她不是要杀死他 她只是...
She wasn't really trying to kill him. She was...
她压根什么都不懂
She doesn't even understand what that means.
她只是想阻止他 只是为了阻止他
She was just trying to stop him. She was only trying to stop him.
她脸上的伤也不是来自枪把
So that cut on her face didn't come from the gun?
那是他打的
He was hitting her.
他爱我们的
He loves us.
爸爸还是爱我们的 麦蒂 他只是偶尔会发发疯
Daddy loves us,Maddy. And sometimes he just gets mad.
他已经很克制了
And he's been working on it.
他已经很努力了
He's been working on it so hard.
而她只是为了阻止他
But she was just trying to stop him.
她不是要杀他
She wasn't trying to kill him.
请谅解
Please understanded
她不过是个孩子
She was just a little girl.
真的吗
Oh, really?
真的
Uh-huh. really?
那太好了 太好了
Oh, yeah, that's great. That's great.
谢谢 谢谢你 亲亲
Oh, thank you. Yes, thank you, hon.
感激不尽
Thanks a million. oh.
好消息 蟋蟀
Oh, that's great news, Cricket.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be just fine.
真的
Oh, yeah?
我猜猜 你的灵媒告诉你的
Let me guess. Your psychic told you that?
他不仅仅是个老灵媒
It's not just any old psychic.
他是我所见过的最好的
He's the best that i've ever heard of.
反正 他说这个皮肤癌
Anyway, he said that skin cancer
只要及时发现是可以治好的
Is highly curable if caught early.
太好了
Oh, that's so great.
会上网的灵媒
A psychic with internet access.
让我猜猜这电♥话♥花了你多少钱 妈妈
Let me guess how much that call cost you, mother.
19.99美元一分钟吗
$19.99 a minute?
蟋蟀 当你的孩子生病时
Well, when you have a sick child, Cricket,
你就不在意钱了
Money's not really the first thing on your mind.
你看上去很能干 贝利医生
You seem like a very capable doctor, Dr. Bailey.
我能认为你及时发现了我女儿的皮肤癌吗
Can I trust that you caught my daughter's skin cancer early?
这个么 史蒂文斯夫人
Um... well, uh, Mrs. Stevens--
别 叫我罗比 亲亲
Oh, no. call me Robbie, hon.
妈妈 别叫她亲亲
No, mom. don't call her hon.
别管贝利叫亲亲
Don't call bailey hon.
如果有什么问题就问我
You know, if you have questions you can just ask me.
她很忙 而我的病
She's very busy, and this thing i have,
有点复杂 所以
It's complicated, so...
我知道有点复杂 伊泽贝尔 我不是白♥痴♥
I know it's complicated, Isobel I'm not a complete idiot.
我在泰拉[全美超模评委]的节目上见过
Now i saw this thing on tyra's show.
有个女的在私处有颗痣
There was this woman who had a mole on her private parts.
皮肤科医生不厌其烦帮她检查
And the dermatologist did not bother to check her privates
虽然她以为会是妇科医生 可能妇科医生
'cause she thought that the gynie woulda done it. Maybe the gynie
没检查 可能她连妇科都没进 我不知道
Didn't do it. Maybe she didn't even go to the gynie. i don't know.
反正 情况很严重 她秃头了 惨不忍♥睹
Anyway, it was bad. She was bald and everything.
她的痣不是在私处 是吗
She did not have a mole on her private parts, did she?
不是 夫人 她不是
No, ma'am. No, she did not.
太好了
Good.
他得马上做手术 子弹射进腹部
We need to take him in now. g.s.w.s to the abdomen,
有血尿 要害部位不稳定
Hematuria, vitals signs are unstable.
夫人 他几乎有所有内脏问题
Ma'am, he has major internal injuries.
我们得马上把他推进手术室
We're rushing him to surgery now.
等等
Wait!
他进去前麦蒂要向他道歉
Maddy needs to tell her daddy she's sorry before he goes.
孩子 告诉爸爸你很抱歉
Baby, you need to tell your daddy you're sorry.
麦蒂 开刀可能会有生命危险
Maddy, people die in surgery.
你不想还没道歉
You don't want your daddy to die
爸爸就去世了吧
Without telling him how sorry you are.
来 我们去告诉他我们爱他
Come on. let's go tell him we love him.
别去 别 -你说什么
You know, no. - No. what?
麦蒂 留在这 -格蕾医生
Maddy, stay right here, okay? - Dr. Grey--
不 她不能去向他道歉
No, she will not go apologize to him.
你该向她道歉
You should be apologizing to her.
我知道你也是受害者
I understand you're a victim here,
但当你女儿有危险时
There is no room for you to be a victim
你不能只做受害者
When your 6 year old is on the line.
她比你坚强 你六岁的孩子
She's stronger than you. Your 6 year old
至少做了点事 她比你坚强
is stronger than you at least she did something.
她为了你们俩挺身而出
she stood up for the two of you,
而你却没做到
Which is more than you did for her.
不行 她不能向他道歉
No, she won't apologize to him.
非常感谢 我会给你回电的
Thank you so much. All right. I'll call you back.
我有好消息 我有个朋友
Listen, I have great news. I have an associate
认识切斯特和沃纳
Who has a contact at schuster and werner.
邋遢鬼和重罪犯
More like dirtbag and felon.
他们答应付医疗费
they've agreed to pay the medical bills
而且不指控你非法侵入
And to not sue you for trespassing
只要你签份声明不会控告他们
If you sign a contract saying you won't sue them
并且不会再侵犯他们的财产
And you won't trespass on any of their propert ever again
你知道多少英亩的森林
Do you know how many acres of forest
被他们轻而易举地毁了
They have single-handedly destroyed,
多少生态系统再也无法复原吗
How many ecosystems will never be restored?
蜜蜂在死去 朱丽
The bees are dying, Julie.
气温持续升高 -打扰一下
The temperature is rising. - I'm sorry.
我能单独和我妹妹聊会吗
Is it possible i could have a moment alone with my sister?
你得签这协议 凯伦
You will sign this deal, Karen.
我叫薇乐
My name is willow!
真庆幸我没有姐妹
I can't say i'm sorry i never had siblings.
她们吵架是因为她们在乎对方 -这样吗
They're yelling 'cause they care. - That how it works?
是这样的 对某些家庭来说
Yeah, it is. in some families, it is.
我希望她们争吵
I expected them to yell, you know?
不♥要♥沉♥默♥
I didn't expect silence.
为什么不打电♥话♥叫人来治精神失常
Why don't you call 'em and claim temporary insanity?
你不一定要和辣妹结束的
You don't have to end it with roller girl.
只要你认错 -杨也是这么说的
Just say you did. - Yang said the same thing.
那是因为这与他们无关
That's because it's none of their business.
你不该这样被伤心的
There's no reason you should have to hurt this much.
我知道你
I can see that you're...
生我的气
Angry with me.
也许生你母亲的气 但是 -别这样
And maybe angry with your mother, but-- - Don't do that.
我不是你的朋友 也不是你的家人
I'm not your friend and i am not your family.
你不能因私人原因把我叫进你办公室
You don't get to call me into your office on personal business,
而且现在你不能像这样对我说话
And you don't get to speak to me this way right now.
这是滥用职权
It's an abuse of power.
我是住院医生 我是你手下
I'm a resident. I work for you.
你必须像对个住院医生一样跟我说话
You have to speak to me like i'm a resident.
至于刚才那事 主任
And for the record, chief,
得有人为那小女孩说话
Somebody had to stand up for that little girl,
我不会道歉的
And i make no apologies for that.
你想只做个住院医生 行
You want to just be a resident? Fine.
没问题
All right, then.
那女士是家庭暴♥力♥的受害者
That woman is a victim of domestic violence.
这医院应该是她来治疗
This hospital is supposed to be a safe place
和倾诉的庇护所
For her to come and tell her story.
作为医生我们应该帮助她
And as her doctors, it is our job to help her.
你没有尽到你的责任
You did not do your job.
相反 你伤害了一个已受伤的女人
Instead, you further battered a battered woman.
那那小女孩怎么办 -格蕾医生
What about that little girl? - Dr. Grey,
你不许再管那孩子
you will stay away from that child.
你不许再管这家人
You will stay away from that family.
不许离他们100英尺以内
You will not come within 100 feet of them.
如果你做不到 你将被停职
And if you do, you will be suspended from this hospital
重新评估你作为住院医生的
Pending re-evaluation of your
情绪和心理健康状况
emotional and mental fitness for residency.
下腔静脉和主动脉有刮痕
The i.v.c. and the aorta are nicked.
欧麦利 拿几个夹子来
O'malley, get in there with some clips.
我要把血管夹住
I'm gonna need the angular vascular clamp.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表