这点值得高兴
Let's stay focused on that.
我们向患者家庭如实以告
We give the family all of the information.
这就是我们的职责 德里克
That's our job, Dirlik.
看样子这回和我的那位占了上风
Looks like my guy won that round.
梅丽狄斯
Meredith
克莱夫 你能不能去取一下詹的
Uh, karev, can you go get jen's
血液检测结果?
Blood test results?
给我一个不告诉主任的理由
Give me one reason why I shouldn't go to the chief.
为什么? 因为手术成功了啊
Why?The surgery was a success.
他第一次手术犯了错
He made a mistake in her first surgery
导致一系列并发症
He caused a series of complications
所以很内疚
He feels responsible
告诉我我为什么不用担心
So tell me why I should worry less.
为什么我不用去找主任
Tell me why I shouldn't go to the chief.
门诊时
During the clinical trial
他失去很多病人 这影响到他
he lost a lot of patients, and it affected him
我觉得是件好事
For the better I think.
他现在尽可能仔细了
He cares more, if that's possible.
你得相信他
You just have to trust him.
好吧
Okay.
卡里欧琵
Calliope.
一直没见到你啊
I haven't seen you around.
是啊 我一直在回避你
Yeah, well, I've been avoiding you.
我知道 觉得有点尴尬
I know. It's--it's so weird.
你吻了一个从没见过的女人
You share a kiss with a woman you've never seen before...
老实说这是新冒险之旅
Honestly, this is a new adventure.
我已经准备好来第二次了...
One I'm so ready to take for the second time and...
无论如何
Anyway...
你想跟我约会吗
do you want to go on a date with me?
等等 艾瑞卡和你... 她是你第一个?
Wait. Uh, Erica and you-- she was your first?
是啊
Yeah.
那我想我的答案是不
Okay, so then I guess my answer is... no.
抱歉 -等等
I'm sorry. - Wait. Wait, wait.
什么? 是你在洗手间里
What? Uh... um... you kissed me...
不知何故地先吻了我
out of no where, in a bathroom.
看到没 这就是我想要避免的
Okay, see, this is what I try to avoid.
你正处于探索和试验阶段
You're all exploring and experimenting and... yay.
对你来说现在这样很兴奋
This is a really exciting time for you.
但我在儿科工作
But I work in peds.
一整天都和新生儿在一起
I spend my entire day around newborns.
所以我的生活里不需要新手了
So i-I try not to in my personal life.
谢谢你的请求
Thanks for asking, though.
我真是不胜荣幸
I'm super flattered.
不胜荣幸
Super.
他 还有他
his... and his.
我没改变心意
I-- as discussed.
谢谢
Thank you.
新手
newborn.
我可不是新手
I'm not a newborn.
我是个... 我是个高级住院医生
I'm a--i'm a senior resident.
我是个很棒的外科医生
I'm a great surgeon.
我都离过一次婚了 对吧
I'm a--I'm a divorc for god sake, right?
我... 我是来找你取得一点赞同的 贝利
I'M... I'm, uh, looking for you to agree with me here, bailey.
贝利?
Bailey?
主任 他给我写了封正式的推荐信
The chief, he... he wrote me a form letter of recommendation.
什么? 不可能吧 就凭你俩的关系
What? That's insane. He's the chief and you're Bailey.
手术技能精湛 深受护士的爱戴
"Pleasant in the O. R. and enjoyed by the nurses.
她做了许多研究
She has completed aserviceable amount of research.
可良好地各个部门的工作 良好
... A fine addition to any program. Fine.
他用了良好这个词
He used the word "fine"
还不如不写任何东西呢
a blank page would mean more.
我成功完成了一个12人的连环手术
I pulled off a 12-person domino surgery.
我为一个垂死的女孩换了留个器官
I took out and put back six of a dying girl's organs.
我可是贝利医生啊
I am Dr. bailey.
我绝对不知是良好而已
I am better than fine.
至少他没称你为新手
well, at least he didn't call you a baby.
还有一分钟 特兹安先生
just a minute more, mr. Terzian.
伺候好她了吗
oh, done tending to her highness?
你知道吗 你对人很刻薄
You know, you're tough on people.
高标准严要求是好事 但这是医学
It's good to hold such high standards, but this is medicine.
没有人是完美的
No one's perfect.
她又固执又神圣不可侵犯
She's stubborn and out of touch.
那她四十年的经验呢?
So her 40 years of experience means nothing?
如果没合理利用等于白费
Well, no, uh, not if you don't use them correctly.
她不是想凭她的经验来做手术吗
Now she wants to be old and keep operating?
好啊 多去关注医学的最新进展吧
Fine. Just keep up with the medicine.
克里斯提娜 这只是一个病例罢了
Cristina, this is one case.
你不能凭一个病例就一棍子打死她
You can't judge someone based on one case.
病人有权知道医生是何种人
That patient deserves to know who his doctor is
不管她会不会被伤害
No matter whose feelings it happens to hurt.
无论如何 我们都不能犯那样的错误
laparoscopic or open, none of us should've made that mistake.
杨医生 你清楚告发的是
Doctor Yang, you realize that you're charging one of our hospital's
医院最受尊敬的外科医生吗
Most respected surgeons with negligence?
清楚 主任
Yes, sir.
亨特医生 你也认同杨医生的评估?
Dr. Hunt, do you agree with Dr. Yang's assessment?
这是杨医生的要求
This is Dr. Yang's call.
我在问你 亨特医生
I'm asking you, Dr. Hunt.
坎贝尔级别比我高 主任
Campbell outranks me, sir.
我觉得您直接去找她谈会比较好
Uh, I think it would be best for you to discuss it with her directly.
没错 杨医生 帮我呼叫坎贝尔医生
Very well. Dr. Yang, page Dr. Campbell.
告诉她手术前我想跟病人谈谈
Tell her I want to speak to that patient before the surgery.
知道了 主任
Yes, sir.
你算保持中立咯
Way to take a stand.
在这儿呢 我的传奇大♥师♥
There he is-- the legend himself.
你怎么样 传奇?
How are you, legend?
我很好 你喝醉了吗 我需要担心你吗
I'm fine, are you drunk? Should I be worried about you?
他又重新找回了幽默感
And he's got his sense of humor back.
是啊 你的病人怎样了?
Yeah. - How's your patient?
她很好
She's good.
情况稳定
Stable.
今天是这么久以来
This today's the first day in a long time
我第一次觉得自己工作很出色
that I remember what it feels like to be good at my job.
你? 拜托
You? Come on.
你可是医学界的达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
You're like the dalai lama of surgery.
全世界的人都来
People from all over the world come here
要你为他们开脑 还有呢?
To let you cut into 'em, and you know what else?
你的工作的确很出色
You look good doing it.
顺便说句 我喜欢你的胡子
I like the facial hair, by the way.
不长不短 刚刚好
Keep it that length--no more, no less.
好了好了 别说了
Okay, okay, all right, stop.
德里克 有些事我们得谈谈
Derek, there's something that we need to discuss.
去吧 去和艾迪森上♥床♥吧
Go ahead and have sex with Addison.
艾迪森? 什么意思? 不是啦 - 去吧
Addison? What? No. - Go for it.
我不想跟艾迪森上♥床♥
I don't want to have sex with Addison.
真的?
Really?
那你想谈什么?
Well, what did you want to discuss?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
看到我妈怎样了?
How's my mother?
尖酸 火爆
Bitter, angry.
天才
Genius.
知道哪儿有问题吗
Know what's so wrong?
主任和你妈吵得这么凶
Is how much the chief and your mother fought
他们做♥爱♥肯定很激烈
The sex must've been great.
你说这是有问题
Okay, you saying that-- that's wrong.
什么问题? 整个医疗卫生体系?
What's wrong? Our entire health care system?
我很同意这点 - 等等 看这段
'Cause I agree. - Wait, here it is.
1979年3月3日
"March 3, 1979"
协助马格利特 坎贝尔做脾脏切除术
Assisted Margaret Campbell on a splenectomy.
这履历拽吧?
Impressive resume?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表