贝利医生去哪了
Where's dr. Bailey gone?
你需要做一个切片检查
You want to take narrow slices with the scan
就能有一个更全面的了解
So you get a more comprehensive look.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看到...
Uh i see...
一个疯子
A crazy person.
无理由的做昂贵的测试
Taking expensive tests for no reason.
噢我看到老大正在找
And oh i see the chief finding out
然后把这个疯子弄出去 然后
And expelling the crazy person And then uh
我看到 没工作 没了家 和沮丧
I see uh joblessness homelessness and depression.
没错 伊兹看起来不好
Yeah It does not look good izzie.
看起来不好
It doesn't look good.
有人在外面敲欧麦利医生的门
Somebody kick dr. O'malley out of the booth.
嗨 你看到贝利了吗
Hey have you seen bailey?
不过我得告诉你 德里克疯了
No but i have to talk to you.Derek is going crazy.
早上我说了些关于生宝宝的事
This morning i said something about having cute babies
那以后她变得很奇怪还躲着我
And now ever since he's been acting weird and avoiding me
我一走近他就不讲话
And dropping conversations when i walk up.
我说他是想要孩子了 他一直想要
I mean he wants babies.He's always wanted babies.
他是想要孩子
Oh he wants babies.
也许他只是不想要我的孩子
Maybe he just doesn't want my babies.
不 不是那样
No that--that's not it.
因为我的孩子将来会得老年痴呆
Yeah because my babies will have alzheimer's
还会有自杀倾向
And suicidal tendencies
还有头发分叉
And split ends.
没错 可能有你的原因
Yeah you might have something there.
不 我真的不认为有你的原因
No I really don't think you do though.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是珍
I'm jen.
进度怎样了?
How we doing?
都好了吗
We all set?
如果 如果你要马上做的话
If--if you're gonna do it do it soon.
她真的会被吓坏的
She's really freaking out.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们试了9号♥吗
They tried number nine?
谁是9号♥
Who does nine?
我个人是5号♥的粉丝
Personally I'm a fan of five...
7号♥ 8号♥...
Seven eight...
没错 12号♥几乎穿过20号♥
Well Pretty much 12 through 20.
我会试试15号♥
I would try 15.
别试15号♥ 别试
Don't try 15.Don't try 15.
我试试16号♥
I would try 16.
好的 我以前也没那样做过
Yeah. I've never done that before.
你试了16号♥吗
You'd try 16?
我会 我肯定会的
Mm-hmm. I would.I totally would.
16号♥别做太快 也许你...会伤的很重...
Um don't do 16 too fast.It can--you get hurt... Badly...
我听到了
I've heard.
你们知道谁像那个优秀的12号♥吗
Do you know who likes a good 12?
嗨 你今晚要值班吗
Hey you on call tonight?
貌似如此 你呢
Looks like it. You?
你说如果她不用
And you're saying if she misses
哪怕一剂药
Even one dose of her medicine
会很麻烦吗 -是致命的
That would be bad?-It would be fatal.
那些药
The drug
每三秒就要做一次
Needs to be administered at 3-minute intervals.
你的意思就是她得在医院躺很多年
So she'll live in a hospital bed for years you said.
不 不 有别的办法
No no there's another way.
有个办法可以让她不用这样
There's a way she won't have to stay in the bed.
做一个肺静脉血压的诊断
With a diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension--
这姑娘需要个背包 不 不
Ane girl needs a backpack.No no--
一个背包 带便携泵的
A backpack--It has a portable pump
那会给她输送药物让她可以玩
That will deliver her meds and allow her to play
还可以上学
And go to school.
她能有个快乐的童年直到有新心脏
She can have a childhood until she gets her new heart.
这些
This is something
我们事先应该私下谈谈吧
That we should have discussed privately earlier--
然后她就可以离开医院吗
And she could leave the hospital?
是的 可以 她得一直背着那背包
Yes she can.See she has to wear the backpack at all times.
我们会有教你怎样操作的程序
We will put you in a program teach you how to administer
这药 你有更好的吗
The medications--Do you have a prettier one?
天哪 贝利医生 谢谢你
Oh my god dr. Bailey . Thank you.
狄克逊医生 太感谢你了
Dr. Dixon thank you so much.
太感谢你了 狄克逊医生...
Thank you so much.Dr. Dixon...
谢谢
Oh--Thank you.
不 不 不不...
No... No No No...
狄克逊医生
Oh uh... Dr. Dixon.
我能做点什么吗 帮的上什么忙吗
What--what can i do?how can i help?
你可以看看草案然后我可以选择
You can observe protocol and i was getting to that option
不过它太多了 只是太
But it was too much.It was just too--
太多叫喊 太多接触
Too much yelling Too much touching
太多
Too much...
好的 然后让你静一静好...
Okay um... Then i'll leave you alone to uh--
不 不 我不要一个人呆
No no.I don't need alone.
我需要压力
I need pressure.
我想让我的神经系统镇定点
I need my nervous system suppressed.
我需要持久的 深的...
I need constant deep...
高压
Tight pressure
穿过我大部分身体
Across large areas of my body.
我需要你抱住我
I need you to hold me.
好的
Oh. Okay. Um--
紧点 紧一点 紧紧地
Tight. Tight.Tight. Tightly.
再抱紧点儿
Tighter.
你力气太小了
You're a very tiny person.
我需要一个力气比你 比你大的人
I need a bigger per-- person than you.
我是不是应该...
Should I...
我...我能帮上什么吗
Oh... what-- what can I do?
来这边儿 抱住狄克逊医生
Uh...get over here, and hug on dr. Dixon.
还是打一针氯丙嗪(镇静剂)好了
I was thinking more like a shot of thorazine.
快过来
Get over here.
过来
Yeah. Come.
抱住...
H--just...
好的
Yeah. Good.
动脉瘤
An aneurysm?
脑动脉瘤
A brain aneurysm?
你的症状
All of your symptoms--
健忘 头晕 慢性头痛
Forgetfulness, dizziness, chronic headaches--
都可能与怀孕有关
can all be associated with pregnancy.
但我们认为 你出现这些症状
The only reason we discovered yours
只是因为发病
because of the seizure.
你是说 你能治好我吗
So what you said you can-- you can fix it?
你能把肿瘤取出来吗
You can take it out?
只要罗伯的术后并发症情况好转
We'll do it first thing in the morning
我们即刻给你
after Rob's recovered from the complications
动手术
with his surgery.
并发症 什么意思
Complications? Wait, what?
你们说过 说过没事的 你们说过他没事的
You said--you said it was fine. You said he was okay.
你们骗我
You lied to me?
抱歉 我只是
I'm-- I'm sorry. I just--
在我搞清状况前不想让你担心 他现在很好
I didn't want to worry you until I knew and he's fine.
你也很快就没事了
And you'll be fine, too.
但不排除有意外对不对
But it could burst, right?
珍 你得冷静下来
Jen... you have to stay calm.
你刚宣布我的脑袋里有颗定时炸♥弹♥
You just told me there's a time bomb in my head.
告诉你我没法儿冷静
I promise you that I'm not gonna stay calm.
牛在被宰杀之前
Cows are squeezed tightly in a chute
待在一个很窄的槽里
before they're slaughtered.
槽产生的极大压力
The chute applies intense pressure
使牛的脉搏率 代谢率下降
resulting in decreased pulse rate... metabolic rate
牛肉鲜嫩
and muscle tone.
压力能让它们镇定
It calms them down.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表