大部分我救过的人
Most of the lives i save.
住院医生呢 她们努力工作
And the residents They're working so hard
发疯般地工作 就为了做一次主刀手术
Just working like crazy To get to do a solo surgery
而我已经厌恶了这类手术
That i have come to hate.
我讨厌阑尾切除术
I hate appys.
仅仅是因为 这手术很无聊
Just--appys bore me.
我讨厌当阑尾发热时
I resent the appendix For bothering to get hot
还要把它拿出来
And needing to come out.
我厌恶器官 那真是
I resent an organ. That's...
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我一点都不想做普通外科手术
Maybe i don't want to do General surgery after all.
也许我需要一个新的挑战
Maybe i need A new challenge.
也许我需要一些令我兴奋到到处乱跳的东西
Maybe i need something To make me bounce up and down.
也许我已经累了
Maybe i'm just tired.
可以的
It's okay...
累了 是可以的
To be tired.
对吧
Right?
你也累了
You're tired too?
我筋疲力尽了
I'm exhausted.
心底深处 疲惫不堪
Deep-down-inside exhausted.
我只是 我想
I just--i want...
我不知道
I don't know.
但我想要一些东西
But i want something.
我们俩都这么想
Well that makes Two of us.
睡眠
Sleep...
是最容易的事
It's the easiest thing to do.
要做的
You just...
就是闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
好 行 做手术是个坏主意
Okay fine. The surgery Was a bad idea.
不是坏 是糟透了
No it was A terrible idea.
作为你的上司 我要说的是
And speaking as your boss
这个主意鲁莽而且不负责任
It was an irresponsible And reckless idea
不禁让我认真思考
That makes me Seriously question
你有没有做一个好医生的能耐 -死神
If you have what it takes To be a good doctor. -death
作为你的朋友 我想问
And as your friend...
你究竟搞什么鬼啊
What the hell Is going on with you?
我不知道
I don't know.
但对我们大多数人来说
But for so many of us
睡眠并不是呼之即来的
Sleep seems out of our grasp.
谢谢
Thank you.
你妈妈过去看到我有多累
Your mom used to see How tired i was.
常常叫你把我带回家
She used to make you Bring me home
因为我总是孑然一身 需要家庭温暖
'Cause i was all alone And needed a family.
那是好事
That was a good thing.
所以 要么你带她回去 不然就我带
So either you bring her home Or i will.
我们心中有渴望
We want it
但是 我们不知道该如何获得
But... We don't know How to get it.
我不知道我为什么来到这里
I don't know Why i came here.
你想进去吗
Do you want to come in?
不不 我觉得那不合适
No. No. I-i don't think That'd be appropriate.
行 那你想去别的地方吗
Well do you want to go Some place else?
不
No.
我觉得你很漂亮
I think you're beautiful.
但是一旦我们勇于直面心中的恶魔
But once we face our demons...
面对恐惧
Face our fears...
莱西在这里 -是啊
Lexie's here. -Yeah.
你在为她铺床吗 -是啊
Are you making up A bed for her? -Yeah.
你把无家可归的人带回家了
You brought home a stray.
是啊
Yeah.
向人求救 互相帮助
And turn to each other For help...
我要抓紧时间补眠
I'm gonna try To grab some sleep.
六小时之后我又要回医院去了
I gotta be back At the hospital in six hours.
阿历克斯 等一下
Alex wait. Um...
我的生活一团糟
I'm a mess.
我冲动鲁莽 神经质 乱糟糟 我都知道
I'm a flat-out freaking mess. I know that.
我知道
I know and...
对不起 你值得比我好一百倍的人
I'm sorry. You deserve a lot better.
别再说了
Stop.
听好 如果你不想跟我在一起
Look if you don't want To be with me
现在对你来说喘不过气
If this is too much for you Right now
没问题
That's okay.
但如果你想跟我分手
But you're gonna have to Break up with me
因为我哪里都不会去
'Cause i'm not Going anywhere.
我能够处理乱子
I can handle the mess.
那么决定权在你那
So it's up to you.
你要进来不
You coming?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能
I can't...
没事
It's okay.
我就在这里
I'll be right here.
没事
It's okay.
黑夜其实并不是那么可怕 因为
Nighttime isn't So scary because...
我们发现 黑夜里我们并不是孤身一人
We realize we aren't all alone In the dark.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表