我要你今晚给我把那份
I'll need you to bring me the post-Op report
有关我们病人的手术报告拿来
On our beating victim before you leave tonight.
对不起 对不起 你刚才有说话吗
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Did you say something?
杨 你是怎么了
Yang what is wrong with you?
先生
Sir?
有个女人要做手术
I've had women opt
是那种不必要的故意提臀术
For needless elective buttock enhancement surgery
其实是要跟我调情而已
Just for another chance to be flirted with by me.
你到底怎么了
So what's your deal?
我不知道你究竟在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking out.
我整天都在挑逗你
I've been hitting on you all day.
噢
Oh.
我...真的吗
I... really?
不好意思
Excuse me.
真是个愚蠢的主意
It was a stupid idea.
不是我的主意 是谢博德在搞鬼
It wasn't even my idea. It was Shepherd's idea.
哦 拜托 -这个女人连一瓶苏格兰酒都比不上
Oh, come on -That woman isn't a single malt scotch
伙计 她是瓶馊了的廉价酒
my friend, she is bad cheap wine
让你头疼 疼到牙缝里
That gives you a headache you can feel in your teeth.
亨特医生 今天有没有对明年计划的设想
Dr. Hunt. Any thoughts on the second years after today?
我来了才一天 主任
It's only been a day, sir.
当然
of course
他们无法调♥教♥ 不知所云
They're undisciplined, inarticulate
连起码的尊重都不懂
And they have a lot to learn about respect.
大多数人只为
Mostly, they're more interested
一己之私利而工作
In their personal crap than in anything else
看不出他们是被好好教过的
I'm not sure that they're being taught anything different.
老实说 我还没决定是否要留下
Honestly, I'm not sure I'll be staying on.
告辞 主任
Excuse me, sir.
告诉我 这一切不是真的
Tell me I am not seeing what I'm seeing.
别告诉我 这是真的
Tell me I am not seeing
满屋子的尸体
A roomful of human bodies
到处乱放 半开着体腔 无人管理
Half-Open scattered and forgotten about.
他们没有人认领
They're unclaimed bodies.
无人认领
Unclaimed?
他们每一个人都曾被爱过
Each of one of these people was loved.
每一个人都可能是某人的至爱
Each one of these people was somebody's somebody
我们有责任将他们好好对待
So we are responsible for treating them as such.
而我们却用这种所谓的尊重来收容他们
We claim them and treat them with respect!
把他们缝合好 盖好
Close them up cover them up
放回原来的位置
And put them back where they belong.
马上
Now!
那个病人的太太来了
Oh. The wife's here of the beating victim.
她认出她丈夫了 想要...
She I.D. her husband, so she wanted to
他名字叫什么
What's his name?
我想知道 你是否知道她丈夫的名字
I wondered if you asked her her husband's name
使他在你面前起码是个人
So that he could become a person to you.
他们都是人啊 杨
They're all people Yang.
这不是用来决定由谁执刀的
This is not a game or a contest or a competition
什么游戏 比赛或是竞争
To see who gets a surgery and who doesn't.
他们是人 我们救死扶伤
They're people and we get to save them.
你很优秀 你很棒
Now you're good. You're excellent.
你能赢得所有的竞争
You could win all the contests
但作为医生 你不能如此轻浮
But if that's why you're doing this then you shouldn't be.
先把病人名字找出来
So did you find out his name?
我父亲在我9岁时 在一场车祸中死了
My dad died when I was 9 in a car accident.
我就在车里
I was with him in the car.
在我们等救护车的时候
While we waited for the ambulance
我努力把他的胸腔合上
I tried to keep his chest closed
希望能少流点血
So he wouldn't bleed so much.
在他死的时候
When he died...
我亲手感受到了他心脏停止跳动的瞬间
My hands... felt his heart stop beating.
这就是为何我做医生
That's why I do this.
也是为什么我总比别人棒
It's also why I win all the contests.
病人的名字叫汤姆
The patient's name is tom.
单身苏格兰麦牙酒
Single malt scotch.
我们出生 生存 死亡
We're born, we live, we die.
有时并不按那个顺序来
Sometimes not necessarily in that order.
注意
Clear!
哇 你不用死了
Yes! You don't get to die!
做得好
Nice job.
谢谢 我...
Thanks. I uh...
他只是个机器人
You know he's just a robot.
我要收回我刚才说的 关于离开
I want to take back what I said before about leaving
我反应过度了
I was overreacting.
我当时... 有点私人情绪
I was just... it was personal
希望你忘了我所说的一切
And I wondered if you could just forget about it.
睡一觉吧 hunt医生 明天见
Get some sleep Dr. Hunt. See you tomorrow.
主任
Chief?
真棒 欧麦利医生
Good save O'malley.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们把心绪放到一边
We put things to rest...
除非有必要再次激发
Only to have them rise up again.
我也参加
I'm in.
"于是那天就以一个部分结肠切除术而告终"
"So I ended my day with a segmental colectomy."
哦 烂人来了
Oh, badass.
哦 斯隆 真的假的
Oh Sloan? Seriously?
怎么 你以为是双人约会吗
What? Oh did you think we'd double-Date?
我马上要脱下我的裤子了
Look, I'm gonna take my pants off
除非你想留下看 -不
So unless you want to stay and see. -Nope.
我晚些再看
I'll see it later.
先去楼下了
I'm gonna go downstairs.
所以死亡并不是终点
So if death is not the end
看你是否认为有价值
What can you count on anymore?
你的病人怎样了
So how's your patient doing?
他还是在等心脏 我某天会为他买♥♥一个
Well, he still needs a heart but I bought him some time.
真好 我很高兴
Good, I'm glad.
我去主任那里问伊兹·斯蒂文斯的事
I went to the chief about Izzie Stevens
他完全不让我插手此事
And he completely shut me down.
我要看看 等我向卫♥生♥部♥报告后 他还能说什么
we'll see what he says when I report this to u.N.O.S.
哦 哦 等等 为什么 你说什么
Whoa. Whoa whoa whoa. Wait why? What...
怎么突然有这念头 -你什么意思
What good would come of that? -What do you mean?
这样做有什么好处
What possible good would it do?
对你病人又有什么好处呢
I mean would it benefit your patient's outcome
要是心脏没被她拿走 我病人今天就不会来这里
My patient wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her.
那你要把这事报告卫♥生♥部♥
So you're gonna report this to u.N.O.S.
让医院的行医执照给吊销
And cost this hospital its transplant certification
病人的器官 大家的工作都付出代价
Cost our patients organs cost people their jobs
让伊兹·斯蒂文斯断送前程
Cost Izzie Stevens her career?
那这件事上你站在伊兹这一边 不理我的感受
so you're taking Izzie Stevens' side in this over mine
她是个医生 是我们中的一员
She's a doctor. one of our doctors.
互相扶持是很有必要的
There's a reason we have each others' backs
不要用这种调调跟我说话
please do not talk to me about a code
根本不是那么回事 -不 就是这么回事
Because this is not that. -No, this is that.
我不知道在丹尼·杜奎特
Look, I don't know what happened
和伊兹·斯蒂文斯之间 那晚究竟发生了什么
Between Denny duquette and Izzie Stevens that night
但除非你当时完全是局外人的身份
But unless you were in the middle of that situation
不然你没有资格来做评判
I don't see how you can make a judgment.
问题很简单 就是对与错
Easy. There's right and there's wrong.
而这是错误的 非法的
And this was wrong and illegal.
这里没有灰色地带
There is no gray area here.
你不能觉得这事貌似没关系
You can't kind of think this is okay.
不能貌似站到了伊兹·斯蒂文斯那边去
You can't kind of side with Izzie Stevens.
你也不能貌似是个女同志
And you can't kind of be a lesbian.
是的 我可以
Yes, I can.
因为你无法指望生活中的任何事
Because you sure can't count on anything in life.
我无法相信我居然不知道
I can't believe I didn't know this.
爱瑞卡 主任是对的
Erica, the chief is right.
我根本不了解你
I don't know you at all.
生活 是最脆弱 最不稳定
Life is the most fragile unstable
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表