i'm--i'm--i am now going to climb into bed with you
抚摸你的头发
and i'm gonna stroke your hair
因为当我受伤时希望别人这么做
because that's what i like to have done for me when i'm hurt.
他现在如何
how is he?
我们这么迟才拿到那些器官
we were so late getting those organs in.
在脑水肿
between the cerebral edema
和缺血再灌注之间
and the reperfusion coding
我们不知道会对他的脑部
we--we don't know what kind of damage
造成何种伤害
was done to his brain.
我们不知道他能否醒来
we don't even know if he's gonna wake up.
我今天越线了
i crossed a line today.
我越线了
i crossed a line.
我也是
so did i.
天堂
heaven...
地狱 过渡地带
hell... limbo...
没有人真正知道我们何去何从
no one really knows where we're going...
柠檬
lemons.
原来我祖父没有说谎啊
my grandfather wasn't lying after all.
到达时又有什么在等待着我们
or what's waiting for us when we get there.
但是我们确信的一件事
but the one thing we can say for sure
胸有成竹的事
with absolute certainty...
杰克逊
jackson?
能让我喝点水吗
can i have some water?
是否某个时候会把我们带向另一地
is that there are moments that take us to another place...
我知道你不理解我
i know you don't understand me.
我自己也不能理解
i don't understand me.
我想向他表同情
i wanted to show him compassion.
这是我去看他的原因
that's why i went.
这就是原因
that's the reason.
但是很恐怖
and it was horrible.
很恐怖
it was horrible.
没事
it's okay.
没事
it's okay.
她在车里
she's in the car.
她在车里不停地哭 你求婚了吗
she's in the car and she won't stop crying. did you propose?
没有 她去看威廉的死刑
no. she went to william's execution.
地球上的天堂时刻
moments of heaven on earth...
也许就是我们目前需要知道的一切
and maybe for now that's all we need to know.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表