又因为他的死而被威胁要进监狱
and then threatened with imprisonment for his murder.
顺便说一句 不是她干的
She didn't do it, by the way.
我知道
I know.
所以你也知道我为什么来
So you also know why I'm here.
对
Yeah.
我需要所有东西
I need everything.
我需要所有的报告和文件
I need every report, every file.
-夏洛克... -这不是请求
- Sherlock... - It wasn't a request.
不行
I can't.
有太多人在盯着这事
There's too many eyes on this.
关注度太高
Too much attention.
-警监 -我做不到 好吗
- Captain. - I can't do it, okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她没杀迈克·罗温
She didn't kill Michael Rowan.
证据会证明的
The evidence is going to show that.
你只需要耐心一点
You're just going to have to be patient.
不 我觉得我做不到
No, I don't think I will.
没关系 我醒着呢
It's okay. I'm awake.
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep?
我可以撒谎说是因为肋骨疼 但是...
I would lie and say it was the cracked ribs, but...
警监那边情况如何
How'd it go with the captain?
很糟
Poorly.
他不会帮我们
He won't be helping us.
所以我昨晚闯进了停尸间
That's why I broke into the morgue last night.
复印了一份迈克的验尸报告
Made a copy of Michael's autopsy report.
我还把他的尸体放在了楼下
I also have his body downstairs.
跟我们想的一样 死因...
As we assumed, cause of death--
头部钝器创伤
blunt-force trauma to the head.
他的右眼破裂
So his right eye was lacerated,
颧骨骨折
his orbital bone was broken,
伤口会让双眼充血
and the wound would have dripped blood into both eyes.
意味着他在指认你是凶手时
Meaning he wasn't just concussed
不光是迷糊的
when he identified you as his killer.
他当时是半瞎的
He was half blind.
挡住那里是为了不让我尴尬吗
So, is that for my modesty?
其实是为了我
Mine, actually.
别担心
Don't worry.
那里没有线索
There were no clues there.
只是为了符合人们
Just confirmation of every stereotype
对伤害女人的男人的刻板印象
anyone's ever assumed about men who hurt women.
我觉得对他的解剖最有趣的部分
I thought the most interesting part of his anatomy
在他的上半身
was his upper torso.
注意你造成的伤口
Note the wound you inflicted.
有人把它缝合了
Somebody stitched it up.
不是法医
Not the medical examiner.
他在报告里写着这个伤口
He writes in his report it was sutured
是在受伤后两小时内缝合的
no more than two hours after Michael sustained it.
不可能是他自己缝的
There's no way he did that himself.
我打赌现在联调局正在
I wager the FBI's canvassing hospitals
搜查医院和兽医站
and medical and veterinary offices as we speak.
有道理
That makes sense,
但我觉得干这事的人没有办公室
but I don't think the person who did this has an office.
我觉得他是个军医
I think he's a combat medic.
至少很久以前是
Or at least he was a long time ago.
看起来伤口是用
Looks like the wound was closed
弯针和丝线缝合的
with an oh-silk on a curved needle.
但特殊的是它的颜色 黑色
But what really stands out is the color: black.
我上过急救医学的课
I took a course in emergency medicine,
教授给我们看过军医缝合伤口的
and the professor showed us slides of sutures
幻灯片
done by combat medics.
他给我们看的大部分是来自越战的
Most of what he showed us was from the Vietnam War,
但那些缝合伤口看起来和这个一样
but the sutures looked exactly like these.
如果你说得没错
If you're right,
迈克要么穿越回了"新年攻势"战役
Michael either went back in time to the Tet Offensive
要么去拜访了某个在六十年代
or he visited someone with medical training
受过医疗培训而且有医疗用品的人
and supplies from the 1960s.
纽约可能有几千名越战老兵
There's gotta be thousands of Vietnam vets living in New York.
没错
Yes.
幸运的是
Lucky for us,
我想我知道我们要找的是哪个
I think I know the one we're looking for.
来
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你叫夏洛克 对吧
Sherlock, right?
对
Yeah.
看你来参加过几次互助会
Seen you at a few meetings.
丹尼 越战老兵
Denny. Vietnam veteran.
是什么出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Oh, what gave it away?
你曾经是个军医
You were a combat medic.
你用海♥洛♥因♥治疗你的创伤后应激障碍
You, uh, suffered from PTSD, which you treated with heroin.
你吸毒戒毒很多年
You were on and off it for years,
但我上次见你时 你已经戒毒十年了
but the last time I saw you, you were ten years sober.
你和互助小组分享说你还有另一种瘾
You shared with the group that you had another addiction,
也就是收集你参加过的
which was collecting, uh, memorabilia
那场战争的纪念品
from the war that you fought in.
我能记住你的名字已经很不容易了
I was impressed I remembered your name.
你的记性真好
That's some memory you got.
其实我是想跟你聊聊你的收藏
Actually, it's your collection I'd like to talk to you about.
你应该还有一两个
Safe to assume that you've acquired
古老的战场医疗包吧
a vintage medical field kit or two over the years?
互助会要开始了 我们该去找座位了
Yeah, meeting's getting started. We should find some seats.
不 我觉得我们应该换个地方聊聊
No, I think we should take this conversation somewhere else.
除非你想让我跟小组分享
Unless you'd like me to share with the group
你那天晚上给连环杀手缝合了伤口
that you stitched up a wounded serial killer the other night.
你要理解
You gotta understand,
当迈克出现在我家时
when Michael showed up at my place,
他只是互助会上的一个人
he was just another guy from meetings.
过去几个晚上
All the stuff I've heard about
我在新闻上听到的那些事...
on the news over the past couple nights...
让我很惊讶
it blew my mind.
我是说 人总会觉得
I mean, you'd think you'd know
自己能识别出连环杀手
a serial killer when you see one.
他是什么时候到的
What time did he arrive?
大约十点
Around 10:00.
他流了很多血
He was bleeding all over the place.
他说他最近过得很糟
He said he had had a bad time lately,
所以他那天晚上想吸毒
so he tried to score that night.
但他找的那个毒贩想敲他一笔
Only the dealer he went to tried to rip him off.
迈克很生气
Michael got angry.
他捅了那家伙
He shoved the guy.
那家伙也捅了他
The guy shoved back.
他告诉你他是被毒贩捅了
So he told you he was stabbed by a dealer,
然后他逃走了
and then he ran away.
他说他不敢去医院
He said he was afraid to go to the hospital
因为他觉得毒贩的人
because he thought the dealer and his guys
会去医院找他
might come looking for him there.
所以他让你帮他缝合伤口
So he asked you to tend to the wound for him.
我缝完之后 让他在沙发上休息
And after I was done, I let him crash on the couch.
早上我出去办了点事
In the morning, I got up to run some errands.
他还在睡觉
He was still asleep.
等我回来的时候 他已经走了
When I came back, he was gone.
我想他可能是去上班了
I figured, okay, he went to work or something.
但那天晚上
But then, that night,
我在电视上看到有人杀了他
I see on TV somebody killed him.
然后我听说警♥察♥
And then I hear that the police
认为他杀了一群女孩
think he killed a bunch of girls.
我想我有案底
I figure, I got a record.
如果我告诉警♥察♥我帮过他
No good's gonna come from me telling the cops
会对我不利 所以我就没说
I-I helped him, so I keep it to myself.
我发誓我跟你说的都是真的
I swear everything I told you is the truth.
我相信你
I believe you.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表