剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Yeah. I would love that.
米娅会需要她哥哥
Mia's gonna need her older brother.
现在吗
Now?
我以为我还有更多时间
I thought I had more time.
宇宙是一个复杂的机器
The universe is a complex piece of machinery,
必须保持平衡
and balance must be maintained.
一个变化需要另一个变化
One change requires another.
你认为我该如何维持平衡
How would you propose I keep the balance?
你到底会不会帮我救巴里和卡拉
Will you help me save Barry and Kara or not?
不会 但是我会告诉你救他们的办法
No. But I will give you the means to save them.
告诉我你的交换条件是什么
Tell me what you need in exchange.
帮多元宇宙度过即将到来的危机
Whatever the multiverse requires
无论需要你做什么
to survive the crisis that is looming.
时机成熟我会告诉你的
When it is time.
没事
It's OK.
那我做了什么交易
So what bargain have I made?
多元宇宙需要什么
What does the multiverse require?
你要帮我设法阻止难以避免的危机
You assist me as we seek to prevent the inevitable.
但这听起来是不可能的
But that sounds impossible.
多元宇宙比你想象的要复杂得多
The multiverse is more complex than you could fathom.
你有什么瞒着我
What are you not telling me?
我看过了你的未来 奥利弗
I've seen your future, Oliver,
不可改变 无法避免
Inexorable and unavoidable.
我看到你死去
I have watched you die.
在这场危机里吗
During this crisis?
真的很遗憾
I am truly sorry.
不 你不能带他走
No. You are not taking him.
-费利西蒂 -奥利弗
- Felicity. - Oliver.
我不是来给伤害你或你女儿的
I am not here to bring harm to you or your daughter.
相信我 这个世界需要她
Trust me, the world needs her.
你认为我会这样让你带着我丈夫
You think that I'm just going to let you leave here
一走了之吗
with my husband's life?
这件事关系到的不止我们
This is bigger than us...
远比我们所有人都要重要
than all of us.
为什么这个人总是你
Why does it always have to be you?
我无法阻止他死去
I cannot prevent his passing,
但是他可以阻止更多人死去
but he can prevent the deaths of countless more,
包括你和你女儿
including you and your daughter.
但他今晚要跟我走
But he needs to come with me tonight.
妈妈
Mom?
你没事吧
Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
我想和你们俩道别
I wanted to say good-bye to both of you.
-在这里吗 -是的
- Here? - Yeah.
我只是想我们最后相聚一次
I just wanted us to be all together one last time.
最后一次是什么意思
What do you mean, one last time?
即使你是逃犯
Just because you're a fugitive,
也不代表我们不能继续联♥系♥
it doesn't mean we can't still communicate.
这次事情不一样
Well, things are gonna be different this time.
你们俩不再需要我的保护了
You two don't need my protection anymore.
你是我们的妈妈
You're our mom.
我们不想生活中没有你
We still want you in our lives.
我答应过你们父亲
I promised your father
我会保护你们 直到你们不需要为止
that I would protect both of you until you didn't need me.
他会感到非常自豪
He would be so proud...
为你俩感到自豪
So proud of you two.
我好想他
I miss him so much.
我知道
I know.
真希望我有机会了解他
I wish I got to know him.
我知道 但你们是他生命的延续
I know, but he lives on in the two of you.
我是时候独自踏上征程了
It's time for me to go on a journey of my own.
我很爱你们俩
I love you both so much.
所以你们要向我保证
So you promise me...
一定要好好照顾对方
that the two of you are gonna take care of each other, OK?
好吗
OK?
1985年-2019年
亲爱的儿子 兄弟 丈夫及父亲
星城英雄绿箭侠
这就是我们不能过正常生活的原因
This is why we can't have a normal life.
这就为什么我们的孩子
This is why our children
永远也无法过上正常生活
will never have normal lives.
我必须完成交易
I had to make the deal.
外面总会有危险
Oh, there's always gonna be some danger
总会有威胁
or some threat--
刺客联盟 蜂巢 或是第九层
The League of Assassins or HIVE or the Ninth Circle
亦或是
or...
该死的世界末日
The end of the friggin' universe.
我要你向我保证
I need you to make me a promise.
好
Yeah, OK.
无论我发生了什么事
No matter what happens to me--
无论如何
No matter what--
你要竭尽全力
You need to do everything in your power--
你
you...
你要保护威廉和米娅的安全
you need to keep William and Mia safe.
我会保护他们的安全
I will keep them safe.
但无论你去哪里
But wherever you go...
无论你发生什么事
whatever happens to you...
你永远都不会离开我
you'll never leave me.
在我们婚礼当日
On our wedding day,
你说我成就了最好的你
you told me that I was the best part of you,
但事实是
but the truth is...
我们成就了最好的彼此
we are the best parts of each other.
而这比该死的宇宙重要太多了
And that is so much bigger than the friggin' universe.
当我回到星城开始我的任务时
When I came back to Star City to start my mission,
我没想到我有能力去爱 或是值得被爱
I didn't think that I was capable or deserving of love.
但是你打开了我的心
but you opened up my heart
以一种我从未觉得可能的方式打动了我
in ways that I never th-- thought were possible.
我唯一的遗憾就是没有早点告诉你我爱你
My only regret is not telling you I loved you sooner.
没有遗憾
No regrets.
你会每天告诉米娅我爱她吗
Would you tell Mia that I love her every day?
我知道她长大后
And I know that she will grow up to be
会像她妈妈一样聪明又美丽
as smart and as beautiful as her mom.
我会再次找到你的
I will find you... again.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我要带你去的地方 没有回头路
Where I'm taking you, there is no return.
为了见他 我已经等了很久
I have waited a very long time to see him.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表