因为他不想增加你的负担
'Cause he didn't want To burden you.
他情愿独自承受痛苦
He'd like to spare you Any pain...
不管苦海多深
Any more pain.
这些都是他的朋友
He had all these friends.
他们一起高歌♥一起弹吉他
They sang And they played guitar and...
似乎他完全变成了另外一个人
It's almost like he was A totally different person.
没错 他就是这样的
Well, he was.
这还真有点吓到我了
It kinda freaks me out A little bit.
感觉我其实并不了解他
I feel like I don't know him.
其实我也不了解欧文
And i don't know owen.
同时天涯沦落人
We don't.
我们都没有真正了解他们
We don't know them.
赛迪 赛迪
Sadie. Sadie, hey.
等一下 等一下
Hold up. Hold up. Hold up.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted To let you know, um,
我很乐于帮助你 如果你不介意的话
I'm happy to help you If you'd like--
比如复习下基础知识
You know, Reviewing the basics
或者在实验室里互相督促 -你说什么
Or putting in some Supervised skills lab hours. - Excuse me?
我曾经是个留级实习生
Well, i... I was a repeater Earlier this year.
我知道放松就会落后
I know how easy it is To get behind.
我不需要你来做我的导师
I don't need a tutor.
真的吗
You don't?
不需要
No.
在这个节骨眼上
At this point In your training,
你应该做的是聆听症状
You should be able To hear symptoms,
诊断病因
Diagnose the problem
然后做出是否手术的结论
And decide whether or not A patient needs surgery.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
行吗
Can you?
病人信任你
Because they think you can,
你不得不置身于
And they will put you In situations
各种紧急状况下
Where you have to.
赛迪 你这样做会伤害病人
Sadie, You could hurt someone.
是我打给她的
I call her. All right?
我每星期打给我妈一通电♥话♥
I call my mother Once a week.
我没有告诉她我回来了
I haven't told her That i'm back.
所以她以为我还在那
She thinks That i'm calling from...
我尽量长话短说
I keep The conversations short
是因为我无法忍♥受她知道
Because i can't bear For her to know
自己儿子突然回来后的那种表现
That the s She sent off to war is gone.
就因为我回来了
He's gone.
如果就那样上车
And if i just got in my car
驾驶6英里去看她的话
And drove the six miles To see her,
她一定会很难过
She'd be so sad,
她会像贝斯那样
And she would look at me
看着我
The same way That beth does now...
好像我并没有回来一样
Like i'm not there.
就只有你看着我时
The only time I don't feel like a ghost
我才不会感觉自己像鬼魂
Is when you look at me
因为你是用心在看我
Because you look at me And you see me.
用心在看
You see me.
这才是我要的
This is me.
这才是我要的
This is me.
求你了 克里斯蒂娜 看着我
Please, cristina, see me.
看着我
See me.
珍 抱歉打扰
Jen, i am so sorry.
我把你的手术排在了明天第一场
I have you scheduled for First thing tomorrow morning.
德里克
Derek...
我直接称呼你名吧
Uh, i'm using Your first name now...
因为我挺喜欢你的
Because i like you a lot
我想我们应该能成为朋友
And i'm starting to Consider us friends,
所以我想直接称呼你的名 叫你德里克 -好啊
So i'm using your first name And i'm calling you derek. - Okay.
德里克 我想求你件事
And, derek, i'm begging you,
求你 千万别让我再苦等一天了
Please, please, please don't Make me wait another night.
她是个好女孩
She's good.
你绝不会拒绝和这样的女孩结婚的
Try being married to her. You'll never say no again.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
这个奖你是实至名归的
It would appear that Congratulations are in order.
谢谢 斯隆医生
Thank you, dr. Sloan.
我想澄清下
I'd also Like it acknowledged
我给你的祝贺词
That i offer These congratulations
是出于专业和尊敬的角度
Professionally And respectfully...
绝没有隐含任何不恰当身体语言的含义
Without any innuendo Or inappropriate body language.
这点我承认 斯隆医生
Acknowledged, dr. Sloan.
你知不知道
Do you know,
什么叫终极插管
Um... What's a doomsday sucker?
艾迪森·蒙哥马利
Addison montgomery.
莱西·格蕾
Uh, l-lexie grey.
马克 艾迪 小格蕾 -格蕾的妹妹 是的
Mark, addie, little grey. -Little grey? Ahem.
待会儿在乔的酒吧和你碰头
I am gonna have to meet you At joe's in a bit.
我有一个 穿颅术 小格蕾
I have a craniotomy. Little grey, i hear
你来拿终极插管 -现在吗
You're gonna be holding The doomsday sucker. - Now?
好的 棒极了 -二号♥手术室见
Great. Yeah, yeah, yes. Yes. Yes, sir. okay. - O. r. Two. i'll see you there.
终极插管
Doomsday sucker!
小格蕾 太难以置信了
Can you believe little grey And, uh--
你有没有听说德里克准备向梅瑞迪斯求婚的消息
Hey, did you hear derek was Gonna propose to meredith?
你觉得怎样 -我得赶手术了
How about that? - And i'm off to surgery.
干嘛
What?
伊兹 你到底怎么了
Iz... What's going on With you?
没啥 我很好啊
Nothing. I'm fine.
正如你所见 实习生并不是一群失败者
You saw. The interns Are not a bunch of losers.
他们也是有想法的
They know things.
他们会成为好的医生的
They're gonna make Good doctors.
真的 我很好
Really, i'm fine.
我真的没事
I'm fine.
她一无所知 完全不懂
She knows nothing. Just... Nothing.
她对病人只会是个危害
She's a danger to the patients,
所以我告诉她去跟主任谈谈
And so i told her that she Could tell the chief or i could,
你是她的朋友 所以我想让你知道这件事
And i wanted to let you know Because you're her friend.
尽管之前
Although for the life of me,
我并不知道你们以前是朋友
I... I don't know How you two were ever friends.
怎么样了
What happened?
我退出了
I quit.
欧麦利简直就是个小特警
O'malley's a little narc.
我情愿做一个懦者也不要做一个骗子
I'd rather be deemed A quitter than a cheater.
难道你以前没有欺骗过吗
Did you cheat your way Into the program?
我并不是个高学历者
Listen, i'm not book smart.
你知道的
You know that.
我脚踏实地地学习
I learn on my feet.
我傻傻得以为只要和你呆在一起
I thought if i came to where You were, you could...
就可以帮你共渡难关嘛
Pull you through.
我们共同经历了很多风雨
We've seen each other Through a lot.
我们不再是一心幻想着去欧洲的25岁傻女孩了
We're not 25, sleeping our way Through europe anymore.
我们可以的
We could though.
想想 我们可以今晚登上飞机
Think about it. We could get On a plane tonight.
去
We could go--
不行 我不能 我得工作
No, no. I can't. I have to work.
我不能就...
I can't just...
你知道吗
Wow, you know...
你的生活都被他们糟蹋了
They've sucked the life Right out of you.
我以前认识的那个梅丽迪斯
The meredith i used to know--
我就是我 我就在这
Is right here. I'm here.
我只是不想再一路睡遍欧洲了
I just don't want to sleep My way through europe anymore.
我想在这呆着
I want to be here.
我想呆这
I want to be here.
插管[同"老二"音]准备好了吗
Sucker at the ready?
插管准备就绪
Sucker's at the ready.
你在拿我开刷
You're mocking me.
就意思一下 该死
Only a little. Damn it.
该死 -发生什么了
Damn it. - What, what happened?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表