我们爱伊兹
We love izzie.
这是格蕾医生 她将协助你们做术前准备
This is dr.Grey. She's gonna prep you for surgery
并且回答你们的问题
And answer any more questions you have.
伊兹不留下?
Izzie's not staying?
这里是外科
This is a surgical program.
精神科在5楼
Psychiatry is on the fifth floor.
撇开这两点不谈
Let's not confuse the two.
还有 对于住院医生来说 实习医生就代表你们
In addition residents your interns reflect on you.
他们失败 你们就失败
If they fail you fail.
他们成功 你们就成功
If they succeed you succeed.
这些注意事项使用于全部的住院医生
Attendings that goes for residents as well.
用激♥情♥去教
Teach with enthusiasm.
用激♥情♥去学
Learn with enthusiasm.
因为我们是外科医生
We are surgeons.
我们要治愈病人
We cut out malignancies.
所有的人 此刻此地就行动起来吧
Let's start at home people.
欧麦利
O'malley.
这是班尼特 爱泼斯坦医生
This is Dr.Bennett Epstein
他是你今天考试的监考员
He'll be your proctor for the exam today.
准备好了吗 欧麦利?
You about ready O'malley?
是的 主任 -你有整整三个小时
yes sir.-You have exactly three hours
在你开启试♥卷♥以后计时
From the moment you open the test.
一旦你打开封条你就不能离开这间屋子
Once you break the seal you may not leave the room
直到你完成全部的考试
Until you have completed the entire exam.
祝你好运 欧麦利 -谢谢
Good luck o'malley.-Thank you sir.
我能搞定
I can do this.
我没有结婚 没有背着我老婆
I am not married and cheating on my wife
和我的好友乱搞
With my best friend.
一切事情都在正轨
Everything's just as it should be.
见鬼 破轮椅
Damn chair.
等等 好吧
Hang on.All right.
貌似这个轮椅坏了
Looks like the wheel's broken.
这就是我身边物件的真实写照
That's how things work around me.
我的烤面包机上个月坏了
My toaster broke last month
猫跑了 还有我的后门倒了
Then my cat ran away and my back porch collapsed.
当然电视也只会显示绿色
Also my tv only shows the color green.
我重新找个轮椅去
I'll get another chair.
不用麻烦了 也许我自己走路还更保险
Don't bother I'll walk.probably safer.
不 欧布林先生你必须坐在椅子上
No mr. O'brien you need to stay in chair.
这个是医院的规定 欧布林先生
It's hospital policy.Mr. O'brien!
我去年也有三次车祸 -欧布林先生
Mr. O'brien.-I've also had three car wrecks In the last year.
谁推个床过来
Somebody get me A gurney over here.
先生 不好意思
Sir i am very sorry.
我撞到头了
I hit my head.
真的是非常非常抱歉
I'm very very sorry.
去做个CT
Okay get a a c.t.
还有每个小时都要向我汇报他的情况
And i want hourly updates on his condition.
是
Yes, sir.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
迈克 天花板漏水了 -可能是水管爆了
Mike, my ceiling's raining here. - It looks like a pipe burst.
得把这里的水闸关了
We gotta turn off the water and isolate it.
不行 这里是手术层
No, no, this is the surgical floor.
需要有水才能做手术
Water's required to scrub in
才能清洁用具 才能保持病人的生命
to clean equipment, to keep people alive
我要你在不断水的情况下修好它
I need you to fix this with the water on.
我试试 -那好 随时向我汇报
I can try. - All right, keep me posted.
主任
Um, chief...
会议室有点漏水了
There is some kind of leak in the conference room.
别和我说这
You don't say.
有没有什么别的地方
I was wondering if there was some--anywhere else
来进行考试
that I could take the exam.
我会自己找个地方的
I will find a different room on my own.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
马克·斯隆发现我们的事了
Mark Sloan has found us out.
马克一开始就知道 我告诉他的
Mark's known from the beginning. I told him.
他可是马克·斯隆啊
He's Mark Sloan.
你就没有可以倾诉事情的对象吗?
Well, you don't have a person that you talk to about things?
你就是那个我倾诉事情的对象
You are the person that I talk to about things.
我不希望我的私事被别人知道
And I like to keep my private life private--
谁都不行 特别是马克...
From everyone,but most definitely from Mark...
斯隆
Sloan.
(房♥屋出租)
(Apartment For Rent)
手术要多长时间
How long will the operation be?
至少几个小时 -你觉得还会更久
At least a couple of hours. - You think it could be longer?
如果出现并发症
If There are complications
或者癌细胞转移更严重的话
or if the mets are more extensive--
不会的 Jenn -可如果
They won't be. Jenn - But what if
简 别这样
Jenn, please stop.
告诉爸妈手术只需要2小时
Just call mom and dad, tell them two hours.
自从我患上癌症
Since I got cancer
我姐姐成天说的只有癌症
My sister's only capable of talking about cancer
这比得癌症更糟
which is so much worse than the cancer.
我知道我不认识你 不过你跟我泄漏点什么吧
So I know I don't know you, but spill.
说什么
Spill what?
随便什么 求你了
Anything, I'm begging you
趁她还没回来叫你
Before she comes back and asks you
详细描述我肝脏的每一块地方
to describe my liver cell by cell.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
你想听我愚蠢的老板的事
Um... do you want to hear about my stupid boss
还是我愚蠢男朋友的事
or my stupid boyfriend.
男朋友 当然是男朋友
Oh, boyfriend. Definitely the boyfriend.
帕特莫先生
Okay, Mr. Patmore.
我会对你进行各种刺♥激♥
I'm gonna give you a variety of different stimuli
这样我们就能得到波形图
so we can take a look at the wave patterns generated.
现在我要你把手从眼睛上拿开
I need you to remove your hand from your eyes now.
好 现在还是8级疼痛吗
Okay, are we still at an eight?
还是8级
It's still at eight.
很好
Good. Okay.
开始视觉刺♥激♥
Starting visual stimuli.
你要是我 你也会赶他们走
If you were me, you'd want 'em out...
那些室友
the roommates.
我没那么不可理喻吧
I'm not being unreasonable, right?
他的脉搏变弱了
His pulse is coming down.
你必须承认 你会赶他们走的
But you have to admit you'd want them out
你要是我 你也会赶他们走
If you were me, you would want them out.
如果需要做手术的话
If we have to operate
我会让你进行头颅钻孔
I'll let you drill burr holes by yourself.
好吧 我会赶他们走的
Fine, I'd want them out. Whatever.
我就知道
Knew it.
帕特莫先生
Ay, Mr. Patmore.
现在我们要给你换个姿势
Okay, we're gonna change your position now, okay?
杨医生 我有个想法
Um, Dr. Yang, I think I have an idea.
别想 不行
Well, don't think, no
快去实验室把他的测试结果拿来
And run to the lab for his test results.
但伊兹会烤饼干 而阿历克斯会修东西
But Izzie bakes and Alex fixes things.
好吧 当我摆脱癌症以后
Okay, when I am no longer cancer girl
如果我出去遇到个性感的医生
And I can go out and meet a hot doctor
他让我的世界摇摇欲坠 还想搬进来跟我住的话
who rocks my world and wants to move in with me
我也许会放弃饼干和维修服务
I might forgot the baked goods and repair work.
抬头 12点方向
Heads-up, 12:00.
就想让你知道
Just so you know
克里斯蒂娜认为你应该让他们搬走
Cristina thinks you should move them out.
你该跟他谈谈
You should talk to her.
老姐
Dude...
你怎么没提到他的头发
you failed to mention the hair.
是啊 他的头发
Yeah, yeah, the hair.
那是招我喜欢的东西之一
It's one of the many things that makes me happy.
斯隆医生
Dr. Sloan, um
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表