呼叫谢博德和斯隆
Page Shepherd. And Sloan.
注射抗生素 清理伤口
Start antibiotics and start cleaning out those wounds.
现在你能让她出去了么
Now can you get her out of here?
你取出全部了么
Did you get the whole thing?
你把全部的肿瘤都取出了么
Did you get the whole tumor out?
至少让我完成我的检查
Just let me finish my exam.
可以告诉我你的姓名吗
Can you tell me your name?
我叫伊泽贝尔·斯蒂文斯 现在是2009年
My name is isobel Stevens. It's 2009.
这是西雅图圣恩医院精神科重症加护病房♥
And I'm in the... neuro I.C.U. At Seattle Grace hospital.
你把那鬼东西取出来了吗
Did you get the damn thing out?
全部取出来了
Got the whole damn thing.
你成功了
You got it? Yeah.
上帝啊 你取出了全部的
Oh, god. You got the whole thing.
而且我还能说话 也知道自己的名字
And I can talk and I know my name
而且我没变棵大头菜 -你不是
And I'm not a turnip. - Nope.
没有恶意
No offense. Oh, no.
你是个很棒的外科医生 但是我真的以为
You are a great surgeon, but I really thought
我会变成一棵大头菜、
I was gonna be a turnip.
这真是太棒了
This is so unbelievably great.
你的肾脏还未完全恢复
Your kidneys are a little sluggish,
所以我们得再观察电解质几个小时
So we're just gonna keep an eye on your electrolytes for a few hours.
术后反应良好 -很好 很好
Your post-op crit was... was fine. - Okay, good. Good.
手术怎么样
How did the surgery go?
拿掉肿瘤了吗 取出来了吗
Did you get the brain tumor? Did you get it out?
伊兹 你刚刚问过了
Iz, you just asked him that.
我们跟你说过了
We just talked about it.
没事的 这种迟缓症状会持续一会儿
No, no, it's okay. She's gonna be foggy for a while.
肿瘤切掉了
The tumor's out.
当时有一点出血
There was a little bleeding during the post...
你切掉肿瘤了吗 -没错
You got it? - Yeah.
全部切掉了吗
All of it?
太棒了
That's amazing.
德里克·谢博德 你是一个英雄
Derek Shepherd, you are a hero.
我还记得他是德里克·谢博德
And I know that that's Derek Shepherd.
你是阿历克斯 你应该吻我
And you're Alex. And you should kiss me.
阿历克斯
Alex...
我没有脑瘤了
I don't have a brain tumor.
我什么肿瘤都没有了
I'm tumor-free.
是的 没有肿瘤了
Yes, you are.
怎么了 你怎么表情这么怪
What's wrong? Why do you look weird?
没有啊 没什么
No, nothing. Nothing.
你的肾脏恢复还有点迟缓
Uh, your kidneys are a little slow.
我们得再观察一阵
We're just gonna watch them.
好的 你一小时候后要复查电解质是吧
Okay. So you'll just recheck my electrolytes in an hour?
好的
Okay.
手术怎么样
How did the surgery go?
拿掉肿瘤了吗
Did you get the tumor?
拿掉了
We did.
肿瘤切掉了
The tumor's gone.
当时有一点出血
There was a little bit of bleeding,
我们也处理好了
And we took care of that.
你切掉肿瘤了
You got it?
天哪
Oh, my god.
我可以说话了 我没死
And I can talk, and you didn't kill me.
你们都怎么了 我们应该庆祝才对
What's wrong with you people? We should be celebrating.
她跟那个不记得老公已过世的女人一样
She's like the woman who couldn't remember her husband was dead.
每隔五分钟我们就得再告诉她一次
We had to keep telling her every five minutes.
可能是正常的术后反应迟钝
Could be a perfectly normal post-operative haze.
或者是手术中的出血损害了短期记忆
Or the bleeding during the procedure blitzed her short-term retention.
你是不是伤到她脑子哪里了 -克莱夫
Did you screw up her brain? - Karev...
我一会儿回来 冷静点
I'll be back. Try and stay calm.
吓着她起不了任何作用
Freaking her out is not gonna help.
快醒来
Wake up.
人车对撞 -车赢了
Man versus bus. - The bus won.
检查他的左臂
Check out the left arm.
他又不行了
He's crashing again!
什么情况 -车祸
What do we got? - We got roadkill.
让一下 他冲到一辆行驶的公车前面
You mind? He stepped out in front of a moving bus
去救路中间的一个女的 他可是个英雄
So he could pull a woman out of the way. He's a hero.
你能治好手臂吗 -手指已经有血色了
Can you fix the arm? - Fingers are already blue.
如果能 也要几个小时以后了
If it's gonna happen, it's gotta be in the next few hours.
瞳孔放大 停止心脏复苏术
Pupil's blown. Stop C.P.R.
把颅骨钻递给我
Okay, give me a cranial drill, please.
格蕾 想实践一下吗
Grey, want to practice your burr holes?
护士 请稳住他的颈部
Stabilize his neck, please, nurse.
好 把钻子给她
Okay, hand her the drill.
慢慢钻进去 感觉卡住时 停下来
Okay, go in slowly. When you feel it grab, stop,
否则会伤到大脑的
'Cause otherwise you're gonna be hitting the brain.
好了 开始 要快
Okay, let's go. Quickly.
就那里了
Right there!
拉出来 拉出来 停下
Pull back, pull back! That's it.
干得不错 格雷医生
Nice work, Dr. Grey.
我去拿点杆菌肽来处理他的脸
I'm gonna go get some bacitracin for that face.
好了 把他的头转过来 慢点
All right. Let's get his head rotated. Easy.
你醒来了 先生
Welcome back, sir.
我们可担心了好一会儿
You had us worried there for a minute.
你觉得他能撑过来吗
You think he's gonna make it?
希望如此
I hope so.
他真的得撑过来
He really has to make it.
斯隆医生
Dr. Sloan.
你这样缝会很紧
There's gonna be too much tension.
重新做一个分层缝合吧
Start over and do a layered closure.
我能具体问下吗
Can I ask a question about that?
好吧 你提出要搬到一起住
Okay. You brought up moving in together
还有结婚 我含糊其词
And marriage, and I put it off.
所以你觉得尴尬了
And now you're embarrassed
你不愿看我的眼睛
And you won't make eye contact with me because
因为你觉得我占了强势
You feel that I have all the power in the relationship,
但我并不想做恋爱关系里强势的那一方
But I don't want all the power in the relationship.
我很乐意你来做这个 我们能不说这个了吗
I...I'm happy to share it. Can we just skip this part?
去拿点4-0缝线来重新缝合
Get some 4-0 vicryl so you can redo your patient's sutures.
我会装着什么都没听见的
I'll totally pretend I didn't hear any of that.
一向是女人对我那样做的
Women do this to me.
我从来不说 我们搬到一起住吧
I don't do this. "Let's get a house together."
当女孩子这方不好受吧
Sucks being the girl, huh?
我才不是女的
I'm not the girl.
女孩子会怎么做
What do girls do?
我们先是让对方吃闭门羹
Well, we start with the cold shoulder,
所以你做得刚刚好
So you're right on track.
然后我们跟闺蜜去抱怨
And we go to our girlfriends and we bitch,
闺蜜就会说 你想拥有未来
And our girlfriends say, "you want to build a future,
就自己去努力
"build it yourself.
你不需要一个男的来给你这一切
"you don't need a man to give you that.
你想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
"so you want to buy a house?
那就买♥♥去
Just buy a house."
你很擅长这个呀
You're good at this.
我该去当爱情顾问
I ought to help someone get a love life.
我自己的可不怎么样
I suck at my own.
他冲到车前面 就为了救我
He jumped in front of a bus... for me.
你对欧麦利做了什么 -什么
What did you do to O'malley? - Excuse me?
这里还有其他人可能会劝别人
Uh, somebody else around here likely to convince someone
参军去伊♥拉♥克♥当战地医生的吗
To join the army and be a trauma surgeon in Iraq?
什么 参军
What?! The army?!
什么
What?
心室纤维颤动 充电360伏
V-fib. Charge the paddles to 360.
找下关系 把这事撤了
Just call who you have to call and undo this.
贝利医生 这里正忙着呢
Dr. Bailey, little busy here.
让开 -乔治 乔治·欧麦利
Clear. - George? George O'malley?
这不是我的主意 -没有反应
It wasn't my idea. - No change.
再来一次 -让开
Charge again. - Clear.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表