做了手术 才能把问题解决
Let us operate, and we'll figure the rest out.
切开粘合层速度这么快
That's the fastest I've ever seen
我可是第一次见到
anyone dissect through adhesions
迪克逊医生 我们医院有个规定
Uh, Dr. Dixon, there is a rule
应当把切下的废弃器官留给病人
regarding giving medical waste to the patient.
蒂克逊医生
Dr. Dixon?
怎么了?
What?
我刚才说 我们医院有个官方的规定
Uh, I was just saying there is a rule, an official
非常明确的规定
very very specific rule,
如果病人基于某种原因
That in the event a patient asks for
比如与信仰或文化因素有关
their organ or body part back for any reason
想要回他们的器官或身体的某个部分
related to or involving their cultural beliefs,
我们必须尊重他们的意愿
we must respect that patient's wishes,
把器官还给病人
and return that organ to the patient.
这就是规定 我之前忘说了
That is the rule I forgot to tell you about.
要是我现在就把它拿到楼下病理科去
If I went down to pathology right now,
他们会知道这些规定吗
would they know about the rule?
主任会知道的
Oh, the chief would know.
是他定的 他发布的规定
Uh, it's his rule. He declared it.
规定就是规定
A rule's a rule.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev...
确保我们遵守了主任的规定
Make sure that we follow the chief's rule and
并在手术后把心脏还给病人
return the heart to the patient after the surgery.
我要继续工作了
I'm going back to work now.
钳子
Clamp.
他们拿出来的胶状物是什么东西啊
What the hell is that gooey thing they're taking out of him?
你又沉默了
Oh. The silent treatment.
那好吧 如果你要继续这样
Okay, if you're gonna be that way.
那我就...
I'll just, uh...
我就静静地站在边上
I'll just stand here and be quiet.
你看那个 那真的很恶心
Okay, but that... that is disgusting.
我以为你会安静会儿
I thought you were gonna be quiet.
你表现得好象不希望我在这里
You know, you're acting like you don't want me to be here.
你知道你死后 我每天都在期盼什么吗
You know what I've wished for every day since you've died
我乞盼能再见你一面
I've wished that I could see you again.
我宁可抛弃一切 都想见到你
I'd have given anything just to see you...
哪怕就一次
One more time.
这样看着你 却明知无法触碰你
Looking at you and knowing that I can't touch you,
是对我的折磨
it's hurting me.
伊兹 你可以触碰到我
Izzie, you can touch me.
这不是真实的你
You're not real.
你不可能真的重现
You can't be real.
这意味着我心理不正常 总之就是有问题
So that means that I'm sick or something is wrong with me,
我可不想这样
And I can't hope for that.
我
I...
我不想这样
I can't hope.
你不是真的
You're not real.
伊兹 我和你一样都是真实的
Izzie, I am as real as you
就像楼下那恶心的胶物一样真实
that gooey, disgusting thing down there.
碰一下我
Touch me.
伊兹 摸摸我
Izzie... touch me.
不
No!
你为什么要过来
Why are you here?
为什么
Why?
我为你而来 伊兹·斯蒂文斯
I am here for you, Izzie Stevens.
钳子
Clamp.
好了 就这样
Okay, that's it.
捐赠的心脏被分离了
The donor heart is separated.
旁通阀的套管准备好了
We have the cannulas ready for bypass.
下一步就做L-vad
Next step is the l-Vad.
咦 这是怎么了
Y--What--What is that?
这不对啊 不可能的
That's not right. That can't be happening.
他的心脏在跳动
His heart's beating.
他的心脏怎么自己跳起来了
How is his heart beating on its own?
不可能这样 也不应该这样啊
It... can't be happening. It shouldn't be happening.
他的心脏在动 他的心脏跳起来了
That heart is beating. That heart is beating.
不该跳动的 不该有心跳的
It shouldn't be beating. It sh-Shouldn't be beating.
我从未见过这样的重建手术
I've never seen a reconstruction like this.
我也从未做过这样的手术
Well, I've never done one like this.
只要有希望 就能实现
Here's hoping it works.
好了 杆子我准备好了
All right. I'm ready for the rod.
你们那里情况如何
How are you guys doing up there?
因捆绑造成的失血实在太多了
A lot of hemorrhaging, bleeding through the packing.
试一下纤维密封剂 -谢谢提醒 谢博德医生
Try the fibrin sealant. -Good call. Thank you, Dr. Shepherd
你的紫胶缝合做得怎样了 小格蕾
How you doing on that lac, little Grey?
挺好 正准备做下一个了
Good. Moving on to the next lac.
快结束了吗 我看看
You finished already? Let me see.
缝合得相当平滑
Wow. Pulley stitches.
做得不错啊
Nicely done.
谢谢 斯隆医生
Thank you, Dr. Sloan.
我的心脏怎样了
So my heart...
它开始自己跳动了
It started beating by itself.
如果继续保持这样的功能
If it continues to function like this,
你就不需要l-vad或其他起博装置了
You won't need an l-Vad or any other kind of machinery.
是个好消息
It's wonderful news.
实在是非♥典♥型
It's very atypical.
对我来说不是 我终于自♥由♥了
Not for me. I'm finally free.
不再被魔鬼缠身了
I'm not haunted anymore.
你的心脏休息了6年
Your heart had six years to rest, which is...
可能因此获得了自我修复
Probably enough time for it to repair itself,
所以才自己恢复了心跳功能
Which is why it started beating again.
我以前从未见过
I've never seen this before.
有过此类病历 却是首次亲眼见到
I've read about it, but I've never seen it before.
你有你的信仰 而我有我的
You have your beliefs. I have mine.
我没有信仰 我只信科学
I don't have beliefs. I have science.
科学就是信仰
Science is a belief,
是种能看得见 摸得着的信仰
a belief in only what you can see and touch.
而我的信仰更多
I believe in more.
我打断大家 看看进行得如何了
Just thought I'd stop in to see how everything's going.
我还差几个小时
Well, I'm still several hours away,
但我的确在实现突破
But I may actually pull this off--
重建他的骨骼
Rebuilding a man's skeleton from scratch.
同时我们也发现
And we just found out that, uh,
格蕾医生的缝合技术相当有进步
Dr.Grey here can out-Pulley stitch Shepherd.
说得我不好意思了
Oh, I wouldn't go so far as to say that.
干得好 格蕾医生
Excellent job, Dr. Grey.
杨医生 说明你教得也很好
And excellent job of teaching, Dr. Yang.
主任
Sir?
能花时间教你的实习医生
Taking the time to teach your interns,
让他们进步神速度
And they are retaining that knowledge.
我还没决定由谁首做主刀手术
I haven't made my decision yet on the solo surgery,
但如果你继续用心教
But you keep teaching like that,
我会关注你的
and you're my one to watch.
谢谢主任
Thank you, sir.
心跳减弱 心率过低 -做心脏复苏
He's crashing. V-Fib. Start c.P.R.
电子显示器一档 电板360度
Push 1 of epi and charge the paddles to 360.
准备
Clear.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你们怎么处理死者的物件
So what do you do now with the haunted piece?
埋掉还是
Do you bury it or...
烧掉 由我们部落的巫师烧掉
Burn it. Actually, my tribe's medicine man will burn it.
焚烧时 我不能碰触到它的烟雾
I'm not allowed to even touch the smoke.
不接触
So does the not-Touching thing,
是指不接触身体还是
does that apply to just the flesh or-- No,
连死者的物品也不能碰
We don't touch their belongings.
我们会净化珠宝 勋章
We can cleanse jewelry, medals,
但织物 床单 衣服
but fabric, bedding, clothes,
还有死者的书
Books that were owned by the dead,
全部都烧掉
we burn all of it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表