我一个人留在这里 你离开我了 只剩我一个人孤零零的
I was left here by myself.You left me... All alone.
你不会再孤单了
You're not alone anymore.
为什么? 为什么你要回来?
Why?Why did you come back?
我已经恢复过来了 我忘记你了
I had moved on.I-i got over you.
我有了新的生活 工作 男朋友
I have a life and a job and a boyfriend
但是 你回来了 我在这间房♥间里呆了一天
And--and now you're back and i'm in this room all day
或许是在和我自己说话
Probably talking to myself.
我可能要疯了
I'm probably going crazy
房♥间外面有一个真实的世界
And there is a real world out there
我却在这里被你哄骗
And i'm stuck in here with you.
我很抱歉我曾经死了
I'm sorry i died.
不 不 去死吧
No. No screw you.
不 你不必为死亡道歉
No you don't get to apologize for dying.
你不必为死亡道歉 因为我是我杀了你! -伊兹
You don't get to apologize Because i killed you! Izzie
我说服你让我切除导管
I convinced you to let me cut the l-vad
是我杀了你
And i killed you
所以你不必为死亡道歉 -伊兹
So you don't get to apologize for dying. -Izzie
死亡的人不会道歉 -伊兹
Dead people don't apologize. -Izzie
不 闭嘴
No just shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
到底怎么了?
What the hell is going on?
我们刚才正准备拿出她的阑尾
We were trying to take out her appendix.
谁的笨主意? -我的
Well whose foolish idea was that? -Mine.
什么进度了?
Where are we?
我们刚刚找到阑尾系膜的动脉
We just found the artery in the mesoappendix.
很明显实习医生的缝线断开了 -给我3号♥缝线
Apparently the stitches the interns did came off.-Hand me another 3-0 silk.
糟糕 我要将它尽量吸出来
Damn i need some more suction.
她的血压多少 支持得住吗? -74心脏收缩
How's her pressure holding up? 74 systolic.
她在出血 -我什么也看不见 -残余部分没有被正确得缝合
She is really bleeding.I can't see anything.The stump isn't closed right.
她需要做盲肠部分切除术 -我找不到阑尾动脉
She needs a partial cecectomy.-I can't get to the appendiceal artery.
你可以的 你就快找到了
Come on. Yes you can.You almost had it.
你的视觉好些了吗?
Is your visualization better?
不 我还是 什么都看不见
不要惊慌失措
这里 把它放下来
Here put that down.
跟着阑尾系膜摸下去
Feel down for the mesoappendix.
可以了 找脉动
All right Find the pulsations.
跟着它找到另一端
Now follow it to the end.
好像 我想我找到了
It feels...Okay i think i got it.
好的 这里 放入你的夹具
Good. Here place your clamp.
好的 对
Okay yeah. That's right.
好的 格蕾 你把它打结
Okay grey you tie it off
杨 在那个地方拿住夹具
While yang holds the clamp in place.
打结还是绷带缝合?
Stick tie or ligature suture?
只要有用就可以
Hey hey whatever works.
你们必须做你们觉得正确的事
You'll have to do what feels right to you.
绷带缝合
Ligature suture.
我们会去监狱吗?
Are we gonna go to jail?
你不会去监狱
You're not gonna go to jail
因为你还在手术室里
'Cause you didn't have the balls to stay in the room.
我们中剩下的会去监狱
The rest of us are gonna go to jail.
我刚刚听说了
I just heard.
到底怎么了?
What the hell happened?
我们住在一起 你应该找我帮你啊
We live together.You should've come to me.
那又能怎样 你 你可以救我
So what you...You could've saved me?
不 但可能我可以阻止你
No but maybe I could've stopped you.
不 这与你无关
No this isn't about you.
乔治 这是我做过的唯一一件
George this is the one thing That i have done
在过去的几个月里
In the past few months
与引起你对我的注意无关的事
That wasn't about getting you To notice me.
这是我做的 与你一点关系都没有
I did this. You had nothing to do with it.
整件事只与我有关
This was all me.
老兄
Dude.
她像是爱上你啦
She's like in love with you.
你怎么还木知木觉的?
How did you miss that?
紧急呼叫 我得走了
It's 9-1-1.I have to go.
好 那你走吧
Okay so go.
这是不是
Is this the part where...
你重返天堂的时刻 或者说
You go back to heaven Or wherever
是你跟你那些已经死去的朋友
And you And your dead guy friends
去聊聊这事有多好的时候
Talk about how great it was
聊聊你让我们共度最后一刻春宵的事
That you gave me This last night together
我靠回忆得到慰藉 然后继续生活
That i... Needed it To grieve and move on?
我和那些死去的朋友聊最多的是体育
Me and my dead guy friends Mostly talk about sports.
丹尼
Denny.
伊兹 去吧
Izzie go.
我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
准备好 可以开始了
We're just about ready.
亲爱的 对不起 我总有一大堆疯狂想法
I'm sorry honey For all my crazy.
不要说对不起
Don't be sorry.
我爱你 即使你总是疯言疯语
I love you even crazy.
那好 这些年来我一直忍♥受你的废话连篇
Okay i've taken Your crap all these years.
今天我的“废物”终于能派上用场了
It's finally time For you to take mine.
我来这里支持我妻子的
I'm here for my wife
但我觉得要想我们的性生活保持协调
But i think it's better for our Sex life
我还是不要看这些
if i don't see this
我会在大厅等她
So i'll be here for her Down in the lobby.
没刺了 我们清干净了整个突发区
No more spikes. We've Eliminated the seizure area.
他终于可以在晚上安心睡个好觉了
Now he can finally get A decent night's sleep.
他怎么会不知道他晚上会发作呢
How did he not know This was happening?
稍等 为什么连没有发现都是他的错
Wait why is it his fault For not noticing?
他活这么久都以为
He's going through his life Thinking that
他们之间的友谊就是她跟他说心事
they had The kind of relationship Where she could talk to him
她有事的时候会告诉他
If she was in trouble She would tell him.
如果你真的对某人有好感
If you really have feelings For someone
如果你真的爱他 你就跟他说 不是吗
If you really love them Then you talk to them right?
也许她尝试了
Maybe she tried.
我们不知道他们之间发生了什么
We don't know what went on Between them.
也许她不知道如何去表达
Maybe words failed her.
有时候
Sometimes...
词不达意
Words fail.
等你♥爸♥爸做完手术
Your dad Won't be out of surgery
至少要一个小时之后
For at least another hour.
你可以小睡一会儿
You could have a little nap.
什么 你才13岁
What you're 13
就喝咖啡
You're hitting The hard stuff?
我喜欢这味道
I like the taste.
把我养大的父母
I was raised by parents
并不想养小孩
Who weren't very interested In having kids.
他们有朋友 有自己的生活
They had friends.They had lives.
晚上他们很少在我身边
They weren't around much At night.
在我睡觉之前 我总是把所有电视都开了
And before i went to bed I'd turn on all the tvs...
房♥子里所有的灯 甚至是橱柜灯 也全开了
Every light in the house Even in the closets.
但我仍然睡不着
Still couldn't sleep.
有时想睡觉也很难啊
It's hard to sleep
在自家中也感到不安全时 就难以入睡 对吧
When you don't feel safe In your own house isn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
把咖啡给我
Give me that.
你现在要睡一会儿
You are going to sleep.
不
No.
我可不允许别人对我说不的
I'm not taking no For an answer.
闭上眼睛 我会在这里陪着你
Close your eyes. I'll be here.
来啊
Go on...
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
我刚才正在睡觉
I was sleeping
我能睡着可不容易啊
And sleep isn't easy For me to come by.
但当我终于能够睡个好觉时 手♥机♥响了
But i was finally sleeping Then i get a call--
我不敢相信 我仍然不能相信
I can't believe it. I still can't believe it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表