《实习医生格蕾》前情回顾
Previously on Grey's Anatomy
你有问题 你的问题大了
You've got some problems. You've got some big problems.
我和一个儿科医生接吻了
I kissed a peds surgeon.
可莱奥普 这位是朱丽 我的女朋友
Calliope this is Julie my date.
我跟莱西好上了
I'm seeing lexie.
我的天 那个被我弄断了
Oh my god! i think i broke it.
这位是病人甲
This is patient "x."
女性 29岁 被我院误诊为贫血
She's a 29-year-old female we misdiagnosed with anemia.
我在申请儿科研究奖学金
I'm applying for a fellowship in pediatric surgery.
你违背了我们先前的决定
which is not what we have discussed!
我老婆在哪 是你杀了她 你是凶手
Where's my wife? You killed her. you're a murderer.
每位医生都有一片阴影
Every surgeon I know has a shadow...
其中充满恐惧与怀疑
A dark cloud of fear and doubt
哪怕是最好的医生也不例外
That follows even the best of us into the O.R.
这家伙醉了 -他没醉
Dude he is fried. - He's not fried.
他医死了个病人 还遭到起诉
He lost a patient and got hit with a lawsuit all in one week.
他需要时间
He just needs time.
他都坐在那三天了
He's been sitting there for three days.
屁♥股♥都快跟沙发垫子长一起了
The sofa cushions are gonna start bonding to his ass
他把我的麦片都吃完了 -他在消化
And he's eating all my cereal. - he's taking stock.
生活发生了如此重大的转折
Something huge and life-altering happened to him
他正在消化
And he's taking stock
思考下一步怎么走
Figuring out his next move.
我们别责怪他 也别催他
We shouldn't judge him. we shouldn't rush him.
随便吧 就当是希尔维亚 普莱斯在挑棉花糖
Whatever. Sylvia Plath's picking out all the marshmallows.
尽情享受吧
They're the best part.
我确信他坐在我的钥匙上
and i'm pretty sure that he's sitting on my keys.
我想让他挪一下 但他看上去这么 舒服
I'd ask him to move but he looks so... comfy.
一群胆小鬼
Oh you guys are cowards.
你在吃东西呢 有胃口是好事
You're eating. that's good. appetite is good.
还有什么好事呢 洗个痛快澡
You know what else is good? showering cleansing water.
你可以洗个痛快澡 然后去医院
Are you thinking you'll shower maybe go into the hospital?
我得去提交证词
I have to for the deposition.
我得去向那男人详细解释
I have to go and explain in detail
我是怎么杀了她怀孕的老婆
How i killed a man's pregnant wife.
很好啊 我不是指杀人
That's good. i mean not the killing part
但我觉得你会感觉舒服些 如果你能
But the--i-i think you'll feel better once you...
去 上班
Go to... work.
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
人们假装阴影不在身边
We pretend the shadow isn't there...
满心期望 如果能拯救更多生命
Hoping that if we save more lives
掌握更高的技术
Master harder techniques
跑得更快更远
Run faster and farther
它就会放弃追逐我们
It'll get tired and give up the chase.
但常言道
But like they say...
影不离人
You can't outrun your shadow.
早上好
Morning.
有一次我做梦
I dreamt once
梦到自己掉下窗外 抓着一把帘子悬空着
I was falling out a window hanging on to the drapes.
醒来发现自己抓着梅丽狄斯的头发
I woke up pulling Meredith's hair out.
刚送来一位伤员
So we have a trauma coming in.
在橄榄球场里被踩了
A trampling on a football field--
我不用你帮
no i-i don't need your help.
可我今天跟着你干
Oh but i'm on your service today.
我告诉你 杨医生
and i'm telling you, Dr. Yang,
照顾好自己的手肘 -你在这呢
I want you to take care of that elbow. - there you are.
你怎么了 -滑了一跤 我没事
What happened to you? - i tripped and fell. it's fine.
不 你有事
No. no it's not.
没什么大不了的
It's... it's nothing.
只是一场意外 你又怎么了
It's--it was an accident. what's wrong with you?
德瑞克不肯从沙发上爬起来
Uh derek won't get off the couch.
真像个娘们儿
So the weaker sex.
还肿着 再休息一天
It's still swollen. i'd give it another day of rest.
我都三天没手术了
I haven't operated in three days.
别握着手术刀害人了
Don't hit people with your scalpel in hand.
你找他谈过没 -他先动手的
Have you talked to him yet? - he threw the first punch.
是你找的时机不对
Well you did catch him at a bad time.
他是医死了个病人
so he lost a patient
但我们是医生 手术失败很正常
We're surgeons. we're men. we lose patients.
这不代表他有权利
It doesn't give him the right
表现得像个醉鬼
To go around behaving like a drunk frat boy.
你要我低声下气地求他原谅
And now i'm supposed to go crawling back begging for his forgiveness?
怎么了 你干什么 -嘘
What uh-- what are you doing? - shh. shh. shh shh shh.
我对那位儿科医生吐露了真言
I went all "say anything" on the peds surgeon
结果她女朋友在场
In front of the peds surgeon's date
所以我在躲她 -你"成熟"
So now i am hiding from the peds surgeon. - mature.
你参与斗殴 无权评论我
Um you got in a fistfight. no judging.
手
Hand!
手 天哪 抱歉 我忘了
Hand! oh god. i'm sorry. i... i forgot.
真抱歉 这一切都是我的错
I--i'm so sorry. i feel terrible about everything
你们打架 你的手 德瑞克
About the fight and your hand and derek and...
他现在情绪很糟
You know he's not doing so well
我觉得你该找他谈谈
I really think that you should talk to him.
我找他谈
I should talk to him?
瞧瞧你 挂着听诊器填表格
Look at you--your stethoscope around your neck charting...
我可以预见 你十年后
I can totally see you in ten years
会成为一个又帅又牛的主治医生
A little salt and pepper in your hair big-shot attending.
阿历克斯 你会名扬天下的
You're gonna be a rock star alex.
有何居心 -怎么了
What is this? - what
我就不能幻想下自己男朋友的
I can't fantasize about my boyfriend
璀璨未来吗
And his bright bright future?
闭嘴
Shut up.
斯蒂文斯医生 我们研究了病人甲的案例
Dr. stevens we've been working on the patient "x" case
想出了一些主意 -很好 我们走
And we have a couple of ideas. - great let's get to work.
什么是"病人甲"
What's this patient "x" thing
把实习生都占了
That's taking all the interns?
什么时候能结束
And when's it gonna be over?
我需要奴才给我打下手 -新的教学计划
I need minions to do my crap work. - Some new teaching thing.
我们都巴不得能进手术室
you know we're all killing ourselve to get into the O.R.
伊兹上次拿手术刀是什么时候
When's the last time izzie held a scalpel?
她要掉队了 就要成为欧麦利第二
She's falling behind. she's like the new o'malley.
伊兹不会成为欧麦利第二
Izzie's nothing like o'malley. hello.
欧麦利去门诊
Okay o'malley you're in the clinic.
格蕾和杨跟着我
Grey and yang you're with me.
克莱夫去急诊跟着亨特 -贝利医生
Karev you're in the pit with hunt. - oh no dr. bailey
应该是我去外伤科的
I'm supposed to be on trauma today.
别争了 杨 亨特点名要克莱夫
save it yang. hunt wants Karev.
主任你来了
sir there you are. uh--
谢博德今天会赏脸过来吗
Shepherd planning to grace us with his presence today?
会的 他没事了
Yes, he's fine.
主任 我一早上都在呼你
Sir i--i've been trying to page you all morning.
你有时间的话 我需要你帮忙
I could use your help on a case if you're available.
今天不去儿科了 -不去
No peds today? - um no.
又是做善事
Must be slumming.
您说什么
Excuse me? s--
雀沙 舍利 31岁 梅根 舍利 27岁
Tricia Shelley 31 Megan Shelley 27
迈克尔 舍利 23岁
Michael shelley 23
基因测试表明他们都携带
Genetic testing revealed they all carry
会引起遗传性弥漫型胃癌的CDH1基因
The cdh1 gene for hereditary diffuse gastric cancer.
解释一下 格蕾医生
Which means what dr. grey?
就是说 他们都有四分之三的可能
which means they all have a 3-in-4 chance
会患上胃癌
of developing the cancer.
贝利医生把我们上一辈每一位的肿瘤
Dr. bailey has taken tumors out of pretty much everyone
都取出来了
On our mother's side.
很不幸 这种癌症很厉害
unfortunately it's a highly aggressive cancer.
肿瘤生长非常快 等我拿出来时
The tumors grow quickly so by the time i get in there--
已经遗传到了下一代
Our family tree is down to a branch.
布德叔叔情况怎样
How is uncle Bud doing?
死了
Dead.
海伦阿姨呢 -死了
And aunt Helen? - dead.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表