前情提要
Previously on Elementary:
汉娜·格雷森刚发现她室友在家被勒死了
Hannah Gregson just found her roommate strangled in her house.
这不只是一场谋杀
This is not just a homicide.
这是一个连环杀手的声明
This is a serial killer announcing himself.
逃脱谋杀罪可是无与伦比的感受
Getting away with murder is an incredible feeling.
我早就该察觉到迈克究竟是什么样的人
I should have realized sooner what Michael really was.
马利克特别探员
Special Agent Mallick.
所以联调局让你接管调查
So you're covering the Michael Rowan investigation for the Bureau?
结束了 乔恩
It's over, Joan.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
迈克更惨
Michael got it worse.
我们还不知道他在哪
We still don't know his whereabouts.
找到他
Just find him.
他的尸体刚出现在环卫局设的
His body just turned up at a transfer station
一处中转站里
that the sanitation department uses.
我刚被告知 乔恩
I've just been informed that Joan
必须去联调局投案
is gonna have to surrender herself to the FBI.
她是首要嫌疑人
She's their prime suspect.
谢谢你过来 华生小姐
Thanks for coming in, Ms. Watson.
上次你还叫我乔恩
The other day, it was Joan.
那时迈克·罗温的尸体还没出现在
That was before Michael Rowan's body turned up
垃圾中转站前
at a waste transfer station.
你觉得我杀了迈克
You think I killed Michael.
为什么
Why?
我们只知道他死于昨天一早
Best we can tell is he died early yesterday morning.
如果你能说出你当时在哪
If you can account for your whereabouts,
我们可以马上停止审讯
we can stop this right here
让你变回进行调查的这一方
and get you back on this side of the table.
我在我父母家
I was at my parents'.
我离开医院后就去了那里
I went there after I left the hospital.
你是说在被害人试图杀了你以后
You mean after the victim tried to kill you?
他是被害人
"The victim"?
毕竟他是死了的那个
He's the one that's dead.
你说你去了父母家
You said you went to your parents',
但你继父出城去进行新书签售了
but your stepfather is out of town on a book tour.
我是说我在他们家
I meant I was at their house.
当时除了你母亲外还有别人在吗
Was there anyone there besides your mother?
我问是因为我被告知她有痴呆症
I ask because I'm told she suffers from dementia.
你打算告诉我你为什么觉得我杀了迈克吗
Are you gonna tell me why you think I killed Michael or not?
一词以概之 痴迷
In a word, obsession.
这个案子占据了你的全部生活
This case took over your whole existence.
你比所有人都更清楚他是怎样的怪物
You knew better than anyone what kind of monster he was.
他强行把自己挤入你搭档的生活
The way he injected himself into your partner's life,
喂给他被害人 在他的神经类疾病
feeding him victims, preying on him
有所好转时 折磨他
when he was recovering from a neurological condition.
这一定很很难接受 你在意的人
It must be hard, someone you care about
被一个连环杀手玩弄
being taken in by a serial killer.
你调查这个案子的方式是带有私人情绪的
It was personal the way you attacked this case.
我亲眼所见 在他消失后
I saw it myself-- you kept putting in the hours
你还在努力地寻找
after he dropped off the grid.
-你一直在搜查 -那是工作
- You kept searching. - I had a job to do.
他杀了16个人
He killed 16 people.
还只是已知的
That we know of.
我们不知道他带了怎样的秘密进入坟墓
We have no idea what kind of secrets this man took to his grave.
他杀了多少人 他把她们埋在了哪里
How many more victims he killed, where he buried them.
对她们和她们的家人而言 正义何在
Where's the justice for them and their families?
我也想抓他入狱
I wanted him behind bars, too.
或许你曾经的确如此 在他闯入你家之前
Maybe you used to, before he invaded your home.
在他试图杀了你之前
Before he tried to kill you.
昨天早上
Yesterday morning,
迈克·罗温打了电♥话♥给他朋友威廉·巴兹莫尔
Michael Rowan called his buddy, William Bazemore.
我们认为他是用互联网打的
We think he made the call over the Internet,
因为我们无法查到这个电♥话♥
because we haven't been able to trace it.
巴兹莫尔先生当时没接 所以罗温留了语♥音♥
Mr. Bazemore wasn't there, so Rowan left a message.
威廉 是我
Hey, William, it's me.
我想确认下你是否还好
I wanted to check on you.
听着 你将会听到一些关于我的事
Uh, look, you're gonna hear some things on the news about me.
我想让你知道 那些都不是真的
I, uh, wanted you to know they're not true.
乔恩
Joan!
你还有什么想说的吗
Is there anything you'd like to say?
我要我的律师
I'd like my lawyer now.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第二十一集[本季终]
不得不说 我很惊讶会接到你的电♥话♥
I have to say, I was surprised when I got your call.
你是纽约最好的辩护律师 唐纳利女士
You're the finest defense attorney in New York, Ms. Donnely.
一个杀人嫌犯付定金请你来
What's surprising about a murder suspect
这有什么值得惊讶的
putting you on retainer?
我曾输了六场辩护官司 都是拜你所赐
I've lost six trials defending people you helped put away.
我惊讶的是 你居然放心把命交给我
The surprise was that you would trust me with your life.
我见过你在法庭上的样子
I've seen you in court.
你之所以输了那些官司
You only lost those cases
是因为那些人真的有罪
because those clients were guilty.
而我无罪
I'm not guilty.
迈克·罗温认出了袭击他的人是你
Michael Rowan identified you as his attacker.
你作何解释
How do you explain that?
我无法解释
I can't.
我只是一直在想
I just keep thinking that he...
他头骨受了伤
suffered trauma to his skull.
也许他迷糊了
Maybe he was confused.
也许我是他脑子里的最后一个人
Maybe I was the last person on his mind.
-我不知道 -其实...
- I don't know. - Well, the truth is...
录音带不是你要面对的最糟的事
the tape's not the scariest thing you're up against.
而是马利克
Mallick is.
她志在必得
She's as sharp as they come.
那她为什么想让一个无辜的女人
Then why is she so determined to sacrifice an innocent woman
牺牲在一个杀人魔手里
at the altar of a mass murderer?
也许她想高调彰显自己的功劳
Maybe she wants a high-profile clearance to shine her own star.
也许她真的很愤怒
Maybe she really is outraged
一些受害者可能永远都查不清身份了
that some of Rowan's murder victims will never be identified.
无论如何 她在勾画她想要的情景
Either way, she's telegraphing what she wants.
也就是让你进监狱
And that's you behind bars.
你要回你父母家吗
Will you be returning to your parents' house?
不
No.
我不想让他们卷进来
I don't want them anywhere near this.
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
什么是我♥干♥的吗
Did I do what?
杀了迈克
Kill Michael.
我能理解的
I would understand.
其实我会尽我所能
In fact, I would do everything in my power
帮你摆脱罪名
to make sure you got away with it.
不 我没杀迈克
No, I did not kill Michael.
是你吗
Did you?
你觉得我会不告诉你吗
You think I wouldn't have told you?
你觉得我会不告诉你吗
You thought I wouldn't have told you.
我没杀迈克·罗温
I did not kill Michael Rowan.
看来我俩要组成一个叫"没杀罗温"的社团了
Which is apparently the name of the club we'll be forming.
显然我们得找出真正的罪犯
Obviously, we need to identify the real culprit.
而马利克探员不会让这事好办的
And Agent Mallick will not be making that easy.
她已经警告我们远离分局
She's already warned us to stay away from the precinct.
我们没法接触警局和它的资源
We will not have access to the department or its resources.
我们没法知道联调局收集了什么证据
We won't know what evidence has been gathered
以及他们准备怎么用它
or how the Bureau plans to use it.
她把游戏规则制定得很清楚
She's made the rules of the game quite clear.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
我们作弊
We cheat.
我喜欢你的新家
I like the new place.
谢谢
Thanks.
乔恩怎么样了
How's Joan?
作为一个无暇喘息的女人已经很好了
Remarkably well for a woman who, on consecutive days,
被一个连环杀手暴打一顿
was brutally attacked by a serial killer
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表