你才12岁吗? 告诉他这样做简直是疯了
What, are you 12? Tell him he's crazy.
你不明白的
You don't understand.
他把所有事情都给我安排好
There isn't anything he hasn't done for me, okay?
所有事情
Nothing.
他供我上大学 供我上医学院
He's paid for my college, he's paid for med school.
我有巨额的信托基金 因为他希望我
I have a huge trust fund because he doesn't want me
什么都不用操心 专心做个好医生
to worry about anything but being a great doctor.
这个人一生都在全心全意支持我
I mean, the man has done nothing but support me his whole life.
支持和尊重
Well, supporting someone and respecting
是两码事
someone aren't the same thing.
你得告诉他
You need to tell him that.
哟 看看谁醒了
well, look who's up.
我爸爸呢?
Where's my dad?
他一会儿就回来
He should be here soon.
你感觉怎么样啊?
How you feelin'?
想喝水吗?
You, uh, want some water?
我要爸爸
I want my dad.
没事的
Oh, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你知道我儿子害怕时
when my little boy is scared
我会怎么做吗?
you know what makes him feel better?
我抱着他坐摇椅 来 我示范给你看
When he rocks in the chair with me. Let me show you.
来吧 好的
Here we go. All righty.
坐摇椅咯 小宝贝
Oh, there we go, sweetie.
瞧 他就喜欢这样
See, he likes this.
他很喜欢
He likes this a lot.
"Joe之家"的干酪三明治来了
Got you the cheeseburger you wanted from joe'S.
你真的要吃这个? - 真的没事?
Are you sure about this? -You really okay?
不恶心?
Not feeling nauseous?
没有 我感觉很好 一点事也没有
No, I feel good. I feel fine.
瞧见没?
See?
嗨
Hi.
薯条 天呐 我超爱薯条
Oh, french fries. God, I love french fries.
Meredith 出来吧
Meredith, let's go.
穿这件像是在做乳♥房♥♥X光检查
I feel like this dress is giving me a mammogram.
我的胸都快被挤爆了
It's squishing my boobs.
让我看看 - 我要脱了
Let me see it. -I'm taking it off.
Iz 你还好吧?
iz, you okay?
她喘不过气来了 - Izzie? 给她输氧
I think she's choking. -Izzie? Let's hit her with oxygen.
Izzie 跟我说话 你能说话吗?
Izzie? Izzie, speak to me. Can you say something?
Izzie?
Izzie?
我没窒息
I'm not choking.
我闹着玩儿的
I'm joking.
好了 不许那样了 一点也不好玩
Okay, you gotta stop doing that, 'cause it's not funny.
这样Meredith才会从洗手间出来
It got meredith out of the bathroom
她穿婚纱的样子真漂亮
So I could see her in her dress, and it's gorgeous.
跟她说以后不许那样了 - Izzie!
Tell her she has to stop. -Izzie!
真浪漫 很漂亮 对不对?
It's very romantic. It's pretty, right?
很漂亮
Pretty.
你竟然邀请她们来看我出丑
And I see you've invited more people to witness my humiliation.
不是了 Derek和Mark还是互不讲话
No, derek and mark still aren't speaking to each other
我们要做个6小时的手术
and we're heading into a 6-hour surgery.
除非我能把这个干酪三明治偷偷 带进手术室
So unless I can slip this cheeseburger into a sterile area
否则真的熬不过去了
I'm not gonna make it.
你能不能跟他们谈谈?
Can you please comeand talk to them?
好吧 你去吧
fine. Okay. You can go.
Cristina 你能帮她把婚纱脱了么?
Cristina, will you help her take the dress off?
我先去手术室了
I'll be in the scrub room.
Lexie把薯条都吃了
Lexie just ate all of my fries.
你能再去买♥♥点儿吗?
Can you please get me some more?
不错啊 白细胞介素-2一点都没影响到你
Nice. The I.L.-2 isn't affecting you at all.
医生说如果我们能把她送过去
The doctor said if we can find a way to get her there
他就帮Jessica治疗
he'll treat jessica.
Matt 她一直在找你
Matt-- she's been asking for you.
嘿 宝贝
hey, baby.
你猜怎么着?
Guess what?
我们一起去墨西哥吧
We're gonna go to mexico.
你会爱上那的
You're gonna love it there.
湛蓝的天空 银白的沙滩 还有海水...
The sky is so blue and the sand is white and the water
爸爸 我们能明天再去么?
can we go tomorrow, daddy?
我好累
I'm so tired.
你跟我换个位子吧
why don't you trade places with me?
她要的是你
She-- it's you she wants.
我要机票钱 这样就能出发了
All I need is plane fare, then we'll be on our way.
我可以找人替你一会
B-- I can get someone to relieve you for a while
如果你还想看我做胃底折叠术的话
if you still want to watch me do that fundoplication.
不用了
I'm okay.
在进去做手术之前
okay, before you guys go in there and start cutting on this patient,
你们应该互相道歉
you need to apologize to each other.
即使不是为了病人 就当为了我 或是Lexie
If not for the patient, for me or for lexie.
看看她 吃得脸和臀部都炸开了
Look at her--her face is breaking out, her ass is humongous.
真的 要带束腰带才能穿得上手术服
it's true.I had to get the scrubs with the elastic waistband.
如果你们不马上道歉 她就不做手术了
If you don't apologize right now, she's not scrubbing in.
就是 你们也别想强迫我
I won't, and you can't make me.
这应该是个值得高兴的时刻
This should be a joyful time.
你最好的朋友要结婚了
Your best friend's getting married.
你应该当伴郎
You should be the best man.
主任才是我的伴郎
The chief will be my best man.
什么?
what?
嗨 我的屁♥股♥真的...
Hey, is my ass really--
Lexie 能让我们单独谈谈吗
lexie, would you, you know, excuse us, please?
主任? - 伴郎我说了算
The chief? -The best man is my choice.
你什么时候才能不再对主任心怀怨恨?
When are you gonna let go of the grudge you have against the chief?
Derek 这人和我妈搞外遇
Derek, the man had an affair with my mother,
毁了我父母的婚姻 还有我的童年
broke up my parents' marriage and basically destroyed my childhood.
还有 你和Mark已经是20年的好朋友了
Meanwhile, you've been best friends with mark for 20 years.
你难道想无端端失去这份友谊吗
And you're willing to row all that away over nothing.
所以不要跟我说什么抛却怨恨
So don't talk to me about holding grudges.
你做到 我就做到
I'll get over mine when you get over yours.
Karev 你在这干嘛?
Uh, what are you doing up here, karev?
我来看看Stevens医生
Uh, I stopped by to see Dr. Stevens.
我正要回急诊
I'm on my way back to the pit.
那个行人怎样了 警♥察♥和他谈过了吗?
What happened with the pedestrian? The cops talk to him?
我不知道 没吧
I-I don't know.I-I-I don't think so.
你不知道?
You don't know?
这人可能是想自杀
That guy may have tried to kill himself.
我安排了心理会诊
I called for a psych consult.
你的病人有自杀倾向
You have a potentially suicidal patient
你却在这闲晃?
and you're wandering around up here?
你知不知道撞他的人
Are you aware that the guy that hit him
正被送去手术室?
is on his way to an O.R.?
他情况很糟 可能活不了
He is in terrible shape.He may not live.
我... - 闭嘴!
I-- -quiet!
如果那个家伙故意跳到车前
If that guy intentionally threw himself in front of that car
所以不要让他离开急诊室
He should pay, so he better not walk out of that E.R.
跑快点 Karev
Move faster, karev.
你要求心理会诊?
You asked for a psych consult?
没错
Yes, I did.
他在哪?
Where is he?
糟糕
Oh, crap.
好哇
wonderful.
你把他弄丢了 - 我没有
You've lost him. -I have not.
你检查过等候室吗
Have you checked the waiting room?
O'malley Maloy先生在哪?
O'malley...where's Mr. Maloy?
本来就要给他做心理检测
Psych was supposed to be examining him
而且我还有其他病人
and he's not my only patient.
好极了
nice.
你把他弄丢了
You lost him.
Hunt会气疯的
Hunt is gonna love hearing about this.
你之前都不想给他做心理会诊
You didn't even want e psych consult.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表