You fix that attitude of yours
你会在这里有所作为的
You could be the future of this hospital
拭目以待
The one to watch.
你行的 克莱夫
You go karev.
伊兹
Iz!
亨特让我做
Hunt's letting me do
末梢结合
The distal anastomosis on his fem-pop.
太棒了 -真了不起
That's awesome. - it's crazy.
他们还说 我会在这里有所作为
They just told me i could be the future of this hospital
我可能会成为住院医师
That i'm the resident to watch.
我是说 我不是那种...
And that's... i mean... i'm not the kinda guy who--
我仕途不顺 屡遭挫折
Like i don't rise okay? i sink to the bottom.
现在我得到了一切 得到了尊重还有你
And now i'm getting all this-- this respect and you...
你不要把时间再浪费在
You--you gotta stop wasting all your time
"X"病人这种无聊的事上
With this patient "x" crap.
阿历克斯 -我知道你喜欢教学 那很棒
Alex - i know you like teaching and that's great
可是你需要从真正的手术中
But you need to start treating real patients
诊断真正的病人
With real surgeries
因为一旦病人看到你消沉 就没戏了
Because once they see you as weak it's over.
伊兹 你会是个很好的医生
And iz you could be a great surgeon.
我们会很幸福
We could be great together.
你只是 不能再在纠结了
You just--you gotta stop screwinground
因为如果没有你陪在我身边
Because i don't want to be the future of this hospital
我不想在这里有任何作为
If you're not there with me
明白吗
Okay.
明白了
OK
阿历克斯
Alex!
怎么了
What?
你跟阿戴尔告状
You told adele on me?
主任 你不跟我说话
You stopped speaking to me sir.
我别无选择
That didn't exactly leave me many options.
我想知道 如果我为了神经科或者心脏科而放弃外科
I'd like to know would you have reacted like this
你的反应也会是这样吗
If i had left general surgery for neuro or cardio?
什么意思
I don't follow.
还是因为你觉得儿科太软弱了
Or is it because you regard peds as a soft specialty?
你就为这事不爽吗 -太可笑了
Is that what's bothering you? - oh that's ridiculous.
也许是吧 我觉得
Well maybe but it seems to me
每一次我做点什么事儿 你觉得我软弱
That every time i do something that you perceive as soft
比如说生孩子
Like having a baby
花时间看孩子
Taking some time off to see my baby
我专攻儿科 你就觉得我没前途
Specializing in babies i'm dead to you.
你想知道我是怎么想得吗 主任 -别太详细
You want to know what i think sir? -not particular.
我觉得是你自己变得软弱了 所以你害怕
I think you're scared that you've gone soft.
你把整个医院的衰退归罪与它
You blame this whole hospital's decline on it
你知道我对这事什么看法吗
And you want to know what i think about that?
反正你不会告诉我的
you don't tell me anyway
对你一点好处也没有
It's not doing you one bit of good.
说这里的外科也跟着在下滑
I mean surgeons are still dropping like dominoes Around here
也许是时候了
So maybe it's time
你该面对你软弱的一面
That you got in touch with your feminine side.
也许你需要一点软弱
Maybe you need a little soft.
你没必要让我这么没面子
You still shouldn't have ratted me out.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也很抱歉
Me too.
你 你干嘛
Wh-what are you doing?
安排我明天跟你去处理外伤 克里斯蒂娜 你
Assigning myself to trauma with you tomorrow. cristina you--
你知道我很坚强
You know i'm a big girl.
我可以处理好自己的外伤
I can handle my share of trauma.
我已经想清楚了 也决定了
And i get to decide when i've had enough.
会有许多比噩梦更可怕的东西会吓到我
It's gonna take a lot more than a bad dream to scare me off.
不只是一个噩梦
It's more than a bad dream.
我明白
I know.
我知道
i know...
我没资格要求你什么
I have no business asking you for anything.
可是我需要你的帮助
But i need your help.
帮我让德瑞克回来
I need you to bring derek back.
虽然他状况不是很好
And he's not fine.
有时候 人们只是想一个人静一静
Sometimes people just want to be left alone.
他打算求婚
He's planning to propose.
他整个星期都随身带着求婚戒指
He's been carrying around a big ring for weeks.
他并不想一个人呆着
That's not a man who wants to be left alone.
我只是觉得你应该知道
I just thought you should know.
我们机会渺茫
Yes the odds are against us
我是个扫帚星 只会给你带来伤害
I'm a one-woman wrecking ball. all i do is break you--
你的手 你的小♥弟♥弟♥ 你的朋友 你的生活
Your hand your penis your relationships your life.
我们在一起的机率只有百分之三
I'd say our survival rate is about 3%
而且 这 这很不好
And that's--that's-- that's bad.
也不是说完全没希望 我认为
But it's not nothing and--and i don't think
没到最后我们不能就放弃 因为...
That we should give up on this at least not yet because--
好吧
Okay.
小格蕾 你觉得伤害了我吗
You think you broke me little grey?
是你拯救了我
You're the one who put me back gether.
我的手
Hand.
马克
Uh mark.
有几封谢博德的邮件需要查收一下
I've got a couple of shepherd's post-ops to check in on
可是你好像喝多了
But after that you feel like a drink?
改天怎么样 约翰
How 'bout a rain check john?
是吉姆
Jim.
我叫吉姆
It's jim.
我今天过得很不错
So... i've had quite a day.
阿历克斯·克莱夫步我的后尘
Got my ass handed to me by alex karev
第二年就能成为住院医师
A second-year resident
一个害羞的外科医生
Which is humbling for a surgeon
还自称无所不知
Especially a know-it-all type-a--
我们没必要这么做 没必要装作是朋友
We don't have to do this. we don't have to be friends.
这里很大的 有那么多楼层
It's a big hospital with lots of floors
很多地方可以躲 我挺好的
Lots of places to hide and i'm perfectly okay
接下来的几年我会这么做
With doing that for the next few years
你没在听我说吗
you're not hearing
我有时候会恐慌
Sometimes i panic in the moment
我叫它犯错 我判断错了形式
And i call it wrong. i misjudge a situation.
如果你准备好了
So if you're up for it
我想约你吃晚饭
I'd like to take you to dinner.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许
Maybe?
最近事儿比较多
Yeah my schedule's kind of insane right now.
有空了我会联♥系♥你的
So i'll uh get back to you.
明天怎么样
How's uh tomorrow?
晚安 伊兹
Good night iz.
晚安
Night.
我一直在刻意保持距离
Um... i've been keeping my distance
因为你跟阿历克斯在一起
'cause you're with alex
我只是想让你知道
But i just want to let you know
我还在你身边 关心着你
I'm still here i still care.
谢谢 乔治
Thanks george.
你不想跟我说说吗
And you don't want to talk about it?
现在不想
Not yet.
好吧 晚安
Okay. good night.
安
Night.
你不怎么喜欢我 是吧
You don't like me very much do you?
没关系的
Uh-- no it's good.
没关系 因为我想跟你说点事
It's good because i need to tell you something.
我告诉你是因为我想跟别人说说
I need to tell you because i need to tell somebody
而且 你很冷血
And... and you're a robot.
你承受的了
You can take it.
说吧
Okay.
我不能在这里说 不能
I can't tell you here. i-i can't.
好吧
Okay.
我不能
I can't.
好吧
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表