this.
当然
Of course.
等你确定完 我会需要你的帮助
Once you have, I'll need your help.
我曾希望我永远都不会提出这个请求
I hoped I would never have to make this request.
你我都能想到她重掌曾经的权力后
We can both imagine how many lives would be lost
将有多少人丧命
should she ascend to her former power.
没有人比你更了解她
And no one knows her better than you.
什么请求
What's the request?
莫里亚蒂想要杀我
Moriarty intends to kill me.
我需要你帮我先杀了她
I need your help to kill her first.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第十一集
最近你一直在找我们寻求
You've been asking a lot of favors
各种帮助 福尔摩斯
of us lately, Holmes.
我为英国情报局工作的时间
My time working for British Intelligence
或许很短
may have been brief,
但我绝对值得一些回报
but I'd say I'd earned a few chits.
确实
Indeed.
按照你的要求
Per your request,
这是万尼亚·博罗扎的私人物品
the personal effects of Vanja Borozan.
是我们在他的尸体或酒店房♥间
Everything we found on his body
发现的所有东西
or in his hotel room.
目前为止 我们的人没能查到
So far, our boys have failed to identify
是谁雇的他
whoever was paying his bills,
但如果你有所突破 我一定不会吃惊
but I would not be surprised if you have greater success.
我找到后会告诉你
I'll let you know what I find.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
我们上次见面的时候
The last time we met,
我对你哥哥的死
I expressed my condolences
表达了我的哀悼
on the death of your brother.
但那时候 那些都是空话
But that time, they were empty words,
因为你我都知道他还活着
as you and I both knew that he was alive.
现在 请节哀顺变
I am sorry for your loss.
敬瓦什本烟草
To Washburn Tobacco
和峰存经销
and Summit-Stow Distributors.
恭喜 基普
Congratulations, Kip.
你要变成富人了
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表