众所周知 外科医生并不和蔼
Surgeons aren't known for being warm and cuddly
他们傲慢 不耐烦 尖酸刻薄
They are arrogant, impatient, mean as often as nugget
你可以尝试化疗配合免疫疗法
You can go with straight up chemo and immunol therapy
成功几率不高 不过
The survival rates are prttey low, but
有很多成功的亚态切除病例
There is a lot of succsefull metastat-sectomies.
也许可以切除掉它
We could propbly just, you know, cut this thing out
人们认为他们不会有朋友
You think they wouldn't have friends
因为没人能受得了他们 -藏什么呢
'cuz who could stand them. - What are you hiding?
没什么 工作上的东西
Nothing. its just work stuff.
是什么 手术 -不是 没什么
What is that? physical surgery? - No. its nothing.
没什么
Its nothing
无所谓了 他们选了我
Whatever it is, they're gonna pick me
选我做主刀手术 全因我的良好表现
I'm already for the solo. Just for training well.
你确定不告诉他吗 -我确定
Are you sure you just won't tell him - Yes, I am sure
好吧 听着 我找了一大堆资料
OK look, I researched a ton of information here
在见这位肿瘤学家之前 全部看完
You should read all of this before you see this oncologist.
这是什么
What is that?
我找了戈尔丁医生 他给我联♥系♥了斯汪特
I called Dr. golding and he gave me a direct profile of Dr. Swender.
我尽量安排你今天见他
So I gonna try and get you in today
你们干嘛呢 -我说了我没事
What are you doing here -I told you I was fine
你太有问题了
Oh, god. You are so not fine.
只要知道德里克没事 我就没事
I will be fine if i knew Derek is fine
怎么 你还没他的消息吗
What? You still haven't heared from him? No word?
伊兹 你今天不打算请病假吗
Izzie, don't you think you should call in sick today?
为什么 -要看的材料太多
What? Why? - Because this is a lot of reading
而且你有病在身
and you are sick
你们走吗 今天有个大手术 -走
You guys coming? Big surgery today - Yeah
伊兹 你
Izzie, just
但医生就像是重感冒
but surgeons are like a bad cold
讨人厌 却又顽固
nasty but persistent
主任 我问你件事 -斯隆
Chief, I need to ask you about - Sloan
有德里克的消息吗
Have you heared from Derek
没有
No.
不好意思 你刚才说
Oh, I am sorry. You were saying?
梅瑞狄斯 -我没他的消息
Meredith - no, i don't know how he is.i have heared nothing
今天没有 昨天没有 前天也没有
Nothing today, nothing yesterday, nothing the day before that.
我也不会再去找他了
and no I will not go back out there.
为什么把我的手术换时间了
hey, why move my surgery.
主任 主任 -别叫了
Chief, Chief. - Don't. Just don't
他现在急躁得很 在我们面前全然失控
he's a wreck.He's disintegrating before our very eyes.
所以男人比女人死得早
That's why men die earlier than women.
手术安排一团糟 -他不能没有谢博德
board's a mess. - he can't lose sheperd
我想去劝他回来
i'll go talk a sense to him, but
但我事太多了 -你给他打过电♥话♥吗
just got too much on my plate - have you tried calling him?
无数遍了
about a hundred times
不会吧 你想让我去森林找他
no. oh. you want me to go to the woods. no .
我才不进森林 那么脏 虫子又多
I don't do woods. the woods are dirty and there are many many bugs
我该跟他怎么说啊 跟他又不熟
What am I gonna say to the guy? I barely know him.
不用跟他很熟 你们都是外科医生
You don't have to know him. You're both surgeons.
又都奋斗在同一战线
and you've been to the same war
只要提醒他 我们都经历过失败
Just remind him we've all been there.
但我们都回来了
We all came back.
你这可是恐吓 知道吗
You are kind of a bully, you know that?
没用我就不这么干了
Wouldn't do it if it didn't work so well.
这是你们见过最大的手术
This is one of the biggest surgeries
绝无仅有 一定要用心
You may have ever get anywhere near. So please pay attention
病人38岁 男性
The patient is 38 year old man
12年前被人醉酒驾车撞倒
Who is hit by a drunk driver 12 years ago.
面部受到严重损伤
He suffered severe facial trouble
他没有鼻子 没有嘴唇
He's got no nose no lips
所以我们称他为通气口
Thats why we dubed him blowhole
曾做过9次修复重建手术
He's had 9 reconstructive surgeries
都没能修复全部面容及官能
None of which brought back full form or function
这样的手术全世界做过4例
This surgery have already been done 4 times worldwide and
病人都必须经过严格的心理测试
All of the candidates have to undergo extensive psychologicl testing
以决定他们是否能够承受
to determine wheather or not they can handle the process
心理测试的原因在于
psychological components are assigned cuz
术后有很可能发生排斥或是感染
this surgery has a huge chance of rejection or infection
病人会被安置在抗菌房♥间内
patient will have to be in a room ...
我们负责抗排斥用药
We will be on right for antirejection drugs
潜在危险包括肺癌 糖尿病
Which pretty might risk for lung foma, diabetes,
高血压
Hypertension, Remon Failure
我听他们叫他"通气口"
I hear they call the dude blowhole
你说什么
What did you just say?
没什么 只是听见一个外号♥而已
Nothing I just heared the other nickname.
以后不许再这么说
Don't talk anymore, ever!
额滴神呀
Holly crap!
通气口真贴切 -我说什么来着
Blowhole is right - What did i tell you?
医生讨人厌 攻击性强 死不回头
Surgeons, nasty, aggressive, unstoppable.
但你会需要这样的人帮忙
just the kind of people you want on your side
尤其是你倒霉的时候
when you are really screwed
女士们 先生们 这位是戴维·杨先生
Ladies and gentlemen this is Mr David Young
今天他将接受面部移植手术
Today he will be receiving a face transplant
亨特医生和他的团队
Dr. Hunt and his team
将用捐献者的皮肤进行面部移植
Will be recovering the donor facial graft.
我们要修复杨先生面部70%的皮肤
We're replacing 70% of mr. Young's face.
可以在这里看到残缺部分 -看这儿也行
see the deficit here. - or here.
捐献修复包括他的鼻子
The donor recovery will include his nose
左眼 嘴唇 左颧骨
Left eye, lips, left zygoma.
为什么异体移植术
Why will allotransplantation
比传统技术效果好
Work better than traditional techniques?
外观修补更完善
Better aesthetic outcome,
有利于面部神经再分布
Which allows for reinnervation of the facial nerves,
改善机能效果
Giving a better functional result.
很好 格蕾医生
Very good, Dr. Grey.
回到杨先生的面部问题
Then we'll position the flap over Mr. Young's face.
如何分辨移植成功与否
How do we know when we're in the clear?
皮肤变粉色
When the graft turns pink.
非常好
Excellent.
戴夫 还有问题要问吗
Dave, any questions for us?
有没有人见过捐献者
H-has anyone seen the donor?
他的年龄 肤色 血型和你完全一致
Yes. he's a match with your age, skin tone and blood type.
他长什么样
What does he look like?
你会满意的
I think you'll be satisfied.
我开玩笑的 是张脸就行了
Who am I kidding? it's a face, right?
只要手术后不再是被人指指点点的怪物
If I end up anything above a point-and-stare freak,
对我来说 就是成功的手术
I'm gonna call it a success.
克莱夫 你跟我做捐赠者手术
Karev, you're with me on the donor.
一般我们是即时取样的
Usually we take them at the same time,
但捐赠者生命维持不了多久 抓紧时间吧
But the donor's life support is fading fast. we gotta move.
谢谢您 -斯蒂文斯 格蕾
Oh, thank you, sir. - uh, Stevens, Grey.
在
Yes!
不是你 另外一个格蕾
No, the other Grey.
是吗 好 -好
Really? uh, great. - great.
你刚才表现非常好
You did an awesome job in there.
术前化验结果出来后 来找我
Why don't you call me after the pre-op labs come in?
斯隆医生 只需要一个住院医生吗
Dr. Sloan, only one resident?
等贝利来吧 这人已经够多了
Wait for Bailey. there's already going to be enough of a crowd.
搞什么
What the hell?
伊兹
Uh, Izzie,
你没时间跟斯隆做手术了
I don't think you have time to scrub in with Sloan.
别操心 我能应付的了 -"非常出色"
Don't worry about it. I can handle it. - awesome job.
估计昨晚上♥床♥时泄露过考题了
She probably quizzed him in bed last night.
她能参与"通气口"的手术 因为她跟斯隆
She gets to work on blowhole because she gave Sloan a--
给我闭嘴
Shut your mouths!
把病例填完 我等会儿回来
Finish the chart. I'll be back.
欧麦利 格蕾
Uh, o'malley, Grey,
你俩负责术前和术后工作
I need you on pre-ops and post-ops.
但今天有场很重要的手术
But there's the biggest surgery in the world happening here today.
是啊 一半的主治医生都要参加
Yes, and half our attendings are involved,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表