成功非易事
It isn't easy being me.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我们睡在一起才一个星期
We've been sleeping together for a week,
你已经开始厌倦了
And already, you're bored.
我是个辣妹 床上工夫也了得
I'm hot and great in bed.
你到底怎么了
So what is wrong with you?
我可没说我厌倦了
Look, I didn't say I was bored.
我只是问一下是否应该
I just asked whether or not
和米雪继续在一起
I should keep sleeping with Michelle
我想知道你的看法 这难道有错吗
I'm asking if you're all-in. what's so wrong with that?
你真是野蛮人
You're a barbarian.
我怎会对十足的野蛮人投入感情
How can I be all-in with an actual barbarian?
那好吧 反正放射科的克劳迪娅
Fine. Claudia in radiology
认为我屁♥股♥超性感
I have a hot ass.
我去找她 -你当然会的
I'll tap that next. -you do that.
莱西 能否帮我... 莱西 我是你的室友
Oh, Lexie. Would you mind pick...Lexie, I'm your roommate.
你迟早要跟我说话的
You're eventually gonna have to talk to me.
我否定你的推断
I reject that supposition.
我驳回你的否定
I reject your rejection.
那我就忽略你对于我否定的驳回
and I ignore your rejection of my rejection.
什么 -我不会拒绝你
What? -I don't reject you, George.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 就两件事
Okay, two things
早上每人都要做技能训练 这是命令
You all have a skills lab this morning. It is mandatory.
谁都别想逃脱
Don't even think about trying to get out.
第2件事 你们其中一人
Second, one of you
不用去做强制的技能训练
Will not have to go to the mandatory skills lab
因为这厮将协助我做手术
Because you will be assisting me in my efforts to remove
从一个10岁女孩身上
an inoperable tumor
摘除一个不适宜动手术的肿瘤
from a 10-year-old girl.
我来
I'll do it.
不 你不行 你有一大堆拖欠的报告没做完
No, you won't. You have a hundred delinquent charts.
做完训练好好写报告去
You will do those after the lab.
懒鬼
Slacker
既然不宜动手术 你又如何来摘除
how can you operate on an inoperable tumor?
克莱夫也出局了
Karev is also out.
我说什么了
What did I say?
你怀疑我
You doubted me.
我从不怀疑你 贝利医生
Oh, i-i-i-i don't doubt you, Dr. Bailey.
杨也出局了
Yang is out, too
为什么
Why?
你对于一个未能做完报告的住院医生
You weren't supportive of a fellow resident
落井下石 还看笑话
Who couldn't get his paperwork under control.oh!
那是什么 格蕾 是解剖娃娃简吗 -是的
What is that?Grey, is that anatomy jane? -Yes.
有24个可拆卸的器官
With the 24 removable organs
以及可选的怀孕模拟部件
and the optional parts to simulate pregnancy?
是的 这样也出局吗
Yes. Does that mean I'm out, too?
不 你跟我 -哦 这不公平
No, that means you're in. -oh, that's not fair.
是的 下次你记得也带个丑娃娃过来
Yes! Next time, you'll know to bring in an ugly doll,
听到没 斯蒂文斯
Won't you, Stevens?
杨医生 训练室里会有什么好玩的
Dr. Yang, what exactly happens in a skills lab?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是个新实习生 赖恩 斯坦丁
I'm a new intern.rayn spalding.
我永远不会记住这名
Oh, I'm never gonna remember that.
你是 4.2号♥
You're, um, uh, 4.2.
3号♥ 掩护我
Three, move.
没事吧 -闭嘴 别动
Is everything okay? -Shut up. Don't move.
我是亨特医生
I'm Dr. Hunt.
在接下来的几个月里
Over the next few months,
我要教你们如何
I will be teaching you how to work
迅速而有效地去救人
Quickly and efficiently to keep someone alive
拟订的环境是 病患将在
In circumstances where the safe bet is
一小时内就死去
They're dead by the end of the hour.
有谁对活体治疗不适应吗
Now does anyone have a problem working with live tissue?
活体
Live tissue?
有的话就说出来 或者直接离开
anyone? Speak now.in fact, leave now.
否则 你们今天一天都听我的
If not, I own you for the rest of the day.
好 开始吧
Good. Here we go.
每个住院医生一头猪 实习生辅助 看着
Each resident gets a pig. interns assist. Hang on.
开始吧
Go ahead.
救活它们
Save their lives.
你真是个恶魔
You're a monster.
它们麻醉了 感觉不到痛
They're under. They didn't feel any pain.
你可以问问兽医
Ask the veterinarian.
你刺伤了它们 -那就让我们来拯救它们
You stabbed them. -so we can save them.
我们可以用人体模型做练习
We can practice on--on surgical mannequins.
同样能达到学习的效果
We can learn to do the exact same stuff.
你是想不干了吗
does that mean you're out?
是的 我不干了
Yeah, I'm out.
这样的话 谁要两头猪
In that case, who wants two pigs?
托瑞 巴切拉 10岁
Tori begler, age 10.
托瑞有腹部平滑肌肉瘤
Tori has an abdominal leiomyosarcoma.
肿瘤包围在她腹动脉
The tumor is wrapped around her celiac artery,
脾动脉 和她的左胃动脉附近
Her splenic arteraynd her left gastric artery.
这类肿瘤很难摘除
It is considered unresectable.
你听懂她说什么了吗
Did you understand a word of that, Tori?
没有
Not really.
格蕾
Grey.
这是解剖娃娃简
This is anatomy jane.
她看上去真好玩
She's kinda funny looking.
的确很好看
She is funny looking,
但她很有用的
But she's very helpful.
我们的肿瘤呢
So the tumor...
就在你腹部的下方
Is way down here in your belly.
因为在这些器官下方 所以很难摘除
It's hard to get at because it's underneath all these organs
很难 但并非不可能 是吗
Hard, but not impossible, right?
我们会尽一切努力
We're gonna try everything we can.
你们的努力 应当包括胸外科的主治医师
Everything you can should include your cardiothoracic gal.
西雅图伯斯医院的斯图医生
Dr. Stewart at Seattle pres
他说血管系统是一个大问题
Said the vasculature is the big problem,
你们医院挖走了他们最好的
And you stole the best cardiovascular surgeon
最好的心脏外科医生
He's ever had.
如果她不参与托瑞的手术 我们立刻就走
If she's not on Tori's team,we're leaving
去旧金山
And going to san francisco.
软糖要吗 自己做的
Fudge? It's homemade.
我爱死这家医院了
I love this hospital.
别废话了 快来
Yeah, enough small talk.come on.
想上课? -不授课 只做♥爱♥
More lessons? -No, no lessons. Just sex.
不要幻想 要直接的传统的
Nothing fancy.just plain old missionary,
男女之间的做♥爱♥
Boy/girl, penis/vagina sex.
我认真的 不许淫言秽语
Oh.hey, hey, I mean it.no dirty talk.
不提爱瑞 不准讲话 专心做♥爱♥
No Erica talk. No talk.just grunting and grinding.
现在谁在讲下流话? -闭嘴
Now who's talking dirty? - Shut up.
为什么要这么做 -我在检验一个理论
What's this about? -I'm testing a theory.
很好 看起来不错
Good. That looks good.
你在抚慰这头猪吗
Are you petting the pig?
我只是在 -别抚慰猪
I-i was -stop petting the pig.
看起来你花了很多时间做缝合
You seem to be spending a lot of time on that anastamosis.
你叫什么来着
What was your name again?
杨 克里斯蒂娜·杨
Yang. Cristina Yang.
没错 过来看看他的猪
Right. Come take a look at this guy's pig.
欧麦利的猪? -好戏要上演了
O'malley? -Oh, this is gonna be good.
这里 给杨医生让个地方
Here, make way for Dr. Yang.
看到了吗 他已经止住血了
You see what he did?He stopped the bleeding,
他已经开始处理肝脏的破损了
And then he moved onto his liver lacerations.
是的 不过草率的缝合可能引起并发症
yes, but sloppy work can lead to complications.
两天后这只猪将开始吐♥血♥
Two days from now when this pig starts vomiting blood,
欧麦利到时候会后悔现在没有做周全
O'malley's gonna wish he'd been a little more thorough.
他可以等到猪的病情稳定下来
He can come back later and make things pretty
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表