我碰巧找到了 拿出来放在桌子上而已
I just found it and put it on the table.
我是你的话我会看的
I would've read it.
每次我想要搬进她家
Every time I actually do something
她总是很焦虑不安
to move into the house, she freaks out.
你打算怎么处理那辆车
What are you gonna do with the trailer?
不处理
No.
为什么不
Come on.
她很可能会在一周内赶我出去
This is a very real possibility she kickes me out in a week.
我不能没有那辆车
I'm not letting go of the trailer..
伤口 粪便阻塞 一堆伤口
Sutures, fecal impaction and more sutures.
交给她了 -你什么意思 交给我做
She'll do it. - What do you mean, she'll do it?
你对这些无聊透顶的事情很熟悉
You're good at boring, stupid crap.
你就是个专家
You're like a specialist.
你好 我是斯蒂文斯医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Stevens.
看来你需要缝几针 发生了什么事
Looks like you need some stitches. What happened?
我划伤了
I have a cut.
怎么伤的
How'd you get it?
我把遥控器扔他头上了 没什么大不了的
I threw a remote at him, okay? It's no big secret.
他除了看电视什么事都不做
I threw it at him because all he can do is watch television
要么睡得像个死人一样 -亲爱的
or fall asleep like a dead person. - Honey
别叫我亲爱的 我要跟你离婚
Don't "honey" me. I'm divorcing you.
等你的伤口止血之后
As soon as you stop bleeding from your head,
我们就去找律师
We're going to a lawyer.
你去过欧洲吗
You ever been to Europe?
没 打算以后去 -别等到退休了才去
Nope. Someday. - Don't wait until you're retired
到时候你都不想看看窗外的景色了
And you can't be bothered to look out the window.
6个月的环球旅行
6-month trip across the world...
我等了15年了
I've been waiting for it for 15 years...
他却整天就是睡觉 -Marianne
He slept through the whole thing. - Marianne...
睡遍了六大洲
Six continents.
我工作了30年 我真的很累
I worked for 30 years. I was very tired.
我也很累
Well, I'm tired, too,
嫁给这个对世界毫无兴趣的男人
of being married to somebody with no interest in the world,
大家都很累 我要去买♥♥点咖啡
So everybody's tired. I'm gonna go get some coffee.
我想应该是一去不回了 -也许吧
I assume this is going to take forever. - Probably.
你的嘴总是这样朝旁边动吗
Does your mouth always do that, move to the side like that?
怎么个动法
Like what? Huh.
介意我给你做些测试吗
Mind if I run some tests?
你决定吧 -很好
Whatever you want. - Great.
也许我是错的 但我觉得戈兰蒂先生
I may be wrong about this, but I think Mr. Grandy
神经系统有问题
has a major neuro thing going on.
把他缝好后做个断层扫描 -好的
So get him stitched up and then get him up for a C.T., okay? - Okay.
这个给我
Oh, give me that.
给我
Give it.
戈兰蒂先生 我是克莱夫医生
Mr. Grandy, uh, I'm Dr. Karev,
我将为你做断层扫描
and I will be taking you up for your C.T. today.
邓肯 佩利 8岁 最近诊断为
Duncan Paley, age 8, recently diagnosed
感染性心内膜炎引起的主动脉瓣疾病
with aortic valve disease from an infectious endocarditis.
他预定今天做自体动脉瓣置换术
He's scheduled for a ross procedure today.
他的儿科医生嘱咐说... -邓肯
There's a note from his pediatrician... - Duncan!
邓肯 回来 -邓肯
Duncan, get back here. - Duncan!
拦住他 抓住他
Stop him. Grab him.
还不快去
Go.
抱歉
Sorry.
邓肯
Duncan.
邓肯 回来
Duncan. Duncan, come back here.
邓肯 你快点下来 从椅子上下来
Duncan, you get down from there right now. Duncan, get off the chair.
别 别碰火警的警铃
No, do not. Don't touch the fire alarm.
别拉那玩意儿 那样很不好
Do not pull that. That would be very, very bad.
我不做手术
I'm not having surgery.
乖孩子 -不
Munchkin... - No!
快点 孩子 下来
Come on, kiddo, get down.
我不做手术 -1 2...
I'm not doing it. - One, two...
倒数对他没用
Counting doesn't work.
不做手术 -3
No! - Three.
我觉得不会有事的 只要... -你要保证不做手术
I think this is all gonna be okay if we just-- Promise me no surgery.
保证不会给我做手术
Promise me no surgery.
我... 我们...
O--I--We--
我们没办法保证
We can't really do that.
所有人撤离 所有人撤离
Evacuate. Evacuate.
所有人撤离
Evacuate.
紧急事件
This is an emergency.
所有人撤离
Evacuate.
我们能管住这孩子了吗
Do we have this kid under control,
还是需要我打电♥话♥给社会服务机构
or do I have to call social services?
他不会再做这样的事了
He won't do anything like that again.
最好是这样 上周该死的天花板漏水
He'd better not. The damn ceiling fell last week.
我不想再来一系列假警报
I don't need a series of false alarms.
这里看上去已经够傻帽的了
This place looks ridiculous enough already.
把那小子看牢点儿
Keep the ankle biter under control.
如果必要的话 我会给他注射镇定剂的
I'll sedate him if I have to.
很好 认真准备你的自体肺移植术
Good, and bone up on your pulmonary autografts.
我可不想整天被你的无知
I don't want to spend the day bathed in your ignorance
和无能而束缚
as well as your incompetence.
她恨死我了
Oh, she hates me.
你什么意思 必要时注射镇静剂
What do you mean, we'll sedate him if we have to?
我只是不想表现得跟病人太亲近
I was just trying not to be warm and fuzzy.
我不会给他注射的 我只是看住他而已
I don't mean sedate him, I just mean babysit him.
今天是你最后一天实习日了
It's your last day as an intern.
你多想想以后的开心日子吧
Just think of how happy you'll be to move on.
7点前我都在手术室里
I'm gonna be in the O.R. till 7:00.
八点吃晚饭不晚吧?
Is 8:00 too late for dinner?
不 但是如果你想改天或者取消的话...
No, but if you need to reschedule or cancel--
拜托 你搞笑啊?
Come on. Are you kidding?
我已经在canto定了位子了
I made a reservation at canto.
穿什么衣服我都想好了
I even gamed out an outfit.
我们要去约会
We are doing this.
汉娜在做一个换膜手术
So Hahn is doing a ross procedure,
而且她还觉得我是个白♥痴♥
And she thinks I'm a moron. Well,
首先 那叫做自体动脉瓣置换术
First of all, it's called a pulmonary autograft
她喜欢听专业词 告诉她你很高兴
She likes the technical names. Okay, tell her you're excited
能观看她获取肺动脉瓣
To watch her harvest the pulmonary valve
用的是她的间隔分离术
Using her septal-sparing technique.
如果你切过多的隔膜肌肉
If you cut too much of the septal muscle,
病人就需要靠呼吸机活了 -这些书本里都没有
The patient won't be able to come off pump. None of that is in the book.
这是这个手术的要诀 这样至少让她觉得
It's the key to the case. It'll make you sound like
你至少还略知一二 -太好了
You've been around the block once or twice. Perfect.
我都不敢相信我会告诉你这些诀窍
I can't believe I am giving you all my best stuff
你根本不配知道 -杨医生
You totally don't deserve it. Uh, dr. Yang.
Mrs. Borsokowski需要你去看看
Mrs. Borsokowski needs your loving attention.
发红 发痒 发炎 是皮疹啊
Redness, itching, inflammation--a rash.
你给我个皮疹病人?
You're giving me a rash?
不 她太刻薄了 我不要她
No, she's the mean one. I don't want her.
好吧
O-okay.
好吧 什么情况
All right. What do we got?
你看 这东西比一个棒球还大
Take a look. The thing's bigger than a baseball.
就在眼球后面
It's right behind his eyes.
有意思 呼叫斯蒂文斯
This should be fun. Page Stevens.
她把这个人交给我了
She left the guy with me.
她把这病例交给你了?
She gave you the case?
没错 伊兹觉得对不起我
Yeah, well, Izzie felt bad for me.
你知道 这样能让我开心起来
You know, figured this would cheer me up.
那样的话 我把那个东西取出来的时候你就应该来帮我
In that case, you're gonna help me pull this thing out.
邓肯
Hey, Duncan.
我们要在你手臂上做一个静脉注射 不会太久
We're gonna put an i.V. in your arm real quick,
然后你就能继续玩了 好吗? -做什么?
And then you can go back to your playing, okay? What is it?
就是插一支小管子在你手臂上 -不要
Oh, it's a little tube we put in your arm. No.
邓肯 -不要 会痛的
Duncan-- no, it's gonna hurt.
孩子 不会痛的 -是 是会疼的
Come on, kiddo. It's not gonna hurt. No, it's gonna hurt.
因为有针头 必然会疼
It's a needle. It's gonna hurt.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表