No, it's hyperkalemia. We couldn't control the arrhythmias.
她血压直线下降 -给她插管
Her pressure's dropping off a cliff. Give me an intubation tray.
艾力克斯
Alex...
她签了不予急救协议 住口 杨
She signed a d.N.R. Shut up, Yang.
她知道这会发生 所以她才签了
She knew this might happen. That's why she signed it.
我可不管她签了什么狗屁协议
I don't give a crap what she signed.
艾力克斯 她不想你这样的
Alex, it's not what she wants.
把急救床推起来
Continuous tone) get a crash cart!
克莱夫 如果她不能...
Karev, if she doesn't...
看着她 推个急救车来
Look at her! Get a crash cart!
把急救车推来 给我些插管
Screw the D.N.R. Hand me those paddles.
杨 接着按压 -克莱夫 让我来 让我来
Yang, take over compressions. Karev, back up. I got it. I got it.
一 二 三 放下来
One, two, three. And down.
好的慢慢的放下来
Okay, down.
你是否有说过
Did you say it?
我爱你
I love you...
让开
Clear.
我从未想过没有你的生活
I don't ever want to live without you...
你改变了我的生活
You changed my life...
你说过了没有?
Did you say it?
写个计划
Make a plan...
定个目标
Set a goal...
奋斗不息
Work toward it...
但我们总时不时 东张希望
But every now and again, look around...
喝上几杯
Drink it in.
没有为什么
'cause this is it.
我们快失去他了
We're losing him!
到了明天 一切都是过眼云烟
It might all be gone tomorrow.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表