如果病人没有出现酸中毒或体温过低
If the patient doesn't get too acidotic or hypothermic.
你认为他能活下来吗
Do you think he has a shot?
我见过更糟糕的也挺了过来
I've seen people come back from worse.
我以为你在外科
Hey, I thought you were in surgery.
我马上去 -你有跟贝利医生提
I'm on my way. Have you talked to Bailey
基金和塔克吗
About this peds and Tucker thing?
没有 我和贝利只谈了乔治参军的事
No, I talked to Bailey about the army thing and George.
你是在和我闹别扭吗
Are you upset with me?
不 我很好
No, I'm awesome.
-卡利奥普 -别 别这么叫我
你说的那很好
You said it was awesome.
乔治 可爱的友好的乔治 他连苍蝇都不杀的
George...sweet, kind George who can't even kill a fly...
却要参军去伊♥拉♥克♥了
Is joining the army to go to Iraq
卷入战争中 而你却说这很赞
In the middle of a war, and you said "awesome."
这的确很赞啊
It is awesome.
不 这不好 天啊 你怎么会这样
No, it is not awesome. God! Who are you?
手臂怎么样 -神经依旧完整
How's the arm? - The nerves are still intact.
只需要重建下血管 -我能开始了吗
Just have to reattach the vessels. - You ready for me?
我已经搞定大部分内压伤
I'm almost done with the major internal crush injuries.
骨盆马上就归你管了
Pelvis will be all yours in a minute.
再给我些纱布
Give me some more laps, please.
你搞的定吗
You think you could do it?
阻止别人的计划
Step in front of a bus for a perfect stranger?
希望可以吧
We'd all like to think we would, but...
不管怎样将军亨特已经在努力了
that's more or less major hunt's been doing
每天像是最后一天 -不对 男人都这样
Every day for the last couple of years. Oh, no, the guys did.
我只是在背后默默支持
I just came in behind 'em
带着扫帚簸箕狂干
With a dustpan and a broom and swept up.
你在战火中缝合士兵的伤口
You sewed up soldiers under fire.
你不是清洁工
You didn't sweep up.
你觉得欧麦利在那里会怎么样
How do you think O'malley is gonna do over there?
你觉得他能行么 -我不觉得
You think...you think he can handle it? - No, I don't.
我倒觉得他会让我们大吃一惊的
I think he's gonna surprise us all.
我觉得他会被装在收尸袋里运回来
I think he's coming back in a body bag.
我觉得你们就都该闭嘴
I think you all should just shut up.
闭上你们的嘴
Just shut the hell up.
拜托了 别再说了
Please. Shut up.
"谢博德切除了你的所有肿瘤"
"Shepherd got your whole tumor out."
天啊
Oh, my god.
阿历克斯 你为什么不告诉我 天啊
Alex, why didn't you tell me? Oh, my god.
但是我们在继续努力
But we're working on it.
你记得今天早上你什么时候醒的吗
You remember what time you woke up this morning?
不记得
Um, not exactly.
7:45
7:45.
7:45 "欧麦利参军了"吗
7:45. "O'malley joined the army"?
什么 -是的 他要去伊♥拉♥克♥当个外科医生
What? - Yeah, he's gonna be a trauma surgeon in iraq.
你什么时候醒的
When'd you wake up?
7:45 他会死的 -恩 我们在解决这事
7:45. He's gonna get killed. - Yeah, we're dealing with it.
你知道乔治那事吗
Did you know about this George thing?
是的 那个草包
Yep. Canon fodder.
我来取些血
I'm just gonna take some more blood.
上次检查 你的血钾浓度是6.3
Last time we checked, your potassium was 6.3.
你什么时候醒的 -早些时候 我记不清
When'd you wake up? - Um, early. I can't quite remember. I...
7:45.6.3.7:45
7:45. 6.3. 7:45.
"欧麦利要参军" 乔治吗
"O'malley joined the army"? George?
我们在解决这事
We're dealing with it.
你的血钾浓度是多少
What's your potassium?
额 我
Uh, I...
伊兹 你的血钾是多少 -你知道么
Iz, what's your potassium? - You know what?
就给那病理表读读
Why don't we just give her the chart to read
让她试着记忆 好吗
And try and memorize, okay?
然后我可以和你谈谈她的高血钾
And I can talk to you about her hyperkalemia.
她刚接受过脑部手术
Look, she just had brain surgery
以及很有杀伤力的白介素2流程
And an incredibly aggressive course of I.L.-2.
她需要休息
She needs rest.
她需要在记忆全消失前
She needs to exercise whatever memory she's got left
锻炼它
Before it all turns to mush.
就算你像个野蛮人那样吼她
Well, she's not gonna heal
她也不会马上好
With you barking orders at her like a caveman.
走开 杨
Butt out, Yang.
不 她是我的病人 我不管你是她的丈夫
No, she's my patient. I don't care if you're her husband.
听着 你知道我可以马上把你的探病时间
Look, she... you want to see how fast I can get your visiting hours
取消 -她签了不抢救协议 她签了那该死的东西
Down to zero? - She signed a d.N.R. She signed a frigging d.N.R.
而且还逼我保证她会过着正常生活
And made me promise she'd come outta this with a life.
不在那病床上没有她的思想
Not in a hospital bed, not with no brain,
我必须得保证她有正常的生活
I had to promise she'd have a life.
你想知道她无法再记忆
You want to know what happens
就会发生什么吗
If she can't make any new memories?
忘记自己是个医生
Forget about being a doctor.
她就需要全面监护
She's gonna need round-the-clock babysitters.
我们一起买♥♥了房♥子 而她却
We get an apartment together, and she can't ever
都不能找到去卫生间的路
Find her way to the damn toilet.
天知道她会不会摔一跤
Tracker on her ankle in case, god forbid,
或者在门口徘徊 -阿历克斯 你做的到的
She wanders out the front door! - Alex, you can handle this.
她会好起来的
She will get better.
或许会 或许不会 这要靠我
Maybe. Maybe not. It's on me.
她的未来就靠我了
Her future is on me.
他会好起来吗
Is he gonna be okay?
到早上我们会知道更多情况
We'll know more in the morning.
进去吧
Go ahead.
她怎么样了 好点了没
How's she doing? Any better?
没有 -该死
No. -Damn.
我要去市政厅了
Well, I'm going to city hall
去把事儿办了
To go do the thing.
真的吗 貌似今天不怎么合适吧
Seriously? It doesn't seem like the day for it.
看看阿历克斯
Look at Alex.
他一整天都那么努力
He's in there working so hard all day,
她却完全不知道
And she doesn't know.
如果她一直这样下去
And if she stays like this,
可能她永远都不会知道 他有多么爱她
She may never know how much he loves her.
还有那个叫阿曼达的女孩
And that girl amanda...
在那里爱着那个陌生人
She's in there loving a stranger.
她认为那是她的白马王子
She thinks that's her prince charming. Mm.
我想说 也许他今天会死 有这种可能
I mean, he's probably gonna die today, chances are.
所以 我要去结婚
So yeah, I'm gonna go get married.
因为我觉得应该花点时间
Because I think it's important to take the time
告诉你爱着的人你多爱他们
To tell the people you love how much you love them
在他们能听你说的时候
While they can hear you.
我爱你 克里斯蒂娜·杨
I love you, Cristina Yang.
你变了
You have changed.
可能变了吧
Mm. Maybe I have.
怎么了
What?
给你个拥抱
I'm gonna hug you.
也许我不了解别人
Maybe I don't understand people,
看不透事情
I don't see things.
也许我只是不明白
So maybe I just don't get
你怎么回事 为什么这么生气
What's going on with you or why you're so mad,
我还是认为这很棒
But I do think it's awesome.
我认为乔治去当兵很棒 -闭嘴
I think that George joining the army is awesome. Um, shut up.
就不 你问我是怎样的人
Um, no. You asked me who I was.
我是这样的人 觉得乔治这么做很危险
I am a person who thinks that what George is doing
也很可怕 同样很勇敢
Is dangerous and terrifying and brave.
他将为国家服务
He's going to serve his country.
为保卫人♥民♥而冒生命危险
He's going to risk his life to save the men and women
他是让我们安枕无忧的人
Who make it possible for you and i to sleep safely in our beds.
我认为这是很勇敢的事情
I'm a person who thinks that that is brave.
我曾在飞机上吊架上
And I am a person who stood in an airplane hanger
看着他们把我哥哥的棺材卸下来
And watched them unload my brother's body in a coffin...
我们只得到一面国旗
And all we got was a flag.
我哥哥死在战场上
My brother died over there
凯利 因为那里缺医生
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表