还在闹别扭呢 -不 没什么大不了的
That still hasn't blown over? - no. it's not a big deal.
我们吵架了 她闹得过分了 仅此而已
We had a fight. she took it too far. that's all.
想知道我怎么想的吗
wanna know what I think?
不怎么想
Not really.
我想尖叫或者是杀人
I need to scream or kill someone,
我更倾向于杀人
Though I'm leaning towards killing someone.
工作中
working.
我感觉好多了 谢谢
I'm feeling much better. thanks.
不论你给我注射了什么 谢谢你
Thank you for whatever it was you gave me.
你有没有家人
Is there a-a family
或者其他人需要告知你要做手术
Or someone who should know you're having surgery?
我们不能通知你的家人
Well, we can't call your family.
我想她要问的是
I think what she's trying to ask you is,
你犯了什么事被判死刑的 -你不用回答
What did you do to get on death row? - you don't have to answer that.
我不是想问这个
That was not what I was asking.
我不介意 这个问题人人都想问
Well, I don't mind. it's an obvious question.
某个星期一 我割破了这个女人的喉咙
One monday I slit this woman's throat.
我想着干这事好一段时间了
I had been thinking about it for a while
做梦也想着
Dreaming about it
一个星期一 我就
And one monday I just...
我忍♥不住
I had to do it.
我只是
I just...
非常想在她脖子上割一刀
Really wanted to draw a knife across her neck.
我以为我会被吓死的
And i-i thought it would be terrifying
或者感到悲凉或什么的 但是我没有
Or... or sad or something but it wasn't.
我只是觉得
It was just...
挺有趣的
Kind of fun.
我星期二又割了两个
So I did two more on tuesday
星期三又割了两个
Another two on wednesday.
我原本还打算星期四割三个的
I was gonna go for three on thursday
因为我喜欢星期几就几个人这样的配对
'cause I liked the alliteration
但是我被捉了 那就割不成了
But I got caught so I didn't.
能给我点果冻吃吗
Could I get some jell-o?
看看这签名
Read the sign.
有人叫我不要理这些签名 -不能不理
I was told to ignore the sign. -well don't.
贝利 告诉我
Bailey told me.
我要杀了那个女的
I'm gonna kill that woman.
听好 我
Look i uh
我并不是太了解kenley
I didn't know kenley all that well
但是 这有点难受
But it--it's gotta be tough
失去了一个长♥期♥一起工作的同事
Losing a coworker you worked with for a long time.
约旦 肯利个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Jordan kenley was a son of a bitch.
跟小孩相处地很好 精通手术
Great with kids good with a scalpel
但对同事的态度很差
But horrible to his colleagues.
他好胜 缺乏安全感 又咄咄逼人
He was competitive insecure aggressive.
我一点都不想念他
I won't miss him for a minute.
那么 这是因为你在想着自己的死亡路吗
So... is this about your mortality?
我并不担心死去
I'm not worried about me dying
或者约旦 肯利的死
Or jordan kenley dying.
我担心的是我的医院会走下坡
I'm worried about my hospital dying.
我打了几个电♥话♥ 找人代替肯利
I made some calls to replace kenley.
没有人想来我们医院
No one wants to come here.
我连一个心脏外科医生都留不住
I can't keep a cardiac surgeon on staff.
布克辞职 翰又辞职 迪克逊又自闭
Burke quit. hahn quit. dixon's autistic.
我的手术房♥要崩塌了 整个地方都要被洪水淹没了
My o.r. roof collapsed. the whole place flooded.
那些实习生狗咬狗
The interns are literally
狠不得打对方切成小块
Chopping each other into little pieces.
怪不得我们排第12 第12啊
No wonder we're number 12. 12.
我整一生都贡献在这家医院 却失败了
I failed at the one thing I spent my whole life doing.
一败涂地
Failed.
所以我打算就躺在这张桌子上
So I'm gonna stay right here on this table
一直到我找到方法
Until I find a way
能让我毫不畏惧地在踏进大厅向前走
To walk the halls without cringing
你不是应该向我说教
Aren't you supposed to give me
鼓励我"打起精神 重回正轨"的吗
That rousing "get back on the horse" lecture?
我得去帮一个连环杀手缝针
I have gotta stitch a serial killer
今天得将他缝好
Back together today.
我才不会说什么鼓励你的话
I don't have a rousing lecture in me.
我们需要一个战略
We're gonna need a strategy--
她们性感的眼睛紧盯着我们每一个举动
Their hot little eyes tracking our every move.
好 不能随意地看肩膀
Okay no uh... casual glances over the shoulder.
不能说"这很有趣 每个人都能看吗"
No "this is interesting. can everybody see?"
我们一旦切除了马格利特的肿瘤
As soon as margaret's tumor is out
我们就让她们把肿瘤拿去病理科分♥析♥
We'll have them take it to pathology to get it analyzed.
好 加油 暂停一下
Right. go team. break.
他们还在冷战吗
They still not speaking?
看着不像喔
It doesn't look like it.
在冰窖两小时
Wow. two hours in an ice cave.
帮年度西雅图强人做手术 至少我们能互相支持
Working on seattle's man of the year. well at least we got each other.
你知道 我们能装作没看到
You know we can pretend not to notice
说点海鹰队或者其他的
Talk about the seahawks or something.
或者我们现在就走 去喝点啤酒
Or we could just take off go grab a beer
让他们把刀拔♥出♥来♥吧 一步一步来
Let them pull out the shiv. onward and upward.
我觉得我之前说得不够清楚
I don't think I was clear earlier.
那并不是梦境
It is not like a dream.
在我清醒的时候我看到丹尼 我们一起玩
I see denny when I'm awake. we hang out.
因为我说我爱你
This is because I said I loved you.
你吓坏了 我没有
You're freaked out. I'm not.
你有点吓着了
You're a little freaked out.
我们还
Um we still...
一起做点事
Do stuff together.
性事
Sex stuff.
我看到他 而且我们做♥爱♥了
I see him and... we have sex.
有点美好的幻想不坏啊
There's nothing wrong with a good fantasy.
我意思是 我宁愿你幻想的对象是我
I mean I'd rather you fantasize about me
或者一些靓女
Or chicks...
但什么都好 -你真的不介意
But whatever. -you really don't care?
你努力地想理清自己的思绪
You're trying to work somethinout.
我意思是 人死了
I mean people die
然后其他人 你明白的
And then the other people you know
就会因此把生活搞得乱糟糟
Get messed up about it.
对啊 但是
Yeah but--
伊兹 我与那个幻想工具竞争了很久了
Iz I've been competing with that tool for a long time.
我想说 他现在算是有点身体障碍了
I'd say he's kind of got the handicap now.
我指 他在这里吗 他能看到我这么做吗
I mean is he here? can he see me do this?
看到啊 小子 我看到你
Yeah dude. I can see you.
能看到我做这个吗
And this?
他还在吗
Is he still here?
我认为你该走了
I think you should go.
是的 我有事情要做
Yeah I got things to do.
你现在能看到他吗
Can you see him now?
不了 他走了 不要停
No. no he's gone. don't stop.
不要停 那现在呢
Don't stop. what about now?
不 不要停
No don't stop.
很锋利
sharp.
难道你整天在抱怨
No wonder he was complaining so much.
多注射10克吗♥啡♥
He wasn't complaining after he got 10 extra of morphine.
他多注射了10克吗♥啡♥
He got an extra 10 of morphine?
是 那就使他舒服多了
Yes and it made him much more comfortable.
你不烦恼吗 这个人本有可能
It doesn't bother you that this guy probably hacked
用一把弯刀把一家四人都杀死了
A family of four to death with a machete?
是一把刀 和女人 不是一家子
A knife and women not a family.
五个女人 他喜欢
Five women. it's what he likes.
你们根本不可以为他做手术 你们俩都不行
You shouldn't even be on this case either of you.
他能做出什么呢 跳下手术台刺杀我们
What's he gonna do jump off the table and get us?
拿到的人是你
You're the one holding the knife.
我们有一个肾切除手术要做
We'll be doing a nephrectomy.
你们中有人动过肾门吗
Either one of you ever mobilize the renal hilum?
我没有做过 但是我想试一下
Uh I've never done one but I'd love to try.
我在尸体上练习过 百千遍
I've practiced on cadavers probably hundreds of times.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表