她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend
她是我最喜欢的人
She was my favorite person.
但是她死了
And she died...
而我没有感觉了
And i couldn't feel it.
我对疼痛没有感觉了
I couldn't feel that pain
因为我脑子里想的都是那件事
Because i was so completely occupied with this one.
而现在我终于知道为什么了
And now i finally know what's wrong
斯隆医生正要给我上麻♥醉♥药♥
And dr. Sloan's gonna fix it.
所以你说的是对的
So you're right.
你说的对 我已经感到好些了
You're right that. I'm feeling some relief.
好吧 让我来帮你抽血
Okay let's get your blood drawn.
我不干 我不会做手术的
I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna have surgery.
我会受伤害的
It's just gonna hurt.
她要把我切成一半 可能会杀了我
She's gonna slice me in half.And probably kill me.
就算她没杀死我 我也觉得置身地狱
If she doesn't kill me. It'll just hurt like hell.
可能会受感染或者更加疼痛
Probably get infected and hurt worse.
我不会做手术的 -听着 我知道你很害怕
I'm not gonna do it. Look, I get that you're scared
但是如果你想要活下去 你就得做这个手术
But if you want to live, you need the surgery.
我是不是想活下去? 你有没有在意过?
If i want to live? Have you been paying any attention?
我女朋友怀孕的时候情绪异常激动
My girlfriend had a hysterical pregnancy
她发疯地割脉 虽然我在另一个房♥间
Went nuts cut her wrists. While I was in the next room
但我却不得不认罪
And had to be committed.
而现在我的室友想把我赶出去
And now my roommate's planning to make me move out.
除了我现在住的地方去哪里我都没钱交得起押金
I have no money for a deposit anywhere else
可能下周我就无家可归了
So chances are next week i'm homeless.
你说这些想让我觉得好过点吗?
You making stuff up to make me feel better?
听着 你必须要有生存的目标
Look you must have something to live for.
或者即便是为了某种可能性
Or even just the possibility of something.
小卖♥♥部有个女孩
There's a girl at the grocery store.
我一直想对她说你好
I keep meaning to say hello.
结果...
Instead i...
却一直只是问她关于商品的事情
Just keep asking her about the produce.
很好 那么你就应该做这个手术
All right. So you get the surgery.
因为可能你的运气就变好了
'Cause chances are your luck's gonna turn around.
这是科学道理
It's science.
平均法则
It's--it's--
风水轮流转
It's gonna turn around.
轮到你的时候
And when it does...
你就说声你好
You say hello.
我说你好
I say hello.
来点薯片吗?
Chips?
巧克力呢?
Chocolate?
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了?
What?
你这人还不算太糟
You're not a terrible person.
然后呢
Okay.
我知道我们的看法总是不一致 但是
I know we don't always see eye to eye but...
我找到这个很棒的公♥寓♥
I found this really great apartment.
它就在医院门口的马路对面
It's right across the street from the hospital.
房♥间的光线很好
It has really great light.
我知道你能承担的起 它是免费提供给伯克
I know you can afford it and it's burke-free.
住他的老地方当然很糟
It must be kind of awful living in his old place.
不过考虑一下吧
Think about it.
你可以更多的打开些牵引器
You can open that retractor up a little more
如果你想看的更清楚的话
If you want to get a better look.
只要保证别把小肠弄出来就行了
Just make sure you keep the small bowel inside.
我们不想引起肠梗阻 -我们更不想
We want to avoid a post-op ileus. -Well, we better.
这家伙觉得自己是个扫把星
The dude thinks there's a dark cloud following him around.
这听上去太戏剧化了
Well that sounds overly dramatic.
那是什么?
What's that?
那个
What's
到底是什么?
What the hell?
喂! 喂!
Hey hey.
喂! 快点转移
Hey mo-move
转移病人 -什么?
Move the patient. -What?
转移病人!
Move the patient!
转移病人!
Move the patient!
转移病人!
Move the patient!
我的天!
Oh my god!
大家都还好吗? 我们的病人怎么样?
Is everyone okay? How's our patient?
他情况稳定 生命体征稳定
He's stable. Vitals holding steady.
好 冲洗 -我能帮什么忙?
All right.Irrigation, please. -How can i help?
去找主任然后告诉他发生了什么
Find the chief and tell him what happened.
我们另需一个手术室 -其他手术室都被关了
God we need a new o.r. -They shut down all the other O.r.s except for this one
还有斯隆医生的 克莱夫 去斯隆医生那边
And dr. Sloan's.Okay uh karev Go to sloan.
他刚开始手术 也许还能关闭手术室
He just got started. Maybe he can close.
好吧 我需要大家的帮忙
All right. I need everybody's help.
我们要转移 欧布林先生 -我跟斯隆怎么说?
We're gonna get ready to move Mr. O'brien. -What do i tell sloan?
就说这天杀的天花板掉下来了
Just tell him the damn sky is falling.
鼻镜和麻醉剂
Nasal speculum and lidocaine.
鼻镜太大了 再给我支麻醉
Larger speculum. Another lidocaine.
我们就光看着?
We're just watching?
我是疼痛专家
I'm a pain specialist
我可不要错过这个
And i would've missed this thing.
所以没错 我们就只是看着
So yes. We're just gonna watch.
别再利用我来试探和影响她
Don't ever use me again to try and influence her.
你和我可不是一组 梅丽迪斯...
You and I are not team. Meredith...
我们需要一个手术室
We need the o.r.
我们需要一个手术室!
We need the o.r.!
塌在病人身上?
On a patient?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
倒塌?
Collapsed?
你的员工没受伤
Your staff wasn't hurt.
但是病人的腹部敞开着
But the patient's abdomen was open.
据我了解 他现在没事了
He's stable as far as i know.
贝利医生 传我的话
Dr. Bailey, spread the word.
我们将关闭外科楼层
We are closing the surgical floor.
并把我们的病人转移
And shipping our patients out
去仁爱医院和西雅图圣恩医院 -是的 先生
To mercy west and seattle presbyterian. -Yes, sir.
贝利医生...
And dr. Bailey...
出去的时候别幸灾乐祸
Try not to gloat on the way out.
没有幸灾乐祸 先生
No gloating, sir.
你们还看到哪里有受伤出血吗? -没有 没有了
Anybody see any more damage any bleeding? -No,no bleeding.
我刚刚清除了左下象限 -给我脉冲灌注器
I just cleared the lower left quadrant. -Give me the pulse irrigator.
汉娜医生
Dr. Hahn
看一下这边 就这里
Take a look at this. Right here.
胰腺 是不是碎片造成的损伤?
The pancreas--is that Uh damage from the debris?
不 不是
No, no.
那是个瘤
That's a tumor.
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
你是那个心理医生对吧?
You're the shrink right?
是的
Yeah.
你不能让她离开
Well you can't let her quit.
让我猜一下 你是克里斯蒂娜?
Let me guess. Cristina?
她说...不管怎样
She talks ab...Whatever.
你不能让她离开
Um you can't let her quit
因为我劝不动她了
Because i'm no longer allowed an opinion
因为我是她的死党
Because i'm being supportive.
所以你是我最后的希望
So... You're my last hope.
你必须劝阻她 这是你的职责
I mean it's your job to have an opinion right?
你不是收了钱来给她忠告的吗?
You're paid to have an opinion?
没错
That's right.
好的
Okay so um...
她活在疼痛度为八级的日子中
She lives her life at an eight.
她的疼痛
Her pain...
不管是哪一天 都高达8级
On any given day she lives at an eight.
而且他却不明白
And he doesn't get that.
他搬了进来 然后希望她...
I mean he moves in and expects her to--
赶走她的室友
To move her roommas out
你应该看到他不能完全占有她
Which goes to show you how completely he doesn't get her
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表