我总是在发火 我甚至不能呼吸
I'm pissed off all the time, so much, I can't even breathe.
但是你不能对一个疯女人发火
But you can't be pissed at a crazy chick
因为她失去理智了
For losing her mind,
所以除了你没有其他人可以让我发泄
So there's nobody else to be pissed at except you.
没有其他人
Nobody else
我们需要约法三章
We need to have rules
什么?
What?
约法三章 我们需要约法三章
Rules We--We need rules
我们怎样去处理女儿国的问题
About how we're gonna deal with the motherland.
这是块处♥女♥地
Because it's undiscovered country
但是也许
And maybe
也许这是我们所拥有的
maybe it'll be the best vacation
最棒的旅程
Either of us has ever had,
但是那很隐秘
But it's mysterious
很黑暗
and dark
需要约法三章
and there should be rules
需要一个制度
oh and And an embassy
一个合理的说辞
and a safe word.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
在
Below the
在你裤子的mason-Dixon线
below the mason-Dixon line
的下面
Of your pants
我不确定我准备好了
I'm not sure I'm ready to go there
我也没有
Me neither
在皮带之上
There's lots of undiscovered territory
还有很多未知的领域
above the belt.
我们可以慢慢来
Uh, we can take it slow.
也许... 只是...
Maybe... just...
一垒
first base?
好
Okay.
可以 谢谢你
Whew. Okay. Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
来 喝了这杯酒
Here, finish my wine.
我来看看菜单
I'm gonna look at the menu
给你点时间让血压回到正常水平
while you let your blood pressure drop back down to normal.
爱瑞克
Erica.
也许二垒也行
Maybe second base, too.
我还可以搬回车里去
I could always move back to the trailer.
不 我要你呆在这儿
No, I want you here.
我是说我也许有时会发发脾气
I mean, I may not always be so graceful about it,
但我希望你在这儿呆着
But... I want you here.
你需要放东西的空间
You need a place for your things.
这是合理要求
It's not an unreasonable request.
你可以把这个当房♥间或是办公室什么的
You can use this as your den or your office or whatever.
这是你母亲的房♥间
It's your mom's den.
她不在这儿
But she isn't here.
你在
You are.
那你呢
What about you?
你也需要空间
You need someplace,
一个能独处的地方
Someplace you can get away to.
我可以去克里斯蒂娜那儿
Well, I can always go to Cristina's or whatever.
我有个更好的主意
I think I have a better idea.
我们希望自己是无惧的
We like to think we're fearless,
渴望开辟新世界 迅速增长经验
eager to explore unknown lands and soak up new experiences,
但事实上 我们永远都会害怕
But the fact is, we're always terrified.
也许恐惧本身就是吸引我们的地方
Maybe the terror is part of the attraction.
有些人选择看恐怖电影
Some people go to horror movies.
我们切开东西 与血液为伴
We cut things open, dive into dark waters.
1977年10月13日
"October 13, 1977.
我连续三天没睡着了
I haven't slept in three days."
到了最后
And at the end of the day,
如果你有一杯酒 一个朋友 以及45分钟时间
isn't that what you'd rather hear about
这难道不是你想听的东西吗
if you've got one drink and one friend and 45 minutes?
平稳的生活很乏味
Smooth rides make for boring stories.
有些患难才是值得交谈的
A little calamity... That's worth talking about.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表