than your average ancient Egyptian woman.
但是底比斯人明确指定让布莱恩杀了她
But The Theban specifically ordered Blaine to kill her.
既然她不符合他的要求 为什么要杀了她
Why do that if she didn't fit his requirements?
如果她的死不止是
Well, what if her death was more
制♥作♥仿造木乃伊的某个步骤呢
than just a step in creating an ersatz mummy?
如果杀死受害者就是目标本身呢
What if it was a goal in and of itself?
你想的是 就连里面的布莱恩也不知道
You're thinking, even though Blaine in there doesn't know it,
杀害米莎·法瑞尔是特定的雇凶杀人
Mischa Farrell's murder was a hit.
找出想让她死的人
Figure out who wanted her dead,
或许就能找到我们的木乃伊制♥造♥者了
and we may have our mummy maker.
这些是新的 你是要重启
Those are new. Are you reopening
塞贝克涅弗鲁之死的调查吗
the investigation into the death of Sobekneferu?
不 这其实是我们对米莎·法瑞尔
No, this is actually everything we know
所了解的一切
about Mischa Farrell.
我们昨晚回顾的她的生平都是以英文记录的
Since we weren't making any progress last night
没有取得任何进展
reviewing the details of her life in English,
我想可以把这些数据翻译成象形文字
I thought I would translate the data into hieroglyphics.
看看能不能开启一条新思路
See if it opened up a new line of thought.
回看她的一生
To review,
米莎·法瑞尔29岁
Mischa Farrell was a 29-year-old
是从事书本设计的自♥由♥职业者 为美术书籍
freelance book designer who did covers and layouts
课本和拍卖♥♥目录设计封面和版式
for fine-art books, textbooks and auction catalogs.
没有明显的毒瘾或酗酒史
Hmm. No apparent issues with drugs or alcohol.
单身 未发现有家暴史
Single. No evidence of domestic abuse.
没有前科 所以她的指纹
No priors, which is why her prints
没有在任何数据库中
weren't in any of the databases.
尽管她的职业确实和绘画领域有联♥系♥
And while her profession does connect her to the art world,
但看起来没有任何人
there seems to be no reason on earth
有任何理由会想要杀她
why anyone would want to kill her,
所以我们肯定漏掉了什么
so we must be missing something.
这些是她的银行存单吗
Uh, are these her bank statements?
是 马库斯刚刚发过来的
Yes. Marcus sent them over a few moments ago.
我就下来就会看它们
That was my next project.
看起来她一年多以前雇了个律师
Looks like she hired a lawyer a little over a year ago.
然后大约五个月以后
And then about five months later,
她收到了同一家事务所寄来的7万5千美金支票
she received a check for $75,000 from the same law firm.
可能是和解费
Maybe it was a settlement.
肯定值得再检查一下
Certainly merits a closer look.
有发现就告诉我
Let me know if you find anything.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我父亲让我跟他和他的律师
My father wants me to attend a meeting
一起去开个会
with him and his attorneys.
这里就交给能干的你了
I leave this in your capable hands.
对 7万5是我给的 确实是和解费
Yes, that $75,000 came from me, and yes, it was a settlement.
但我绝不会伤害米莎
But I never would have hurt Mischa.
我在乎她
I cared about her.
实情更像是她为你工作时
More like you relentlessly sexually harassed her
你对她进行了无休止的性骚扰
when she worked with you.
我们看过案卷 维内托先生
We've seen the lawsuit, Mr. Venetto.
我们知道你多次
We know that on multiple occasions
想要强迫她
you tried to pressure her
和你上♥床♥
into sleeping with you.
可能你厌恶要拿钱打发她了
Maybe you resented having to pay her out.
可能你只是不喜欢被拒绝
Maybe you just didn't like being rejected.
无论是哪一个
Either way, you decided
你决定让她消失
she had to go.
我对米莎很不好 对其他女人也是
I was horrible to Mischa, and to other women, too,
但我没有杀她的理由
but I had no reason to kill her.
要说有什么的话 我只觉得感激她
If anything, I was grateful to her.
她的起诉让我认真地审视了自己
Her lawsuit made me take a hard look at myself,
而我不喜欢我所看到的
and I didn't like what I saw.
所以我才选择了和解
That's why I settled.
不只是和她 也和其他我骚扰过的女人
Not just with her, but with the other women I'd harassed.
甚至那些还没有告我的人
Even the ones who hadn't sued me.
如果你们需要
If you'd like,
我现在就可以给我的律师发邮件
I'll e-mail my attorneys right now,
让他们把所有的记录发给你
ask them to send you all of their records.
我的邮箱地址在底下
My e-mail address is at the bottom.
请你们理解
Try to understand, I've had
过去的一年我做了很多咨♥询♥
extensive counseling over the past year.
我完全改变了经营的方式
I've changed how I conduct my business completely.
你知道米莎又在做我的
You know Mischa was freelancing
自♥由♥设计师了 对吧
for me again, right?
我们看到一些支票
Well, we saw a few checks.
我们以为那可能是更多的赔偿费
We thought they might have been more payoffs.
她设计了我之前的三套拍卖♥♥目录
She designed my last three auction catalogs.
这里
Uh... ah, here.
你们自己看
See for yourself.
自从她回来
Since she's been back,
我们之间就只有工作关系了
everything's been strictly professional between us.
可以问任何人
Ask anyone.
"底比斯人"这个名字能让你想起什么吗
Does the name "The Theban" mean anything to you?
没有 应该有吗
No. Should it?
我们认为就是他雇人杀了米莎
That's the person we think hired Mischa's killer.
你能想到别的什么人
Can you think of anyone else
会想要伤害米莎吗
who might have wanted to hurt Mischa?
-你们跟里奇谈过了吗 -谁
- You talked to Ricky? - Who?
米莎的前任
Mischa's ex.
从她对办公室的同事透露的情况来看
From what she told people around the office,
她们结束得很不愉快
they had an ugly breakup.
好像是里奇欠她钱
Something about Ricky owing her money.
我承认
I admit...
米莎甩了我之后我动怒了
I lashed out at Mischa after she dumped me.
她把我们的感情称为"失败的实验"
She called our relationship "A failed experiment."
所以我说了些傻话
So I said some stupid things,
但我从没想让她死
but I never wanted her dead.
事实是
Truth is...
我觉得我一直都爱着她
I don't think I ever stopped loving her.
所以她失踪那天你才会给她打电♥话♥吗
Is that why you called her the day she disappeared?
里奇 我们有米莎的通话记录
Ricky, we got Mischa's phone records.
是米莎联♥系♥了我 好吗
Mischa is the one who reached out to me. Okay?
几周前 她在忙一本书
Weeks ago. There was this book she was working on.
她想让我给点意见
She wanted me to consult on it.
她说她会完全忘了两万块的事
She said she would forget all about the 20 grand.
我同意了
I said yes.
愿意忘记这么大一笔债
Must have needed your help pretty badly
肯定是很需要你的帮助吧
to forgive a debt that big.
她需要真正擅长辨别笔刷笔触的人
She needed someone who really knew brush strokes.
我在读研时有个本事
There was a trick I used to do when we were in grad school.
在绘画课上 我能通过笔刷的笔触
In art classes, I could tell
看出谁画了哪幅画
who painted what by the brush strokes.
她正是想要我为那本书这么做
That's what she wanted me to do for the book.
通过笔刷的笔触认出画家吗
Identify painters by their brush strokes?
其实只是一名画家
One painter, actually.
那本书是她自己在写的
The book is something she was writing herself.
非小说类的
Nonfiction.
一个揭露赝品真♥相♥的作品
An exposé on this forger.
米莎称他为"范·福欧"
Mischa called him "Van Faux."
范·福欧
Van Faux.
据她说
According to her,
他是这个世上活着的最出色的伪造者
he is the world's greatest living forger.
他模仿以前的大♥师♥
He imitates the old masters:
鲁本斯 伦勃朗 布勒哲尔
Rubens, Rembrandt, the Brueghels.
米莎说范·幅欧的赝品
Mischa claimed that van Faux's fakes
几乎会出现在所有荷兰绘画作品的
are pretty much a part of every major collection
收藏品中
of Dutch paintings,
而且没人知道
and no one knows it.
她想找出他的每一幅作品
She was trying to identify every one.
所以找了我加入
That's where I came in.
我有时可以通过笔触效果来辨认他伪造的作品
I can spot his fakes sometimes by the brush stokes.
问题是
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表