Gary, an attorney
人品相当有问题
of questionable character.
请允许我直接进入主题
It will. If I may, I'll get right to it.
陛下 您是否知道
Are you familiar, Majesty,
有个一位成年人领养另一位成年人
with the practice of one adult adopting another adult,
以此来传承血统的行为
for the purpose of passing lineage?
我必须承认 我不知道
I confess, I am not.
请恕我直言
Forgive me for saying so,
我也猜测您不知道
but I suspected you might not be.
这个概念 从字面意义上就可以理解
The notion, I believe, is self-explanatory.
在领养这个领域
There are rarely age restrictions
很少有年龄限制
placed upon adoption,
所以成年人可以成为其他人的合法家长
and so one adult becomes the legal parent of another.
我注意到您的儿子
It's come to my attention that your son
对这种行为很熟悉
is familiar with this practice.
根据我的研究
According to my research,
哈维尔王子到目前为止 领养了
Prince Havel has, to date, adopted
18名男女 每位收费10万欧元
18 men and women, for fees of 100,000 euros apiece,
以此换取您家族的名号♥
in exchange for bestowing your family name upon them.
真的吗
Really?
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid so.
就在我们谈话间 就有不少的
As we speak, there are a dozen and a half
新公爵与公爵夫人诞生
newly minted dukes and duchesses
用您的名号♥去进入欧洲某些
using their titles to gain entrée to some of Europe's
封闭的小圈子
most exclusive circles.
而盖瑞是那个负责
And Gary was the attorney
领养手续的律师
who arranged all of those adoptions.
我明白了
I see.
我一直很羡慕
I'd always envied
你父亲和他的儿子们 夏洛克
your father his sons, Sherlock.
别误会 我知道你们之间有矛盾
Oh, don't get me wrong. I know things were never easy.
但你和你哥哥都不是白♥痴♥
But neither you nor your brother was an idiot.
我儿子是个白♥痴♥
My son is an idiot.
很好
Very well.
我一直很信赖福尔摩斯们给的建议
I have always relied on the counsel of the Holmeses.
今天也是一样
I see no reason that today is different.
你建议我怎么做
What do you propose I do?
事实上 国王殿下
Well, actually, Your Majesty,
我想这个问题应该由我的搭档来回答
I believe that's a question best posed to my partner.
你来了
There you are.
科纳探员说你让她在这里等我们
Agent Kerner said you asked her to meet us both here?
是的 谢谢你过来
I did. Thanks for coming.
我有个想法
I think what I have in mind will require
需要纽约警局和联调局的帮助
the assistance of both the NYPD and the FBI.
什么想法
What you have in mind?
等一等
Give him a minute.
通常很值得
It's usually worth it.
昨晚 我突然开窍了
Last night, I had an epiphany.
华生和我在讨论
Watson and I were discussing
利兰·弗里斯克保存的那些保险文件
the insurance files that Leland Frisk kept.
我突然意识到 促使他保存文件的念头
It occurred to me, the impulse that inspired him
绝非独一无二
to keep those files couldn't be unique.
如果其他杀手也采用了类似的预防措施呢
What if other hit men took similar precautions?
好吧 但我们能怎么利用你这个顿悟呢
Okay, but what are we supposed to do with that epiphany?
我们要完成弗里斯克未完成的任务
We're gonna finish what Frisk started.
我们要煽动一次暗♥杀♥卡尔·迈迪纳的行动
We're going to incite a hit on Cal Medina.
卡尔·迈迪纳
Cal Medina.
这是格雷森警监
This is Captain Gregson.
我赢了
I called it.
你赢了什么
You called what?
只是警监和我在讨论
Well, it's just, the captain and I were debating
你是否会带律师过来
whether you'd show up here with or without a lawyer.
他认为你太精明不会单独一人与警方谈话
He figured you were too smart to talk to the cops by yourself.
而我说律师往往不想让当事人说活
I said lawyers usually want to keep their clients from talking,
所以我赌你不会带律师来
so I bet you'd show up without one.
我是对的
I was right.
你认为我喜欢听自己说话
You think I enjoy the sound of my own voice.
我不否认
I don't disagree.
但我的律师很厉害
But my lawyer is very good at his job,
所以我也喜欢听他的声音
and so I enjoy listening to his voice, too.
而且我向你保证 他马上就到
And I assure you, he'll be here shortly.
听着 在我们的误会加深前
Listen, before we get too far off on the wrong foot,
我们请你来的原因是
the reason we brought you here
我们想向你道歉
is because we owe you an apology.
我们的调查显示你没有杀利兰·弗里斯克
Our investigation revealed that you didn't kill Leland Frisk
也没有雇佣任何人杀他
and you didn't hire him to kill anyone else.
我们之前都错了
We were wrong about all of that.
当然你们是错的
Of course you were.
而且 这不是我们唯一要道歉的事情
The thing is, that's not the only thing we have to apologize for.
我们还差点让你被杀了
We almost got you killed.
什么
Excuse me?
跟我来 我们会跟你解释的
Uh, follow me. We'll explain.
你认识面向我们的这个人吗
Any chance you recognize the man facing us?
不认识
I do not.
他叫塔德·林斯基
Well, his name is Tad Linsky,
我们带你来是因为你可能认识他
and the reason we thought you might know him
因为他就是2014年你雇佣
is 'cause he's the guy you hired
杀害彼得·罗曼诺的杀手
to kill Peter Romano in 2014.
当我们发现利兰·弗里斯克的尸体时
Now, when we discovered Leland Frisk's body,
我们也发现了
we also found evidence
他藏匿的保险文件
that he'd taken steps to prevent any of his clients
为了防止他客户出♥卖♥♥♥他
from outing him as a hit man.
这让我们的同事福尔摩斯先生想到
It occurred to our colleague, Mr. Holmes,
其他的杀手也会有相同的担忧
that other hit men had to have the same concern.
他们也需要耳听八方
They'd have to keep their ear to the ground,
追踪老客户
keep tabs on old clients,
防止他们中有人出♥卖♥♥♥自己
in case one of them ever decided to give them up.
于是 在联调局的帮助下
So, with the help of the FBI,
我们向所有大城市的线人们透漏
we leaked word to CIs in every major city
并在暗网上发布信息
and put it out on the Dark Web
说你想和警方谈认罪协议
that you were looking to cut a deal.
让大家认为你马上要
Made it sound like you were about
供出杀害罗曼诺的凶手的名字了
to give up the name of Romano's killer at any time.
然后我们就静候
Then we sat back,
看看谁会来杀了你
waited to see who showed up to kill you.
我们觉得也不是在让你冒多大的险
We figured we weren't putting you in too much danger.
利兰·弗里斯克是杀手中的高手
Leland Frisk was one of the best at what he did,
但他也没能找到接近你的方法
and he couldn't figure out how to get a shot at you.
不出意外 林斯基先生上钩了
Sure enough, Mr. Linsky took the bait.
大老远从斯克兰顿开车过来
Drove all the way from Scranton
开始监控你的一举一动
and started surveilling you.
我们就让人带他来警局了
We had our guys pick him up.
我们动手时 发现他车里有枪
When they did, he had a gun in his car
弹道分♥析♥证实他的枪匹配五起悬案
that ballistics matched to five unsolved murders.
很快他就接受认罪协议了
He went for a deal quick.
而且他已经把你供出来了
And he's already given you up.
我想我要等我的律师来了再说话了
I think I'll wait to speak to my lawyer now.
关于这点
About that.
里面的另外两个人
The two other people you see in there
是匹兹堡警♥察♥和联调局探员
are from Pittsburgh PD and the FBI.
既然你不是
Since you didn't commit the murder
我们所查的案件的凶手
that we were investigating you for,
就看他俩谁先抓住你的把柄了
it's up to them who gets first crack at you.
看起来联调局赢了
Looks like the Feds won.
等你的律师到了 我们会告诉他
We'll let your lawyer know when he gets here
你已经被拘留了
that you've been taken into custody.
乔恩
Joan.
我还以为不会再见到你了呢
I-I wasn't sure I was gonna see you again.
如果你处理得当
Well, if you play your cards right,
今天之后你就不会再见到我了
after today, you won't.
什么意思
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表