但只有大概持续 3秒钟?
But it's only for, what, three seconds?
我不信你
I don't believe you.
你不相信我?
You don't believe me?
你要我证明给你看吗?
Do you want me to prove it to you?
我来证明 让格蕾医生帮我弄下
I'll prove it. I'll have dr. Grey put one in me.
这是止血带
This is a tourniquet,
把它缠在你手臂上
And, uh, you wrap it around your arm
这样你的静脉就显出来了
So that your vein pops out.
看到了?就像这个?
See? Like that?
那么现在就针♥刺♥了
So now the needle--
这就会有点痛了
That's the part that's gonna hurt.
扎进去
That goes in,
这就是 没错
And that's--yeah.
痛 有点痛
Hurting. That hurts.
会痛 但是...
It hurts and...
马上就不痛了
It doesn't hurt any more.
然后血流到这里
And now that stuff goes into here.
一点都不痛
Doesn't hurt at all.
好吧 我做
Okay, I'll do it.
好的 那我去再拿套注射器
Okay. Then I'll go get another i.V. Kit.
好的
Okay. Okay.
你很在行
You're really good at this.
我在他这个年纪的时候也喜欢玩飞机
Oh, I was an airplane guy, too, when I was his age.
我们这种飞友
Us airplane guys,
比较好奇事物的原理
I think we just like to know how things work.
我很抱歉弄了火警
I'm sorry about the alarm.
我知道
I know.
动起来!
Move!
他们居然还有脸去发火
They have the nerve to be indignant
就因为新规定不允许
About how they're not allowed
他们只重视专科
To be on their specialties anymore.
他们现在不能只攻专科
They don't have specialties.
但是他们应该感激他们还能参加别的...
They should be grateful they're even allowed in the--
你在听我说么?
Are you listening to me?
我要和爱瑞克·汉娜约会了
I'm going on a date with Erica Hahn.
这太奇怪了
And, uh, that's awkward
因为...
'cause, uh...
我们是同事 因为她是主治医师
She's a colleague and because she's an attending
还因为她是个女人
And because she's a she.
虽然我们有过接吻
And, uh, there's been kissing,
但没有身体接触
But, uh, no touching.
要是我不想这样下去怎么办?
And what if I'm not into it?
要是我很糟怎么办?
What if I'm horrible
我是说 那个很难
At all that's tough... South...
'国境以南 太阳以西'
Of the border?
我还从来没有越过那个国境
'cause I've never been south of the border
和一个女的干过
With a female.
我是说 我甚至都没和女人
I mean, i--i've never even been over the, uh,
有过亲密接触 你明白我说的意思吧
Northern mountains, you know what I'm saying?
当我没说过
We're gonna pretend this didn't happen.
戈兰蒂先生 你在这里干什么
Mr. Grandy? What are you doing in here?
他们让我进来的
They admitted me.
我的新医生 克莱夫医生
My new doctor, dr. Karev,
他说我脑袋里有个大肿瘤
Said I have a huge tumor in my head.
你看到我妻子了么
Have you seen my wife?
你的新医生?
Your new doctor?
有人呼我?
Somebody paged me?
我这儿有个触痛性红斑病人
Oh, I have a patient with tenderness and erythema
从上胸一直到左臂都有
Extending from her upper chest to her left arm.
我认为她该接受冲洗和清创术治疗
I'm thinking she needs irrigation and debridement.
她说你会切除我的手臂
She said you may have to amputate my arm.
不会的 只是个简单的皮疹
No. That's a simple rash.
不是什么食肉菌
(以前有个病人得食肉菌 杨总想截肢)
可能只是皮炎 -不是的 你看脱皮了
It's probably dermatitis. No, no, no, but look how the skin is denuded.
可能会手术 对吧 是有可能的
It could be surgical, right? It's possible-- it's
只是个皮疹 如果干燥了就保湿 反之亦然
A rash. If it's dry, wet it. If it's wet, dry it
去皮肤科 拿点护肤霜
Go to derm, get a tube of cerave cream,
别再试图呼我做手术了
And don't ever page me to hustle a surgery again.
昨天就应该修好的
It was supposed to be done yesterday, done.
那么为什么我走进手术室
So exactly why did I walk into my O.R.
还是一团糟 还是一个洞
And still see a massive, gaping hole
依然在天花板该出现的位置
In where the ceiling was supposed to be?
如果看到克莱夫 拿个18号♥针
If you see Karev, get an 18-gauge needle
插♥进♥他的喉咙 -我优雅的表情
And shove it in his throat. I have cultivated a look
已经告诉你们 我不关心你们的私事
That says I'm not interested in your personal problems.
你们这些白♥痴♥不懂察言观色吗
Can you morons not read that look,
还是以为我说着玩的 因为我今天一直在聆听
Or have I lost the hang of it? Because people are telling me
你们的个人问题
A lot of personal problems today.
我不管你们的超负荷工作
I don't give a crap about your crushing workload
还是你们莫名其妙的感情生活或是腕管综合症
Or your baffling love life or your carpal tunnel syndrome.
我只关心卡鲁西女士
All I care about is mrs. Carrucci,
一个92岁老人 在需要时却找不到人
A 92-year-old woman who no one can seem to find.
我是佩曼医生 有什么需要
I'm dr. Pepman. Can I help you?
护肤霜在哪里拿?
Where can I get some cerave cream?
我们的护士好像很忙
Our nurses look like they're tied up,
但如果你不急 我可以帮你去拿
But if you don't mind waiting, I can get it for you myself.
在你等的时候要来点树莓果汁喝吗?
Would you like some water with raspberries while you wait?
好啊
yeah, sure.
克里斯
Chris.
别介意克里斯
don't mind Chris.
他是我的按♥摩♥治疗师
He's our massage therapist.
你的...什么?
Your... Uh, what?
我们的手都是做精细活的
Our Hands do such delicate work,
保持健康很重要
It's important that they stay healthy.
所以我们请来克里斯帮忙按♥摩♥下
So we have Chris on staff to work on us
在我们有空的时候
When we have a spare moment.
每个主治医师都有人按♥摩♥?
Every attending gets their Hands massaged at work?
不是的
no.
皮肤科的主治医师有其他的治疗师
The dermatology attendings have another therapist.
克里斯只是帮住院医生
Chris just works on the residents.
你是住院医生?
You're a resent?
第一年
First year,
我很喜欢
And loving it.
我在两耳之间做一个切口
So I'll make an incision ear to ear
之后剥离面部 -然后我打开前额
Then peel down the face. And I'll crack open his forehead,
把肿瘤取出来
Pull the tumour right out.
离视神经非常接近
Close to his optic nerve.
手抖一下 他就瞎了
Somebody twitches, and this guy's blind.
你的哪个室友将协助你? -克莱夫
Which one of your roommates will be assisting? Karev.
很好
great.
谢博特医生 我想要回来参加这个手术
Dr. Shepherd, I want back on this case. Mm-hmm.
他是我的病人 阿历克斯从我这里偷去的
This is my patient. Alex stole him from me.
斯蒂文斯还记得我跟你说过么...重申一遍
Remember when I was telling you that-- dr. Stevens, let's be clear.
在这医院 我不是你的室友
In this hospital, I am not your roommate.
我不管你的个人问题
I don't give a crap about your personal problems.
我有一个住院医生了已经够了 -谢博特医生
I have a resident. I don't need another one. Dr. Shepherd.
什么? 病人在病房♥里了
Yes? Patient's in his room
你是否想跟他介绍下手术过程 -很好
If you want to go over the procedure with him. Great.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
找个关心你的人哭去吧
Go cry to somebody who cares.
这是我的病例 这不公平
This is my case. It isn't fair.
外科就像在狂野的西部
Surgery's like the wild West.
你不是去银行声明占领某地
You didn't get your claim in montana from the bank.
明白不 你得把地圈起来
You got it 'cause you put a fence around it
谁靠近就射死他
And shot the ass off anyone who walked by.
克莱夫是个牛仔 你不是
Karev's a cowboy. You're not.
我们要切断大动脉
We're gonna transect the great arteries
在窦管的边缘
At the sinotubular ridge,
用自体移植物代替主动脉根
Use the autograft to replace the aortic root,
然后再缚上取自肺部的自体移植物
And then attach a pulmonary homograft.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表