怎么了
What?
就像你送了我一束尸体编扎得花束
It's like a bouquet of corpses.
这太 不好意思
That is so um I'm sorry.
不 这太疯狂了 他已经死了
No. That's crazy. He's dead.
他死了 今天居然这么多死人
He is dead. Just so many dead people today.
这是给实习生用的
These are for interns.
去用模型练习
Go play with the dummy!
拜托
Ah come on!
我没办法 我要死了
I cannot help it. I'm dying.
我在加压了 -你肯定忘了什么
But I'm applying pressure -There must be something you're forgetting.
别叫
Oh Dont crying out loud!
真不敢相信你居然通过了实习生考试
I'm surprised you even passed your intern exam.
上帝啊
Oh my god.
不好意思 忍♥不住
I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.
主任 我有话跟你说
Chief I have to talk to you.
翰 进来 来看看这个
Hey Hahn. Come in. I want you to watch this.
会让你喷饭的
Let's blow an artery.
我出血了 我出血了
I'm bleeding out. I'm bleeding out.
是伊兹和丹尼·杜奎特的事
It's about Izzie Stevens and Denny duquette.
怎么斯蒂文斯还在这儿工作
How is Stevens still working here?
西雅图圣恩居然还有医院资质
How is Seattle Grace still accredited?
这件事就没有上报吗
This whole thing goes unreported?
难怪这医院只能排12名
It's no wonder this place is number 12.
你这是家什么医院呀
What kind of hospital are you running?
适可而止 爱瑞克
You want to stop right there Erica.
我要求组织医德评估小组介入调查
I want an ethics review panel assembled.
我要让大家知道斯蒂文斯干了什么
I want Stevens' role in this investigated
还有贝利 她是伊兹的上级
And Bailey's as well because she was her superior.
别这样 爱瑞克
Slow down Erica.
我的病人为此失去了一颗心脏 理查德
No. My patient lost a heart over this Richard!
这个人必须为此滚蛋 -够了
Someone is damn well gonna lose their job. - Stop!
我不打算旧事重提 这件事没有隐瞒不报的
We're not digging this up. It didn't go unreported.
他们向我报告了 是我这么处理的
It was reported to me. I dealt with it.
斯蒂文斯受到了惩罚 她已经改了
Stevens was punished. She's learned from her mistake.
她现在正在成长为一名优秀的外科医生
And she is on her way to becoming an excellent surgeon.
这就是我们医院的管理方式
That's the kind of hospital I'm running.
这件事已经尘封了
Now this issue has been laid to rest.
这是过去的事儿 我不会再挖出来
It's in the past and that's where it's gonna stay.
可对我来说不是过去的事
It is not in the past for me.
他正躺在重症室里 生命垂危
It's lying on a bed in the I.C.U. About to die.
那你的责任就是确保
Then your only responsibility is to make sure
他不会死
that doesn't happen.
手术进行得很艰难
It was a difficult surgery
特别是对她这个年龄的人
Especially at her age.
无法知道她能否好转
We're not sure how she's gonna respond.
我知道 当然
Oh sure.
等待总是最难熬的
The waiting is always the hard part.
埃德 她也许过不了今晚
Ed she might not make it through the night.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
伊兹
Iz.
你在躲着翰
You hiding from Hahn?
当然 也包括她
Sure. Her too.
麦克情况好吗
Is Mike okay?
不好 烧灼术失败
No the ablation failed.
他不愿做第二次 所以翰
And he's refusing to try again so Hahn's...
你该去找她谈谈
Um you should go talk to her.
我偷走了他的心脏 梅丽迪斯
I stole his heart Meredith.
为了丹尼 为了我自己
I stole it for Denny. I stole it for myself.
现在我们折磨他时 却要我握着他的手
And now I'm supposed to hold his hand while we torture him?
我都没法看着他
I can't even look at him.
他在这儿是我的过错造成的
It's my fault that he's here.
所以 我得躲着他
So anyway... I'm hiding.
杨 请抽吸这里
Yang suction here please.
斯隆马上来做鄂修复术了吗
Sloan's coming in for the mandibular repair?
刚才的事我很抱歉
Sorry about before.
这里每个人都爱管别人的闲事
Everybody's uh up in everybody else's business around here you know?
请你说话专业点
Better to keep things professional if you can.
你和他们一起工作
Yes. Because one minute you're working with people
然后成为朋友 甚至密友
And then you're friends with them and then you're whatever
突然有些人站出来
And then suddenly there's all this pressure
非黑即白得来评论你
To define what you are like it's all black-and-white.
非要评出个对错来
You're either this or you're that.
你知道自己老♥毛♥病又犯了是吧
You are aware that you're doing it again right?
亨特医生 咱们的病人怎样了
Dr. Hunt how's our mystery man?
很稳定 他壮得很
Still with us. He's a fighter.
不能一起去休息室活动真不爽 凯丽
Hate to be the other guy. Callie.
杨医生 我知道你更喜欢开胸
Dr. Yang I know cracking chests is more your thing
但你看我处理完他的皮肤以后
But you'd be surprised how exciting it can be
你一定会兴奋不已
When I manipulate a little skin.
杨医生 我觉得你可以离开了
Actually Dr. Yang why don't you just scrub out?
我们这里人手够了
We've got enough hands in here.
好吧
Okay.
我听说他醒了 我能进手术室吗
Oh hey. I heard he went up. Can I scrub in?
闭嘴 我没份 你也没份
Oh shut it. If I'm not in you're not in.
你好臭啊 -我洗澡了
God you stink. - I showered.
你身上一股甲醛味 就像死人的味道
You smell like formaldehyde. Why do you smell like death?
为什么你身上有死人的味道
Why do you smell like death?
好多死人啊
I see dead people.
出去 -我需要避开亨特
Get out. -I need off my Hunt case
所以给你一次机会
so in a one-time-only offer
我跟你做个交易
I'm gonna trade you
我那被打得半死的重伤病人
My beaten-to-a-pulp traumapalooza patient
换至少三具尸体
For no less than uh three of your cadavers.
快点决定
Pony up.
成交 给你三个
Deal take three.
我需要跟人呆在一起
I need to be with people--
最好是活人 不过
Preferably live people-- But whatever.
对了 阿历克斯
Alex by the way
谢谢你给我找来这些尸体
Thank you for bringing me the corpses.
你真好心
It was very sweet.
亨特和斯隆医生还在做手术
Dr. Hunt and Dr. Sloan are still operating.
你们觉得我是否
Do you think I could try--
不行
No.
看看这个 我去世的母亲教我
Hey so check this out my dead mommy taught me
一种很酷的拿刀手法
a cool way to hold these instruments.
用手掌来握 这样换刀更快些
If you palm it you can switch off faster.
你去世的母亲教你时 你能看到她吗
When your dead mommy teaches you things can you see her?
不 我是读她日记学来的
No. I'm reading her journals.
当然不会 我开玩笑的
Duh. I was kidding... obviously.
我的确见到过她一次 还有那个拆弹警♥察♥
I did see her once though and that bomb squad guy...
还有丹尼
And Denny.
今天看见的
Today?
不 我差点死了的那次
No. I was dead at the time.
有时我还能感觉到我的母亲
I still feel my mom with me sometimes.
我得退出这个病例
I gotta get off this case.
我能不能 -不能
Could I-- - No.
拜托 别在里面 拜托 别在里面
Please don't be in there. Please don't be in there.
拜托 别在里面
Please don't be in there.
翰医生 我向你道歉
Dr. Hahn I came to apologize
我能不能调离这个病例
and ask if I could please be let off your service.
不行
No.
如果我能让麦克再进行一次手术
If I can convince Mike to have another ablation
你得在他一旁陪着
You're gonna be there to see him through
看着他的眼睛
to look him in the eye
帮他渡过痛苦 你带给他的痛苦
To help him through the pain that you have caused him.
如果他死了 你也得在场
And if he dies I want you there for that too
因为是你造成的
Because you're responsible.
他决定了
He decided.
他不接受第二次手术
He won't do another procedure.
我现在去
I'm going to...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表