前情提要
Previously on Elementary:
马库斯·贝尔探员
Detective Marcus Bell?
执行警官斯崔德·林肯 美国法警署的
Deputy Strider Lincoln, U.S. Marshals Service.
我的上司听说了很多关于你的好事
My bosses hear good things about you.
他们希望你能考虑提交一份申请
They'd like you to consider putting in an application.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
你当警探屈才了
You're too good a detective.
所以我想让你拥有更好的事业
So I want something better for you.
更大...更好的机会
Something... Something more.
如果你想去做
If you decide to see this thing through,
我会非常为你骄傲
I'd be so proud of you.
我会申请加入法警署
I put in my application to the Marshals Service.
我会在六个月内去格林科进行培训
I report to training at Glynco in six months.
提前六个月通知
Six months notice.
很公平了
That's more than fair.
格兰姆斯警探
Detective Grimes.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
-不知道你还喜欢水肺潜水 -我不喜欢
- Didn't know you were into scuba. - I'm not.
我需要这个设备去检查我之前
I needed this equipment to check on some pig carcasses
埋在城外水里的几头猪的尸体
I submerged in several bodies of water outside the city.
我在做一个埋葬学的实验
I'm doing an experiment in taphonomy.
研究器官是如何腐烂的
It's the study of how organisms decay.
我没有伤害任何一头猪
I didn't hurt any of the pigs.
以免你好奇 它们到我手上的时候已经死了
They were dead when I got them, in case you were wondering.
我得去工作了
I have to go to work.
我们回头再聊 好吧
We'll talk soon, okay?
回来案发现场吗
Returning to the scene of the crime?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我跟格兰姆斯警探在楼下遇上了
Crossed paths with Detective Grimes downstairs.
是的 我昨晚和他吃了晚饭
Yeah, well, I had dinner with him last night,
自然而然发展到了另一件事
and one thing led to another.
事情真是经常如此发展
"One thing" often does.
需要我提醒你 我们对那人有别的计划吗
Need I remind you we had plans for that man?
-不用 -所以你知道
- No. - So you do realize
跟他睡觉可能会影响到这些计划吧
how sleeping with him could affect those plans?
-知道 但是... -没有但是
- Sure, but... - No buts.
我以为你根本不喜欢格兰姆斯
I thought you weren't even into Grimes.
我不喜欢
I'm not.
那你反应这么大干什么
Then what's the big deal?
反应大是因为你已经有效地
The big deal is that you have effectively taken a player
让一位玩家出局了 我们应该先讨论的
off the board, so we should have discussed it first.
我可不会每次跟人上♥床♥前都给你打电♥话♥
I'm not gonna call you every time I'm gonna have sex.
如果你担心打电♥话♥会打扰我 不需要
If you're worrying about inconveniencing me, don't.
每两三年打一个的电♥话♥算什么
What's one phone call every two to three years?
那天 我以为我们达成一致了
The other day, I thought we agreed
莉娜·罗梅罗是我们的最佳选择
that Lena Romero was our top choice.
是的 实际上 我本来计划
We did. In point of fact, I was planning to bring her
今早跟警监提她的
to the captain's attention this morning.
当然 是要在你同意之后
With your approval, of course.
好的
Sure.
极好
Excellent.
与此同时
In the meantime,
尽量努力不要跟她睡了
just do your best not to sleep with her.
范·毕兰德 社区花♥园♥
我最后一次见到厄玛
The last time I saw Irma
是昨晚六点刚过的时候
was just after 6:00 last night.
我的小可爱们以前被威胁过
My girls have been threatened before,
但我从来没想过有人会绑♥架♥它们
but I never thought anybody would kidnap one.
我们想先确认 女士
Now, just so we're clear, ma'am,
厄玛是你的一只鸡
Irma is one of your chickens?
有些人不喜欢我们在这里
Some people didn't like that we were here.
他们说这是个社区花♥园♥
They said this was a community garden,
不是社区农场 但我跟他们说
not a community farm, but I told them--
商业鸡蛋养殖行业一团糟
the commercial egg farming industry is a mess.
他们对待鸡的态度
The way they treat their chickens...
糟糕到丢人 如果我要继续吃鸡蛋
It's a disgrace. If I'm going to eat eggs,
我希望知道它们来自被人爱护的鸡
I want to know they came from chickens that were loved.
幸福快乐的鸡
Chickens that were happy.
我想你提到的威胁
I'm assuming the threats you mentioned
来自你的邻居们
came from your neighbors.
其实就一个邻居
One neighbor, really.
也不算威胁 就是抱怨
And it wasn't a threat so much as a complaint.
贝贝克先生 那边是他的地皮
Mr. Bembenek. That's his plot over there.
他觉得母鸡们太吵了
He thought the girls were noisy.
如果是他带走了厄玛
If he is the one who has Irma,
我都不想起诉
I don't even want to press charges.
-我只想要回它 -女士 我们停车的时候
- I just want her back. - Ma'am, when we pulled up,
你说要去公♥寓♥给我们倒点水来着
you offered some water from your apartment.
能麻烦您去一趟吗
Can we still take you up on that?
当然
Of course.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我有个大胆的假设 你找到厄玛了
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you found Irma.
是的 有人把它的头砍了
Yeah. Someone cut her head off.
11局乔治呼叫中心
11 George to Central.
通知 我们这里有个凶杀案的死者
Be advised we have the victim of a homicide at this location.
请派巡逻管♥理♥员♥和小队来
Please have a patrol supervisor and the squad respond.
11局乔治 收到
11 George, copy that.
你为了一只鸡叫了一队人来
You called in the squad for a chicken?
不只是那只鸡少了它的头
She's not the only one missing her head.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第十五集
死者叫加布里埃尔·罗哈斯
Victim's name was Gabriel Rojas.
我们怎么知道的
How do we know?
他的口袋里有他的钱包
His wallet was in his pocket.
他是一名宗教教授
He was a professor of religion
来自杰克逊高地社区大学
at Jackson Heights Community College.
这是城市工作 所以他的指纹有记录
It's a city job, so they had his fingerprints on file.
这也是好事 因为把他的头砍掉的人
Good thing, too. 'Cause whoever cut off his head
在结束之后把头带走了
took it with them when they were done.
这上面说死因未知
Says the cause of death is unknown.
失血量不大说明
Lack of blood loss indicates
他在被斩首之前就死了
he was killed before he was decapitated.
毒理检测呈阴性
Negative tox screen and
也没有其他伤口 这让我觉得
the absence of any other wounds makes me think
致命伤在头部 可能是枪伤或钝器击伤
head trauma, probably bullet or blunt object.
我们没法确定
We won't know for sure
除非那颗头出现
until the head turns up.
如果会出现的话
If it turns up.
你说这起谋杀有些神秘
You said the murder appeared occult in nature.
法医调查员在达到现场时
Medicolegal investigator spotted this
发现这个
jammed into the stump
插在尸体上
when she reported to the scene.
这是个鸡头
It's a chicken head.
尸体周围还有一些融化的蜡烛
There were also some melted candles around the body.
这是不是能说明凶手
Does that mean necessarily that the killer
在进行某种宗教仪式
was performing some sort of ritual?
不一定 但反正很奇怪
No, but it's weird.
凶手很可能确实是在进行某种仪式
The killer was, in all likelihood, performing a ritual.
迷惑仪式 几个世纪以来罪犯们
The ritual of obfuscation. Criminals have, for centuries,
会用各种神秘的仪式和符号♥
used occult rites and symbols to distract
让执法部门混淆他们罪行的本质
law enforcement from the true nature of their crimes.
我自己在布里斯顿破过一系列谋杀案
I myself worked a string of murders in Brixton
四个流浪汉被马钱子碱毒死
where four vagrants, poisoned with strychnine,
他们的额头上
were found with Communion wafers
都钉着圣餐饼
nailed to their foreheads.
所以警♥察♥把当地的撒旦崇拜者都集中了起来
So, while the police rounded up the local Satanists,
而我发现真正的凶手是一位牧师的妻子
I realized that the actual killer was a vicar's wife
她给他们买♥♥了保险
who had taken out insurance policies on the lot of them.
我说不好 理查德·拉米雷兹会在
I don't know. Richard Ramirez drew pentagrams
受害者的房♥子上画五角星
on all of his victims' houses,
他可没想混淆什么
and he wasn't trying to obfuscate anything.
鸡的身子在哪
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表