Something up?
你们现在和她在一起吗
Are you with her right now?
不 但我们刚才还在一起
No, but we were a minute ago.
我们都认为她和她父亲的死无关 怎么了
Neither of us likes her for what happened to her dad. Why?
因为如果你们刚和她在一起
Because if you were just with her,
那我们也可以排除她烧毁他房♥子的嫌疑了
I guess we can also clear her for burning his house down.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
大火是一小时前起的
Fire started an hour ago.
消防部门尽力而为了
Fire department did the best they could,
但房♥子被烧得精光
but the place is a total loss.
有人真的很不喜欢乔治·尼克斯
Someone really didn't like George Nix.
他们杀死他
When they killed him,
看起来只是一个开始
looks like they were just getting started.
早上好 收到了你的短♥信♥
Morning. Got your text.
消防局的报告来了吗
Fire marshal's report came in?
最初调查结果
Initial findings.
作为一天的开始真是再好不过了
Just the thing to start your day.
尼克斯家的火确认是人为纵火
Arson at the Nix home is confirmed.
首先是铝热剂混合物
It was started with a blend of thermite
然后是某种叫做凝固汽油B的东西
and something called napalm B.
两者混合在一起就能放出
Put the two together and you get a mixture
能比平均房♥屋大火温度更高的火焰
that burns a lot hotter than your average house fire.
解释了为什么烧起来得那么快
Explains why the place went up so fast.
铝热剂 凝固汽油B
Thermite? Napalm B?
一个人要从哪里搞到这些东西
Where does someone get that stuff?
我提了同样的问题
I had the same question.
但不喜欢得到的答案
Didn't love the answer.
网上有配方
There are recipes online.
你所需要的一切都能在本地五金店找到
Everything you need, you can find at your local hardware store.
我们可以询问周边的商店
We can call the stores in the area,
看最近有没有人一次性买♥♥了所有原料
see if anyone recently bought all the ingredients at once.
我已经让人查了 但我不抱期望
I already got people checking, but I'm not holding my breath.
做这事的人很小心
Whoever did this was careful.
是啊
Yeah.
犯罪现场没留下没有指纹或是DNA
No prints or DNA recovered at the scene.
这个倒是很有意思
This is interesting, though.
他们认为这是点火的人留下的
They think that was left by the guy who set the fire.
为什么
Why is that?
土壤成分
The soil composition is a match for the park
跟举办战争重现活动的公园相符
where the reenactment was held.
所以不仅是犯罪时间
So it's not just the timing
让纵火案和谋杀案
that makes it look like the same person that was behind the fire
看起来是同一人所为
was behind the murder.
不管他是谁 我想他还犯了第三项罪行
Well, whoever he is, I think he committed a third crime.
他把乔治·尼克斯的房♥子烧毁前
Before he burned George Nix's house down,
他把房♥子洗劫一空了
he looted it.
什么意思
What are we talking about?
保罗·瑞威尔制♥作♥的古代银器
Well, antique silver forged by Paul Revere,
以及其他很多东西
among other things.
我研究了受害者资料
I've been reading up on the victim.
他不仅是个独♥立♥战争的再现爱好者
He wasn't just a Revolutionary War reenactor.
他还收藏了那个时期的物品
He had a collection of artifacts from that period.
早期的旗帜 古老的文件 诸如此类
Early flags, old documents, that kind of thing.
包括一套保罗·瑞威尔的银器吗
Including a set of Paul Revere's silver?
没错 这本房♥屋装♥修♥杂♥志♥
Yeah. He posed next to it
去年介绍他的房♥子时
when this interior design magazine
他就坐在那套银器边
featured his house last year;
照片里能看到
you can see it in the photos.
所有这些照片里的金属制品都不见了
All this metal, there's none of it in those photos.
是 消防部门也没有报告
Yeah, and there's nothing in the report about the fire department
发现熔化的银
recovering melted silver, either.
所以这个人可能偷了很多收藏品
So this guy could've stolen a bunch of artifacts,
然后一把火烧了房♥子毁灭痕迹
then torched the place to cover his tracks.
那他赚大了
Well, it would be a big score.
仅仅这套银器
I mean, the silver alone's
就得值25万美金
got to be worth a quarter of a million dollars.
好吧
Okay.
但如果凶手只想偷东西 为何要杀尼克斯
But if all our guy wanted was to rip off Nix, why kill him?
为什么引出这么大的动静
Why draw that kind of attention?
这个圈子里的人
Well, the community of people that deal with this kind of stuff
肯定不多
has got to be pretty small.
也许乔治·尼克斯能猜出抢劫犯的身份
Maybe George Nix would've been able to guess who robbed him.
我们在调查谋杀案
We're in the middle of a murder investigation.
为什么你没有叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me up?
我早上在厨房♥弄出很大响动
I made a pretty big racket in the kitchen this morning.
我觉得仪仗队游♥行♥都吵不醒你
I don't think a marching band could've woken you up.
你睡得不省人事
You were out.
肯定是加巴喷丁的原因
It must be the gabapentin.
我才刚开始加大剂量
And I've only just started taking a higher dose,
效果已经出来了
and I'm already feeling the effects.
我能醒来全是法国媒体的功劳
The fact that I'm upright is a credit to our French press.
你的脑震荡后综合征
Well, you're not gonna recover from PCS
只有多睡觉才能好 你需要休息
unless you get some sleep; you need your rest.
我也许要工作 这是什么
I need my work, too. What's this?
这是乔治·尼克斯房♥子纵火案的初始报告
That is the initial arson report from George Nix's house.
你可以在路上读
You can read it on the way.
我们去哪
And where are we going?
去找保罗·瑞威尔的银器
To find Paul Revere's silver.
财物犯罪科
你好 我们找梅森警探
Hello. Uh, we're looking for Detective Mason,
听说他能帮上忙
was told he might be of some assistance.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
你真的要假装不记得我吗
Are you seriously gonna pretend you don't remember me?
不 我认识你
No, I know you.
你过去还有头发
You used to have more hair.
你之前头发很多 你是梅森警探
You had a lot more hair. You're Detective Mason.
我六年前帮你解决了一个案子
I helped you solve a case six years ago,
那时你还只是个名字很搞笑的人
back when you were just a guy with a funny name.
没错 那个可怜的人被砍刀插在了...
Yes, of course. That poor man with a cleaver lodged in his...
对
Yeah.
你当时和我的合作
You were still working with me
还是另一种形式
in "another capacity" at the time.
你当时还有甩我而去的习惯
Oh, you were still in the habit of ditching me.
我只记得你的存在 不记得你帮过忙
I recall your presence but not your assistance.
你和我 我们碰出了火花
You and me-- we had something.
我以为和你联手可以干一番大事业
I thought teaming with you was the start of something big.
但我们一结案 你就扬长而去
But once we closed the case, you dumped me.
和马库斯·贝尔搭档
Paired up with Marcus Bell
让他火起来了
and helped make him a star.
我没让任何人火
I made no one a star.
马库斯·贝尔本身就是出色的警探
Marcus Bell is a fine detective in his own right.
我就不是吗
And I'm not?
你是纽约警局
You are the NYPD's foremost expert
在文物失窃方面首屈一指的专家
when it comes to stolen historical artifacts.
至少我们这样听说的
At least that's what we've been told.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us?
跟我来
Follow me.
所以这个乔治·尼克斯
So this guy, George Nix,
有人烧了他的房♥子又杀了他吗
somebody burned his house down and killed him?
顺序不对 但确实如此
Not in that order, but yes.
我们认为他们要的是他的独♥立♥战争收藏品
We think they were after his Revolutionary War memorabilia.
银器失踪了
The silver is missing and there's no way to know
而且无法确定织物和纸质物品
if the fabric and paper items really burned up
是真被烧毁了还是被偷了
or if they were taken.
能转移这种东西的地方只有几处
There's only a few places you can really move stuff like that.
所以我会帮你们
So, uh... I'll help you.
但是
But, uh...
你也要帮我一个忙
you're gonna help me, too.
怎么帮
How so?
六个月前
Six months ago,
一根1860年的老汤姆·莫里斯长鼻高尔夫球杆
an 1860 Old Tom Morris long-nose golf club
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表