查房♥的时候我们一直在这么做
Medical teaching. It's what we do in rounds
也不是每个人都能做到
Well, not everyone does it.
有的人...
Some people..
就只告诉你该干什么
Simply tell you what to do.
谁? 你是在说我吗?
Who? Are you talking about me?
他不行了 给我主动脉钳
He's crashing. Get me an aortic clamp.
我止不住肝脏出血
I can't get a Handle on this bleeding in his liver.
我们要准备善后事宜了
We may just have to start doing damage control soon.
肾动脉发现损伤
I see a tear in the renal artery.
杨 你会单层连续缝合吗?
Yang, are you familiar, with the single-layer continuous closure?
是的 主任 当然
Yes, sir. Of course.
那你来 血压还在降
All right, b.P.'s still dropping.
最大剂量肾上腺素 压住流血点
Okay, max out on levophed and keep pushing the blood.
插♥进♥去 缝合 杨
Get in there and stitch, yang.
医保出了问题
There's a problem with the insurance.
我说过 他现在不能说话
As we explained, he can't talk right now.
我知道 可是迈克尔 我打电♥话♥到医保公♥司♥
I know, but, michael, i-i called them and the credit card company,
他...他们说...
And--and they said that...
信♥用♥卡♥过期了
The cards have been canceled.
我... 我不理解
I... I don't understand.
我... 我想知道该怎么办
I... I just need to know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
真的很抱歉 但现在必须送他到斯隆医生那去
I'm sorry.I'm--i'm really sorry, but we need to get him to dr. Sloan now.
有什么我能做的吗?
Is there something I can do?
需要打电♥话♥给谁?
Someone I can call?
我... 我不
I... I don't.
我不管钱 可是我...
I don't Handle the money, but i...
如果你能告诉我...
If you can just tell me...
给谁打电♥话♥...
Who to call...
我跟收费处谈谈 看能帮上什么忙
I'll talk to billing and see what I can do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卡住了
It's stuck.
左支气管那里插下不去了
I can't seem to get down the left bronchus.
就差一点了 乔治
Y-you almost got it, george.
你是干什么的 他的啦啦队?
What are you, his little cheerleader?
一边凉快去 小神童 别把事搞砸了
Step aside, wonder boy, before you make things worse.
欧麦利 去看看手术室准备好没...
O'malley, go find out if the o.R.Is ready...
这个你总能干好吧
If you can manage that.
你对乔治太苛刻了 没必要的苛刻
You're a little mean to George, un-unnecessarily mean.
他正为重考努力 已经很紧张了
And he's studying to retake his intern test, so he's a little stressed out,
我觉得或许你应该再和蔼点
So I was just thinking maybe you could be nicer.
你是实习生
You're an intern.
凭什么教训我?
Why are you talking to me?
你是我同父异母姐姐的男朋友最好的朋友 所以...
Y--well, you're my half sister's boyfriend's best friend, so i...
因为这我们就是朋友了?
You thought that makes us friends?
你以为替你的男朋友说好话 我就会听你的?
You thought that you'd defend your boyfriend to me, and I'd just take it?
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
但你希望他是
But you want him to be.
我没有 -有
i do not. -do too.
没有 -有
do too. -do too.
他知道吗? -闭嘴
does he know? -shut up.
我是主治医师 你不能叫我闭嘴
I'm your attending.You can't tell me to shut up.
你想让我对欧麦利和蔼点?
You want me to be nicer to O'malley?
求你了
Please.
向他表白 我可以考虑下
Confess your love to him, and I'll think about it.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你了解医疗保险吗?
You know anything about health insurance?
不 有什么事?
No.Why?
我想帮助一位病人
Well, i'm trying to help out a patient.
阿历克斯也不总是冷面王子啊
Oh, the softer side of Alex.
伊兹说的没错
Izzie was right.
说这话什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 -伊兹跟你说了什么?
nothing. -what did Izzie say to you?
她说你是个好人
She said you were a good man.
她说你变了
She said you changed.
没什么
It was nothing.
她是不是说我哭了?
Did she say that I cried?
这是在撒谎
'cause that is a lie.
不 她没这么说 -她不该这么多嘴
no, she didn't say that. -she should just keep her mouth shut.
阿历克斯 我只是说了个冷笑话
Alex, i made a stupid joke.
她只是说说而已
She didn't mean anything.
杨 怎么了?
Yang, how you doing?
我弄不好
It's, um...I can't get it.
缝不起来
It's--it's not holding.
要裂开了 我... -该死 杨 快点
it's tearing.I -damn it, yang.Move.
你说过你做过这种缝补术的
I thought you said you'd done this stitch.
我做过几百次了
I have, a hundred times.
在心脏上 -在心脏上
on hearts. -hearts.
你的钳子把组织都破坏了
Your forceps were macerating the tissue.
拿结肠的手法也不对 谁教你的!
You were Handling the bowel incorrectly, which you would ow
如果你不在心胸外科花那么大精力
If you weren't allowed to clock so many hours in cardiothoracics .
根本不会丧失这些基本的外科常识
At the expense of your general surgery knowledge
糟糕 他的声带损伤已经不能修复了
Crap.His vocal cords are damaged beyond repair.
我们能做些什么?
Is there anything we can do?
他也许再也不能说话了
He probably won't talk again.
这是问我的问题
I think that question was for me.
抱歉
Sorry.
你以为可以补考
You think just 'cause you get to take your
就觉得自己很了不起么
Intern test again, that makes you big man on campus
改变不了你第一次不及格的事实
Doesn't chan the fact you failed it the first time.
斯隆医生 -抱歉 格蕾
dr. Sloan. -i'm sorry, grey.
你想对这里的人说些什么吗
Was there something you wanted to say to anyone here?
不 我不想
No, there wasn't.
胆小鬼 -闭嘴
coward. -shut up.
血压降低
Pressure's dropping.
要室颤了
It looks like v-fib.
20焦耳
20 joules.
闪开
Clear.
再备几个单位的成份血 有多少拿多少
Give me another unit of packed cells, as many as it takes.
准备好了
Ready
拿冰冻血浆来
Somebody get me some f.F.P.
吸 快吸!
Suction, please.Suction!
失血太多了
Too much blood.
失血太多了
There's too much blood.
他快不行了
We're losing him.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我在医院里?
Am I in a hospital?
出了点事故 你会没事的
There was an accident, but you're going to be fine.
我们会没事的
We're all going to be fine.
我修复了您丈夫的脊椎
I was able to repair your husband's
进行了椎管减压
Vertebrae and relieve the pressure from his spine
但是
But, uh... It...
他...他还是会瘫痪?
He--he's still paralyzed?
是的 对不起
Yes, i'm sorry.
哦 天哪
Oh, god.
噢 菲尔
Oh, phil.
还有...还有迈克尔
And--and--and Michael.
迈克尔怎么样了?
What--what about Michael?
我缝合他的气管
I repaired his trachea.
不幸的是他的声带在事故中完全损伤
But unfortunately, his vocal cords were completely severed in the accident.
他哑了?
He can't talk?
他再也不能说话了?
He'll never be able to talk again?
我们得坚强点
We have to be strong.
我们得为菲尔和迈克尔坚强起来
We have to be strong for Phil and--and for Michael.
我会在第一手术室为贝蒂做准备 就等你了
I'll be ready for Betty in o.R.One when you're done here.
是关于文森特吗?
Is it Vincent?
告诉我发生了什么 求你了
Tell mewhat's happened, please.
文森特 挺过了手术
Vincent came through the surgery.
他很稳定 但是还没过危险期
He's stable but still critical.
天哪
Oh, my god.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表