那里面是一堆神经病
That's like spreading nerd on nerd.
我喜欢待在乐队里 知道吗
i like being in the band, ok?
这貌似是我唯一擅长的东西了
It's like the one thing i'm actually good at.
你在高中里玩什么的 -摔跤
What'd you do in high school? -I wrestled.
你玩摔跤? 你的身材看不出嘛
You're a wrestler? you wearing tights under that lab coat?
那是很久以前的事了
It was long time ago.
我那时是高中生 现在是外科医生
That was in high school. i'm a surgeon now.
那如果每次要进手术室的时候
Fine. then how would you feel if you seized
都发生抽搐你会作何感受
Every time you went into the operating room?
我明白了
Yeah okay.
你知道我作为你的医生
You realize that as your doctor
你不会建议你这样做的 对吧
I'm not recommending this, right?
我需要完成今天的手术
I need to get through my surgeries today.
今年你是有的受了
Oh you're gonna get through them
今天伤患一片
You're just gonna be in a world of hurt later.
你听说过神经外科的尼尔森医生吗
You heard of a dr. nelson in neuro?
噢 对
Oh yeah.
阴暗版的谢博德
Shadow shepherd.
阴暗版谢博德? -是啊
Shadow shepherd? yeah.
他是个不错的医生
He's a solid surgeon
不过算是谢博德的残废版本吧
But sort of the j.v. player to shepherd's varsity
山寨版谢博德 是谢博德的垫脚石头 -我懂了
the B team to shepherd. The brick layer to shepherd's architect. -I get it.
就因为那人没发表过惊人的研究报告
Just 'cause the guy doesn't publish fancy clinical trials
或是做过旷世的手术 又没有特别拽的发型
Or take on flashy surgery or have creepy perfect hair
他就不算是个人了
He's less of a man?
大概吧
Kinda.
和律师谈得怎样
How'd it go with the lawyers?
他们统计了我手下的死亡率
They told me my death rate.
这些是我救活的人
These are the people i saved.
这些是我没救活的
These are the people i killed.
但是
Ok, well most
大多数来找你的病人已经病危了
People were terminal when they came to you.
你是他们最后的希望
You were their last chance.
你在绝望中寻找希望
And you take on impossible cases.
想想那么多的临床实验吧
Look at the clinical trial.
我杀了那么多人
So many people...
比大漠和曼森还有本迪杀的加起来都多
(三人都是杀了超过二十人的连环杀手)
More than dahmer manson bundy combined.
你得从大局来看
You're not looking at the big picture.
这就是整个大局
This is the big picture.
噢 谢博德 你总算回来了
Oh shepherd. thank god you're back.
今天你能做两个大脑活体组织检查吗
Can you swing two brain biopsies today?
我不做手术 理查德
I'm not operating richard.
听着 我知道你现在
Look, I know you've got
有个要命的大官司要打
A big lawsuit breathing down your neck
我知道你治死了一个病人
And i know you lost a patient
但我要你回来做
But i need you back to work doing the job
我聘你做的事
i hired you to do.
我不做手术 -我不是请求你 而是作为主任
I am not operating. I am not asking i'm telling
命令你
As chief surgeon of this hospital
今天你不回来工作试试看 谢博德
If you don get back to that O.R. today shepherd...
他就这样走出去了
And he just walked out.
什么都没说就走了
Without saying a word he just walked out.
亨特从早上对我现代启示录一番后
hunt won't even look at me.
连看都不愿看我一眼
Since all "apocalypse now" on me this morning.
我还得开开心心地去给病人开脑
I had to get all scalpel happy up that patient's brain.
他现在看都不看一眼
And now he can't face it.
他把我当什么了 没用的花?
He thinks i'm what? like the worthless flower?
我才是强者 -拜托 我才是强者
Well guess what. i'm the strong one. my god he just walked out.
如果我得了胃癌 我绝对会做胃切除术
If i have the stomach cancer gene, I would get gastrectomy to be no problem.
我会面对 我不逃避 -德瑞克选择逃避
I face things. i don't walk away. derek walks away.
也许逃避才是正解
maybe walking is the answer.
看吧 这不是情绪化 而是科学
See it's not emotional. it's science.
你有问题 就去面对
You have a problem don't ignore it.
但有时候压力太大了只能逃避
well sometimes if you have to pain ignored does go away.
你俩真有趣
You guys are hilarious.
你到底知不知道她在说什么
I mean do you even know what she just said?
而她又在说什么
Or what she just said?
我可以预见你俩五十年后在养老院里
I can totally see you guys in 50 years in a nursing home
互不相干地一起诉苦
Just talking at each other with your hearing aids off.
真 有趣
Hi-larious!
噢 我爱午餐
Oh i love lunch.
糟糕了
What the hell?
贝斯 蓝色警报!
Beth? code blue!
在我取出胃以后 该做什么 杨?
After i take out the stomach s i'll do what yang?
做食管接合
Sew the esophageal anastomosis.
或者 另一种方案是什么 格蕾?
Or the other option is grey?
也可以做钉合术
You could staple the anastomosis.
为什么要这么做
Now why would i want to do that?
这样可以降低胰瘘发生率
fistula rates can be higher when you hand some.
你也许会说用老办法
You might say that using the old stapler
是我的专长
Is sort of my specialty.
我觉得你的专长是照顾孩子
I thought your specialty was babysitting children.
我肯定现在你情愿干那个
Uh... i'm sure you'd rather be doing that right now.
老实说 主任 我的确这么想
Frankly sir i feel like i am.
抱歉 主任 这里有问题
Excuse me sir. i think you should feel this.
就在这儿
Right here.
希望不是我想象的那样
Tell me that's not what i think it is.
噢 等等 我想我知道了
Whoa whoa. wait wait. i think i got it.
肝脏酶指标正常 心脏检查呈阴性
Liver enzymes are normal cardiac workup is negative--
如果乳酸脱氢酶是假阳性的话...
If l.d.h. is a false positive--
这是个骗人的把戏 -什么
It's a trick question. what?
她很健康 x病人没有病
She's fine. patient "x" is fine.
她有病
She's not fine.
她的血沉速率微高
Okay well her sed rate is slightly elevated.
我们给她检查过免疫性疾病吗
Did we check for autoimmune disease?
检查了抗核抗体和血清都正常
yeah a.n.a. and c.r.p were negative too.
她最坏也就是个焦虑症
At worst she's got an anxiety disorder.
这女孩完全健康 她..
The girl is totally fine. she is...
她病了!
She is not fine!
她有幻觉
She had hallucinations.
她的视 听 触都产生了幻觉
She had visual auditory and tactile hallucinations
她能看到死去的未婚夫
About her dead fianc?
她感觉自己在跟他聊天
She thought she could talk to him
能碰到他
And touch him.
她病了
She's not fine.
她病了
She's not fine.
你们漏查了什么东西
You're missing something.
你们查错地方了
You're not looking in the right place.
回去看看漏查了什么
Go back and figure out what you're missing.
真的吗 雀沙患了癌症?
She has it? Chesa has cancer?
她的癌症处于第一♥期♥
Well the cancer was stage one
幸好发现得早
Since we got to it so early
胃切除术可以治愈她
The gastrectomy was probably curative.
她几个月前才做了胃窥镜检查
She just had her endoscopy a few months ago.
这种癌症来势很突然 而且蔓延很开
It was an aggressive cancer that grew quickly.
事实上我们今天取出了她的胃 -从而救了她一命
The fact we took her stomach today. -It saved your sister's life.
雀沙决定好所有事是因为...
The reason Trish decides everything--
感恩节 晚餐 假期...
Thanksgiving dinners vacations--
她是我们中唯一一个
She's the only one left who knows how to cook
会做烤鸡的人
A turkey mike.
她是唯一一个喜欢计划假期怎么过的人
She's the only one left who likes planning vacations.
她是唯一一个会记得
And she's the only one left who ever remembers
去餐厅定位子的人
To make dinner reservations.
她来管我们是因为其他能管事的人都死了
She's in charge of us because everyone else is dead.
我想就现在吧
I want it now.
现在就动手术
I want the surgery right now.
为什么要按警报 她只是抽搐而已
Why is she coding when she seizes?
没道理的啊
It doesn't make any sense.
这么年轻的女孩 心脏不会有事
Not in a girl this young. her heart should be fine.
贝斯发作前按的警报 不是发作的当中
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表