帮他办出院手续
Go check him out.
斯蒂文斯医生
Dr. Stevens...
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
这
This has...
这已经不是第一次了
This has been coming for a long time.
她不会有事的 她
She'll be okay. She'll...
她会好好生活下去的
She'll move on.
如果你死了
If you die...
她不会好过的
She will not get over it.
她不可能好好生活下去
She will not move on.
她会觉得可以 甚至觉得自己已经克服了
She'll think she can she'll even think she has
但是 也许某一天 你会出现在她身边
And then... out of the blue you'll be right there with her
离得那么近 她甚至觉得能触碰到你
So close she'll think she can touch you
而这种感觉
And then all of this will just...
将会一次次得缠着她
Be happening for her all over again.
她将无法摆脱
And she will not be able to move on.
他们什么都不做
They're--They're not doing anything.
让他们动起来 他们只是站在一旁
Make them do something. They're just standing around.
波得先生 他们这样是想让她舒服些
Mr. Bullard they're keeping her comfortable.
他们能做的只有这么多了
That's all they can do.
你和罗斯同意的
You and Rosie agreed
如果她时间到了 我们不会实施急救
There would be no extreme measures taken if her time came.
现在 她的时间到了
Well her time is here.
发生什么事
What's going on?
她快不行了 而波得先生想撤销
Uh she's coding and Mr. Bullard is reconsidering
不予急救医嘱
The D.N.R. Order.
埃德 我提醒你的就是这情况
Ed this is what I warned you about
此刻
This moment.
即使我们抢救她
Even if we try to resuscitate her
她也不一定能醒过来
I'm not sure she's gonna wake up again.
我们能做的只有这些了
Nothing more we can do.
罗斯
Rosie.
罗斯?
Rosie?
亲爱的
Honey?
罗斯?
Rosie?
不
No.
不 别离开我 罗斯
No. Stay with me Rosie.
罗斯?
Rosie?
别走 别离开我 罗斯
Stay with me. Don't leave me Rosie.
别走 罗斯 别离开我
Stay with me Rosie. Don't leave me.
别离开我 罗斯
Stay with me. Stay with me Rosie.
别离开我 回来 罗斯
Stay with me. Come back Rosie.
别走 别离开我
Don't leave me. Stay with me.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
别走 别离开我 罗斯
Stay with me. Don't leave me Rosie.
别离开我 罗斯
Stay with me Rosie.
别走 不要离开我
Don't leave me. Stay with me. Don't leave me.
别走 罗斯 别离开我
Stay with me Rosie. Stay with me.
别这样 波得先生
No... Mr. Bullard...
那就救救她 救救她
Do something for her then. Do something.
对不起 波得先生
I'm so sorry. Mr. Bullard.
不 不 -放手吧
No! No! - Now--Just--
由着他吧 别拦他
Let him be. Let him be.
求你了 罗斯 求你了
Please Rosie. Please.
很高兴你决定再试一次
I'm glad you decided to try again.
多亏了斯蒂文斯医生
You can thank Dr. Stevens.
我们在这里是她造成的 不是吗
It's her fault we're here right?
体征稳定 可以开始注射了
Vitals are stable. He's ready for the injection.
好的 开始注射酒精
All right. Alcohol is going in.
等等 别
Oh wait. Wait don't. Oh.
麦克 看着我 陪在我身边
Mike look at me. Just stay with me.
肯定会疼的
It's going to hurt
但不如你想象的那么疼
But not as much as you think it's going to.
室上性心动过速
Okay he's in S.V.T.
可能有些酒精倒流入A.V.节点了
There may be alcohol backing into his A.V. Node.
让他咳嗽 让他呼吸
Get him to cough. Get him to breathe.
麦克 你需要呼吸
Mike you need to breathe.
用力咳嗽 看着我 麦克
Cough for me. Look at me Mike.
看着我
Look at me.
室性心动过速 病人快失去知觉了
He's in V-Tach losing consciousness.
静推100毫升利多卡因
All right push 100 of lidocaine.
准备好调搏器
Get the pacer ready.
拜托
Oh man.
莱西呼我
It's Lexie.
我得走了 被揍得半死的家伙快不行了
I gotta go. Beaten-to-a-pulp guy is coding.
不
Oh No.
那家伙是我的 我们交换过了
Pulp guy is mine. We traded.
为什么不给他插胸管
Why didn't you put in a chest tube?
我 我不会
Well I was-- I don't know how.
你不会是什么意思
What do you mean you don't know how?
我来这儿的第一周就学会了
I mean I learned that in my first week.
是的 你学会了 你懂
Yes you learned you know.
可我永远都懂不了
But I will never know
因为你不仅不让我自己尝试
Because you not only won't let me try one
你连我们的实验机器人和尸体都抢走了
But you--You hog all our robots and you steal our corpses.
老妹 你把她逼疯了
Dude I think you broke her.
体征暂时稳定了
Vitals are stable for now.
之前他的尿里也有这么多血吗
Was there this much blood in his urine before?
没有
No.
他得做个侧向膀胱造影 -实习生已经去准备了
he's gonna need a bedside cystogram. -Dibs on that.
不 不 这个我来做 膀胱造影也由我负责
No, no, it's mine and his bladder repair is mine, too.
不 我们有交易
No, we traded for him.
不 我们可没拿此做交换
No, no, you see we never traded
此外 3号♥ 为了证明你是错的
and just to prove you wrong 3
下次这人再昏厥 你插这根胸管
Next time this guy crashes you put in this chest tube.
全都给我滚开 离病人远点
Get away from that man right now.
他刚才不行了 我们注射了多巴胺 并且...
Uh, he was crashing. so we upped his dopamine and gave
你聋了吗 克莱夫 我说了离他远点
Are you deaf, Karev? I said step away from him.
我们正在救他啊
I'm just saying that we were saving his life.
不 你们把它当动物一样来对待
No, what you did was pick over him like vultures
像是一群无知的小孩在争抢玩具
like a bunch of children fighting over toys.
你们争抢病人的所做所为
What you did was treat a man that's fighting to live
好象他早死了一样
As if he's already dead.
你们没有任何判断力 不严谨 丝毫没有尊重
You have no sense no decency and no respect!
滚开
Just get out.
离开这里
Just get out of here.
埃德
Ed...
罗斯 玛丽 已经去了
Rosemary's gone.
她的心脏再也不会自己跳动了
Her heart is no longer beating on its own.
在你停止按压的那一刻起
The second you stop doing what you're doing
它就停跳了
It will stop.
我不能让她在我面前走掉
I-I can't be the one... to let her go...
让她死了
To let her die.
我知道
I know.
我知道你不能
I know you can't.
过来 坐下 坐下
Here you go. Sit down. Sit down.
请坐
Sit down.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
麦克
Mike...
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
留下来陪着我
Just stay here with me.
我要你战斗起来 麦克
I need you to fight, mike.
为了和伊兹相伴 而战斗
Fight to stay with Izzie.
你必须这么做 呼吸起来
You have to do this. You need to breathe right now.
马上 马上
Right now! Right now!
你没事了
You're okay.
没事了
You're okay.
你不用这样
You don't have to do it.
让我来
Let me. Let me.
杨医生
Dr. Yang
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表