别这样 你的屁屁很痒吗?
Don't you want a spanking?
是你告诉德里克你认为我会开除他们吗
So you told derek you think I should kick them out?
不 是这样
No No is
我告诉他我希望他们走人 是我而不是你
I told him i would want them out me not you
我只是说因为他不会住嘴
And i only said it 'cause he wouldn't stop talking
所以你认为我不会开除他
So you don't think I should kick them out?
但是我认为我会
'Cause i think i'm going to
我的意思是大家都是成年人 对吗
I mean i think it's the adult thing to do don't you?
你的精神病医生怎么说
What does your shrink say?
我辞掉了我的精神病医生
I quit my shrink
我很好 我们都很好
I'm happy We're happy
我能坐在这里吗
Hey can i sit here?
这边 乔治 事情进展的怎么样?
Hey! George uh How--how did it go?
有些漏水问题
I just There was a water problem
我只是想试着帮帮主任
I mean i'm just trying to help the chief
我甚至不惜忘记所有的医疗案例
Even though all the medical facts are falling out of my ear onto the floor
吃这个吧 这东西对脑子有好处
Eat this It's brain food
我的动脉瘤病人被水滑倒
My dude with the aneurysm fell in the water
撞到头被送进ct室了
Smacked his head and got stuck in the c.t. Machine
我的病人总是撒谎
My patient's dying
我恨我关心他们的时候他们却在撒谎
I hate it when i like them and they're dying
我们的病人生活在病痛之中
Our guy's been living in pain
在过去的7年里因为鼻炎一直忍♥受着8级疼痛
Pain at a constant eight for the last seven years because of an inflamed nerve in his nose
这很荒唐 -我希望我也得鼻炎
That's crazy I wish i had an inflamed nerve in my nose
没办法 他们已经8级疼痛了
There is no way that that guy has been living at an eight
他是个懦夫 他的八级相当于我的三♥级♥ 我就能忍♥受
He's a wimp His eight My three I can take pain
你不能跟我的男朋友聊这么长时间
You can't talk to my boyfriend for ten minutes
好吧 痛苦的酷刑
Well there's pain and then there's torture
我能忍♥受 狠狠的试试我
And i can take pain Seriously test me
一点都不痛 -令人敬佩
Nothing. That's impressive
闭嘴 你只是轻轻的碰了下
Shut up You barely touched her
不要 -住手 住手
Ow! No no No! Ow! Knock it off! Stop it!
你怎么样判断是不是他神经过敏呢
Um how did you diagnose that nerve
因为我从来没听说过这种情况
Because i've never even heard of that condition before?
我记得有一片文章
I remembered an article
在<<英国耳鼻喉期刊>>里
From the "british journal Of e.n.t."
是196♥4♥年出版的47号♥19页
And it was issue number 47 Page 19 from 196♥4♥
图画纪念版
Photographic memory
伙计 雷谢斯方法♥论♥ -我讨厌你
Dude lex-opedia Oh i hate you
别讨厌我 我能帮到你
Don't hate me I can help you
主任
Oh uh chief
水灾处理得怎么样了?
What's going on with the flood?
这不是水灾 贝利 这只是一个管子(漏了)
It's not a flood bailey. It's a pipe that...
微乎其微 不用担心
It's minor okay. Not to worry
你不是有个外科手术吗
Aren't you headed to surgery?
是的 主任
Yes sir
主任 一个月以前
Chief a few months ago
我家小特科把一个
Little tuck flushed
变形金刚的小手指冲进了马桶
One of his action figures down the toilet
我想那没多大关系
And i thought it was no big deal minor
但我回家进厨房♥时
But then i came home to a kitchen
厨房♥已经淹了好几英寸的厕水
Filled with several inches of poop water
厕水
Poop water?
在我的厨房♥里 主任
In my kitchen sir
谢谢你 贝利医生 但是这件事情还在控制之内
Thank you dr. Bailey But i have this under control
好的 先生
Yes sir
厕水
Poop water
显然有些裂缝
So apparently there's some kind of leak
头儿让我去把所有准备手术的病人
And the chief wants me
都搬到门诊部
To move all the pre-op patients to the clinic
谁有空帮我
So who's free to help me?
这可不是一个很高的痛点哦
Not a high pain threshold Huh?
知道不? 把他丢出去 是他 不是我
You know what? Throw him out. Not me just him
她更喜欢我 我烧饭给大家吃还打扫屋子
She likes me more.I bake for everyone and i clean
你只会带来淫词秽句
The only thing you bring to the house is filth
你是更喜欢梅丽迪斯 巧克力蛋糕 还是s.t.d.?
What would you prefer meredith
水!
Water!
天啊 到处都是水 发生什么了
Oh god. It's everywhere. What's happening? What happened?
一直向前走
Let's keep moving Move!
做完手术的送到2415室
Post-ops to rooms 2415
准备做手术的送到 2233,4,5室
Pre-ops to rooms 2233 4 and 5
水漫到门诊室了
The overflow Goes into the clinic
主任
Chief
我来控制住局势
I i got everything under control up here
你和斯蒂芬去看看门诊室
But i need you to oversee Stevens with the pre-ops
等待手术的病人
In the clinic
主任 也许我们需要闭院
Okay sir Maybe we need to shut down
把病人送到仁爱医院和西雅图圣恩医院
Just send the patients to mercy west seattle pres
管道会被修好
They can repair the pipe
这样我们就能争取时间
And we'll be up and running in no time
我正在送所有病人去没水的地方
I am sending all our patients to dry ground
我关闭了除了两个手术室以外的所有地方
I closed all but two o.r.s
维护部门已经关闭了泄漏的管道
Maintenance has isolated the broken pipe
还是很感谢你 贝利医生
So thank you dr. Bailey
我说了 一切都在控制之中的时候
But when i say that i've got it under control
这就是我要说的 -但即使他们关闭了管道
That's what i mean
还是有大量的水已经漏出来了
But a lot of water got out before they did
我想说也许...
I'm just saying that maybe
贝利医生 去诊所! 马上!
Dr. Bailey clinic now!
是的 主任 我现在就去
Yes sir. On my way
慢着点
Hey hey slow down
好了 接下来?
Okay what next?
等等 你确信你有时间搞定这些吗
Wait Are you sure you have time for this?
我真希望你能去做你的测试 -谢谢
I really want youTo get to take your test Thank you
格蕾
Grey
尽管你对男人的品味不咋的
Despite your uh unfortunate taste in men
但是你也不是一无是处
It turns out you're not entirely useless
帕特莫尔先生的情况非常罕见
Mr. Patmore's condition is extremely rare
但你抓到了症结
And you nailed it
刷手上台吧
You can scrub in
现在?
Now?
现在你要在发水灾的时候做手术吗
You're doing the surgery now With the with the flood?
水灾算不了什么
The flood's contained
而我们的病人已经疼了七年了
And our man's been in pain for seven years
手术台见
See you in surgery
我不行 很抱歉 我现在没空
I can't. I'm sorry um but i'm busy
我正在忙于帮助主任处理一些事情
I'm really busy Helping the chief with the
主任的实习医师
Chief's um intern
很谢谢你 但是下次好吗
I i thank you but maybe next time?
不 小姑娘 没有下次了
No lassie There won't be a next time
真可惜
Pathetic
帕特摩先生 我只是要抽一点血
Mr. Patmore i'm just gonna draw some blood
注射一点减充血剂
And uh place a topical decongestant
在我带你进手术室前
Before i take you to surgery
当然好的
Absolutely Of course
你现在疼痛等级多少
How's your pain level now?
8级 一直都是8级
Eight It's always at eight
看起来你已经好些了
It looked like you had some relief
我已经花了7年时间
I've spent seven years
看了39个医生
I've seen 39 doctors
谢谢
Thank you
我尝试过各种止痛方法
And i've tried every kind of painkiller
都不管用
And nothing helps
有医生告诉我说这是我的幻觉
I've had doctors tell me It's my imagination
说我是脑子出了问题
That i'm crazy
说我是嗜药成瘾
Call me a drug addict
我的妻子去年死了
My wife died last year
在花了好多年陪我
After spending years carting me around
不停的反复的看医生做检查后
To doctor after doctor test after test
她死了
She died
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表