给她打电♥话♥也转接到了语♥音♥信箱
Her phone goes straight to voice mail.
我不是一个疑神疑鬼的人
Okay, I... I'm normally not a panicky person,
但我爱看日间电视节目
But I'm a fan of daytime television,
所以会这样胡思乱想
And, you know, the mind creates these scenarios--
不说这个了
Uh, never mind.
我要你去找托瑞斯和谢博德
I need you to go get torres and shepherd
把他们带回来
And bring them back here
而且要在主任发现你们不见前
Before the chief notices that any of you are gone.
谢博德这一周都不在
Shepherd's been gone all week.
我相信主任不会发现 -亨特
I'm sure the chief wouldn't notice-- - Hunt!
你都从战场上活了回来
You survived a war. mm-hmm.
你能搞的定
You can do this.
我知道 我只是我不想做
I know I can do this. I'm saying I don't want to.
人们从来不会对你说不 对吧
People don't really say no to you, do they?
我求他们的时候就不会
Not when I say please.
我正在求你呢
I'm saying please.
手术室准备好了 移植专员马上就来
O.R.'s set. transport's on its way.
准备好了吗 -我等这一刻等了12年了
You ready? - I've been ready for 12 years.
你说你有些朋友
Y-you said you had some friends
他们会来照顾你 -对 手术后来
That were coming to take care of you? - yeah, after my surgery.
他们已经来了
They're coming now.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我是仙妮亚
Hi, it's me, Shayna.
你看我捧的万带兰就能猜出来了吧
You can probably tell from my vanda rothschildiana.
希望你不会气我们提前到来
Uh, I hope you're not mad that we came early.
我们觉得应该全程陪着你
We thought we should be here through it all,
让你感受到 -出去
Make sure you knew-- - get out.
让他们出去 我不认识他们
Get them out. they're strangers.
我不想在这里看见他们
I don't want them in here.
戴夫 我们不是陌生人啊
Well, we're hardly strangers, Dave.
这么多年来我们每晚都聊天
We chat every night, all night for years.
我们 -出去
We--we flew in s-- -get out!
我们从没见过 你并不认识我
We've never met. you don't know me.
你根本不了解我 出去
You don't know anything about me. get out.
让他们出去 出去 出去
Get--get them out! get out! get out!
出去
Get out!
你收到我的传呼了吗
Hey, did you get my page?
帮你约好了 15分钟后开始
You got the appointment. it's in, like, 15 minutes.
我真是太厉害了
God, how amazing am i?
通常要花上好几周才能预约到
It usually takes weeks to get in there.
你看过研究报告了吗
Uh, did you take a look at the research?
你真要现在说 我就不能安静地吃个饭
seriously? can I just eat?
对不起 不能 你没时间了
No. I'm sorry. you don't have time.
什么没时间了
Time for what?
没啥 是一个要灌肠的
To do, uh, there's, uh, an enema.
伊兹要灌肠的
Uh, Izzie's enema.
对啊 我今天本来应该灌肠的
Yes, I was supposed to get an enema today,
但是我觉得还可以再等等
But I decided it can wait.
吃饭时时候咱能不说这个吗
How about we talk about something else?
不行 我们一定要说
N-no. we need to talk about it.
你一直抱怨便秘
You've been complaining about being really backed up,
现在我给你安排了个预约
And I got you an appointment.
哥们 你都要灌肠这么惨了
Dude, if you need an enema that bad,
那你不该把这些薯条全都吃了
maybe you shouldn't have all these fries.
你真给她安排了一个灌肠的预约
You really booked her an appointment for an enema?
你不能一边说自己便秘
You can't just say that you're all backed up
一边又坐着不动
and just sit there, Izzie.
伊兹如果下了决心去灌肠
If you make the decision to get an enema,
那就别犹豫了 去灌肠吧
then you should get an enema.
我看你才是便秘了
I think maybe you're the one that's backed up.
主刀手术紧张症吗
Solo surgery panic?
我保证我一定协助你
Tell you what--I'll scrub in with you.
要是你坚持不下来 我就接手
If you can't handle it, I'll take over.
我 我不是那个意思
I don't--i'm--no. okay.
我的意思是
You know, I'm just saying,
灌肠可是严肃的事情
Enemas can be a serious business.
伊兹猜谜时间结束 交代灌肠代表啥
Okay. Izzie, "enema" is code for what?
我的灌肠我喜欢
My enema, my business.
只要十五分钟哦
Uh, 15 minutes.
今天真是诡异的一天
This is a really strange day.
那时是我当住院医生的第二年
I was a second-year resident.
有一次来了很多车祸伤者
M.v.c. rolls in.
父母坐在前排 三个孩子坐在后排
Parents were in the front seat, three kids in the back.
孩子没事
Kids were okay.
父母受到了轻微撞伤 但是无大痒
Mom and dad were a little banged up, but nothing terrible.
他们在急救室里还有说有笑的
They were talking and laughing in the E.R.
可实际那对父母受了严重的内伤
Turns out both parents had massive internal injuries.
我抢救了他们整整一个晚上
I operated on them both that night--hours.
却两个都没保住
Lost 'em both.
如果我的速度要是能再快点
You know, if I had moved faster,
如果我赶紧送他们做CT
if I had rushed them to c.t.,
如果我一开始就确诊他们伤的很重
if I had known how bad off they were sooner,
可是我都没做到
But I didn't.
那个最大的孩子才九岁
The oldest kid was 9.
当我通知他们的父亲已经去世了
When I came out to tell 'em about their dad,
他还安慰三岁和五岁的弟妹
he was trying to console the 3 year old
说要等着妈妈平安回来
and the 5 year old about their mother.
那情景永远都留在我记忆中
I'll never get that image out of my head--this--
九岁的他努力去抱住年幼的弟妹
This 9-year-old boy trying to hold these 2 little ones,
他的手臂还那么孱弱
And his arms-- just not big enough.
第二天我是失魂落魄回的家
I don't know how I came back the next day.
我想这是我心里永远的伤痛了
I think part of me never did.
我真奇怪你怎么不说伊♥拉♥克♥的事
I'm surprised you didn't talk about Iraq.
我不想提伊♥拉♥克♥的事情
I don't talk about Iraq.
我的想法是
At I'm-- what my point was--
自从
I kept...
我回来后
You know, I... I went back.
我重新振作
I showed up. I...
我重新振作去工作
I showed up for work, you know?
也许你的内心已经枯萎了
Or you go dead inside.
你却未曾感知你内心的枯萎
You go dead inside because if you actually felt it?
若你有所感 你不可能从伊♥拉♥克♥回来
If you let yourself feel that? No way you're going back.
不可能
No way.
你失约了吗
You blew it off?
克里斯蒂娜 拜托你了
Cristina, please.
我用尽了在医院的人脉
I called every favor I had in this hospital
费劲了心机
And then some.
斯汪特是美国顶尖的肿瘤学家
Swender's the best surgical oncologist In this state.
你为什么不去 -为什么你那么在乎
Why didn't you go? - why do you care so much?
你是怎么了 我为你废尽了心血
Oh, why don't you? I'm working really hard on this.
克里斯蒂娜至少你可以说
So the least you can do is
管理呼吸机的家伙可以帮你接电♥话♥
they were calling the guy blowhole, cristina.
可我呢 不光是那些实习生还有阿历克斯
Not just the interns-- Alex.
我做手术的时候他们给我打电♥话♥怎么办
What are they gonna call me when I'm the patient,
给大脑订一份瑞士奶酪吗
Swiss cheese for brains?
既尴尬又冗长
No. That's awkward and long.
管呼吸机的哥们真可悲
Blowhole's pithy.
我可不想坐医院的俎上之肉
I'm not gonna be a piece of meat in this hospital
等我开刀的时候你们还在工作着
While you all fight over who gets to slice me up
而且你们还面带微笑
and then laugh while you do it.
事情不是那样的
Okay, this right here--
是这样
This, um, is
你现在是感情用事
A-an emotional thing you're having--
所以你要告诉梅瑞狄斯和乔治
Which is why you should tell Meredith or George or--
我谁都不说 你就别费心思了
I'm not telling anybody, so just drop it.
不行 这件事你要听我的
No. y-you're not dumping this on me.
你可是在我知情的情形下慢慢死去
You're not dying in my arms.
你要不说我就说了
So either you tell them, or I will.
连做不做手术我都不确定 克里斯蒂娜
No, I don't even know if I want treatment, cristina.
你肯定需要手术
I know too much.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表