dirty, so I turned my back on it.
但后来 昨天 看到那些金子
But then, yesterday, seeing all that gold,
我意识到那有多站不住脚
I realized how untenable that position is.
它们就待在账户里
It would just sit in an account,
等我死后转到你名下
waiting to be transferred to you when I died,
然后再等到你去世
and then again sitting there waiting for you to die.
我把它们都捐了
Gave it all away.
捐给谁了
To who?
慈善机构
Charities.
我充分地借用了你的节日送礼清单
I borrowed quite liberally from your holiday giving list.
我很为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我觉得你会高兴 我们有新业务了
I think you'll be pleased with a new venture
我们要资助纽约警局
we're funding for the NYPD.
枪♥支♥回购项目
Gun buy-back programs have reduced
在试运行的地方
the number of firearms fatalities
都减少了因枪♥支♥而死亡的人数
everywhere they've been attempted.
我觉得用你的名字来捐助挺合适的
I thought it fitting to make that donation in your name.
我们要买♥♥几千把枪吗
We're buying a few thousand guns?
运气好的话 会有足够的纽约客
With any luck, enough New Yorkers
将决定回售他们的武器
will decide to sell back their weapons
这样我们接下来几年都能轻松不少
that we'll be a little less busy in years to come.
也许等你老糊涂的时候就能休息了
Perhaps you'll be able to relax in your dotage.
这就是你要继承的东西 华生
There's your inheritance, Watson.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表