我母亲以前常常这么评价住院医师
My mother used to say this about
学习动手术只需一年
It takes a year to learn how to cut
但学习放弃
It takes a life time
却要花一生
To learn not to
我来了 我在这儿
I'm up, I'm here
怎么了?
What's going on?
杰克逊的血压从昨天开始就
Uh, jackson's B.P., It's a little down
一直在降低 没什么大不了
from yesterday. No big deal
但如果我们打几个电♥话♥ 表现得主动积极些
but if we make a few calls, get pushy,
也许能让他排到
maybe we could get him bumped up
移植名单的前几位
a few spots up on the transplant list.
贝利医生 你在凌晨两点半
dr. Baey, you-- you paged me 9-1-1
呼我911紧急
at 2:30 in the morning uh,
就是为了聊天?
to chat?
你想要聊天
Uh, you... like to chat.
你很健谈 -但不是在凌晨两点半
You're chatty. Not at 2:30 in the morning.
你看 他很年轻 一定在名单的首列
Look, he's young.He--he's near the top of the list.
器官共享网络早晚能
U.N.O.S.Will find him his organs
帮他找到匹配的器官
when they find him his organs.
老天爷知道整晚讨论这个
And god knowthat staying up all night chatting about it
没有任何帮助
is not gonna help.
我可要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go get some sleep.
我建议你也睡觉吧
I suggest you do the same.
他快没时间了
He's running out of time.
所有的病人都这样
They always are.
欢迎光临儿科
Welcome to peds.
外科工具所有的清单中
Of all of the tools on a surgical tray...
精准判断是最难掌控的一项
Sound judgment is the trickiest one to master.
没有这个
And without it,
我们都是带着手术刀屁颠屁颠乱跑的小屁孩
We're all just toddlers running around with 10-blades.
我叫他们不要吵醒你
Oh, I asked them not to wake you.
我说过 无论如何 都能等到早上
I said, "whatever it is, it can wait till morning.
谢博德医生需要睡美容觉
Dr. shepherd needs his beauty sleep."
你最近的脑CT显示脑挫裂伤势
Your latest head c.t. shows that the brain contusions
正在扩大
Are expanding.
我得立即送你去手术室
I'm gonna get you into the o.r. right away.
这个脑伤 会要了我的命吗?
This--this brain thing, it--it could kill me?
如果不立即处理 就会
If we don't treat it, yes.
这有什么好笑的? -抱歉
You find that funny? I'm sorry.
我五天后就会被处决
It's just that they're gonna execute me in five days.
五天
Five days.
不如就听天由命算了 怎样?
Might as well take my chances with this brain thing, right?
登先生
Mr. dunn--
你得承认 死在这儿还不赖
You gotta admit, it's a nice way to go--
有很多漂亮姑娘
Plenty of attractive females...
吃不完的果冻
All the jell-o I could want.
你有没有尝过草莓味的? 简直可以颠覆你的人生观
Have you tried the strawberry? it'll change your life.
你拒绝做手术?
You're refusing surgery?
横也是死
Either way,
竖也是死 谢博德医生
I'm going to die, dr. shepherd.
倒不如你看着我死
Might as well do it on your watch.
你为什么要住在Meredith的阁楼里?
Why do you have to live in meredith's attic?
我怎么偷偷溜下去
How am I supposed to sneak out of here
不惊动楼下的人呢?
With that frat party going on downstairs?
那些孩子怎么就不睡呢? -他们在给谢博得医生的妈妈打扫房♥子
Don't you kids ever sleep? they're cleaning the house for dr.
谢博得的妈妈
Shepherd's mother.
谢博得夫人来了?
Mrs. shepherd's coming?
来西雅图?
To seattle?
所以? 那个女人把我养大了
So? so that woman practically raised me,
教会我怎样判断是非
Taught me right from wrong,
如果她发现我
And if she found out that I was...
和你搞在一起
With you, that we were...
你是梅丽迪斯的妹妹
You're meredith grey's little sister.
是颗禁果 你才25
You are forbidden fruit. you are 25.
乳臭未干
You're a fetus.
24岁 我三年级跳级了
24. I skipped third grade.
我觉得很龌龊
I feel dirty.
赌10块 她5分钟内崩溃
10 bucks says she tanks in the first 5 minutes.
我对死神有信心 肯定会留下个好印象
I have faith in death. she'll make a good impression.
她揣着那瓶龙舌根 就像是件救生衣
She's holding that bottle of tequila like it's a life vest.
小梅 别听他们的 她会爱你的
Mer, don't listen to them. she's gonna love you.
不 妈妈们不喜欢我
No. mothers don't love me.
妈妈们喜欢聪明活泼的
Mothers like bright and bubbly and happy and...
伊兹 妈妈们爱伊兹
Izzie. mothers love izzie.
是的 她们喜欢伊兹
They do. mothers do love izzie.
我妈妈会喜欢你的
My mother would've loved you.
我把龙舌兰酒藏起来了
Uh, I stashed all the tequila,
也把避孕套从甜点罐里拿出来了
Took the condoms out of the cookie jar.
还用外科年鉴换掉了
I also replaced all your trashy magazines
垃圾杂♥志♥ 好了吗?
With back issues of the "annals of surgery, " okay?
这里是不是有点霉味?
Does it smell musty in here?
我妈的房♥子一股薄荷味
My mom's house smells like peppermint.
所以很舒适吧 - 我家就不舒适?
It's so homey. my house isn't homey?
我很惬意 - 我在一糜烂的地方长大 像宫殿
I feel at home. I was raised in a hellhole. this place is a palace.
我的家怎么就不舒适了 乔治 -我说不上来 就是感觉
Why isn't my houseomey, george? I can't explain it. it's just a feeling.
伊兹不会改改感觉 她吓坏了
Well, izzie can't fix a feeling. she is freaking out, people.
跟她说点我能干的 跟她说点我能干的
Just tell her something I can fix. rebecca peed on that couch cushion.
丽贝卡在沙发垫子上小便过
I've been sleeping there for weeks.
谢谢你 爱厉克斯 你是个好伙计
Thanks, alex. you're... a good friend.
不客气 继续喝你的
You're welcome. keep drinking.
马克 你在这儿
Mark. hey, there you are.
要喝点什么不? -现在是凌晨4点
Want to get a drink? it's 4:00 in the morning.
没错 我也许先应该打个电♥话♥
Yeah, you're right. I probably, uh, shoulda called first.
我听说你妈妈要来 美好时光哦
Hey, I hear your mom's coming into town. good times.
你会好的
You'll be fine.
尽量少说话
Just keep the talking to a minimum. short.
安静有内涵的梅丽迪斯
Short little nuggets of meredith--
会是大众都喜欢的模样
That's all anyone really needs.
如果你一下子应付不来 那就笑一下
And if you start to get stuck, just smile.
你的笑容还不赖啦
You have a really great smile.
是哭笑不得吧...
Ooh. that's just scary.
小梅 你确定想要这个发型吗?
Um, mer, are you sure you want to wear your hair like that?
你这个马尾辫太高调了
You're wearing an alarmingly high ponytail.
你母亲要来了
Your mother is coming.
登先生
Mr. dunn,
你头部的肿块长得很快
The swelling in your brain is increasing rapidly.
手术做得越迟 情况越糟
The longer we wait to operate, the worse it gets.
很好 你们一伙人走开吧
Excellent. go, team.
我强烈建议你再考虑下动手术
I strongly suggest you reconsider surgery.
你见过一级戒备的监狱里面吗?
Have you ever seen the inside of a maximum security prison? mnh-mnh.
相信我 就算死也要死在这
Believe me, if you have to die, this is the place to do it,
有人陪着我
In good company.
你俩要密切关注登先生的颅内压
You two will vigilantly monitor mr. dunn's elevating i.c.p.s.
你要每小时做次脑部检查
You will do hourly neuro exams.
等他失去意识 那就不是他能决定了
When he goes unconscious, which he will,
就赶紧送他去手术室 -你不能这样做
We'll rush him to surgery. you can't do that.
他能这样吗? -当你失去意识
Can--can--can he do that? when you're unconscious
不能再做出正确的医疗决定时
And can no longer make sound medical decisions,
只需要2名医生同意就能治疗你
A 2-doctor consent is all that's needed to treat you.
老天啊 5天后我就要归西了
For god sake, I'm gonna be dead as a doornail in five days.
格蕾医生 你是个讲道理的...
Dr. grey, you're a reasonable--
就这么定了 -一台-破电视 你还修什么?
We're done here. would you fix a broken television
反正都要扔了
Before you throw it out?
他说得有道理
He's got a point.
他要钻政策的空子
He's trying to cheat the system,
我们不能让他这样做
And we're not gonna let him do it.
怎么了?
What's the problem?
我做了个小手术 然后有点小感染
I have a little infection from a little surgery I had done.
在香港做的
Yeah, in hong kong.
我的疯子老哥
My crazy-ass brother
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表