有主意了吗 -你觉得怎么样
Any luck? -What do you think?
我知道你想成为第一 理查德
Look, I know you want to be number one, Richard,
但我们不能每一个慈善案例都接手
But we can't take in every charity case that comes along.oh.
这是在浪费医疗资源
It is a huge waste of resources.
你来决定 贝利医生
It's your call,Dr. Bailey.
格蕾 把玩具收起来 现在不是玩乐时间
Grey, put that away.this isn't playtime.
我不是玩 我在思考
I'm not playing.I'm thinking.
如果我们只拿出被肿瘤妨碍血液供给
What if we just took out each of the organs
的那部分器官怎么样
Where the tumor interferes with the blood supply?
同时夹住主动脉
By the time you clamp off the aorta,
你在拿其他器官冒险
You run the risk of damaging the other organs.
如果一个接一个取出呢
Even if you take them out one by one?
没那么多时间的 格蕾
You don't have the time,Grey.
如果我们制♥造♥时间呢
What about if we made the time?
贝利医生 可以把手术预告板添上了
Dr. Bailey, let's throw some stuff up on the board.
CT显示是硬脑膜下血肿
C.t. Showed a subdural hematoma.
我应该预定手术室吗 -事有轻重缓急
Should I book an o.r.? -First things first.
他的头皮血流的很凶
His scalpis bleeding like stink.
你该怎么做 -通常我会找谢博德
What do you do next? -Normally, I'd page Shepherd.
谢博德不在 你该怎么止血
Shepherd's not here. What do you do to stop the bleeding?
缝合伤口 然后包扎 -那要花两个小时
Suture the laceration,tie off the bleeders.-that'll take two hours.
看看四周你能用什么器材来止血呢
What would you use in this room to take care of this?
订书钉
Uh... Staples?
伤口在额头 你 你想让他
It's his forehead.you... You want this guy
后半辈子变成怪物吗? -皮胶
To look like frankenstein for the rest of his life?-Skin glue.
非常好 克莱夫 清理伤口 缝合吧
Excellent, Karev.clean it, close it,
然后加压包扎
And stick a pressure dressing over it.
你感觉如何 惠特先生 -不太好
How are you feeling,mister, uh, Hiott? -Not too good.
你决定怎么治疗呢
How are we gonna make Mr. Hiott feel better?
超声波发现了体液外流
The ultrasound showed free fluid.
我要带他去做CT确认一下
We'll get him to a c.t. To confirm,
他应该需要手术
But he's pretty much o.r. Bound.
非常好 那是破伤风针吗
Excellent. Is that tetanus?
你知道破伤风针的发明归功于谁吗
You know who you have to thank for the invention
斯蒂文斯
Of the tetanus shot, Stevens?
马 最初的实验对象就是马
Horses. The first experiments--done on horses.
你们将要取出她所有的腹部器官
You want to take outall of her abdominal organs--
肠 胃 所有的 -一次全取出来
Intestine, stomach,everything? -All at once?
没错
That's right.
我们会把器官放在冰上同时切除肿瘤
We'll put the orga on ice while we dissect out the tumor,
然后用人造移植来接通血管
Then reconnect the vessels using synthetic grafts
放回器官 -为什么华盛顿的
And put the organs back in. -why didn't Graham
格尔曼和费歇尔没有提出这个方案
Or Fleisher over at lake washington suggest this?
他们的医术也很精湛呀
They'rea couple of smarties.
很可能因为这样的手术从来没有过
Probably becauseit's never been done before.
风险非常大
It is extremely risky.
每一步都有可能出差错
There are any number of things that could go wrong.
我不知道 蓝迪 也许我们该继续化疗
I-I don't know, Randy.maybe we should try more chemo.
冒昧的说 begler夫人
Uh, with all due respect,Mrs. Begler,
我认为托瑞已经没有时间化疗
I don't think there's time for that.
这个手术能救活她吗
Is it gonna save her life?
这是你们最好的机会
It's your best shot...
唯一的机会
Your only shot.
那就做吧
Then do it.
好的
Okay.
贝利医生 我不是兽医
Dr. Bailey...um, I'm not a vet.
我也很珍惜在活体上
And while I can appreciate the value
磨练技艺的机会
Of practicing technique on live tissue,
可急诊室来了那么多病人
There's a multiple m.v.c.in the pit,
如果能够在人体上授课
And my education would be far better served
我将受益更多
Practicing on humans.
现在谁在看护那些猪 -我的实习生
Well, w--who's babysitting the pigs right now? -My interns.
亨特医生是要你还是实习生去照顾猪的
Did major Hunt order the internsto babysit the pigs or you?
这不是重点 -那就找到重点 我没空理会
That's not the point.-well, make it the point.i don't have time for this.
我要从一个人身上取6个器官
I'm about to take six organsout of a person.
看 这不公平 我不是懒人医生
Well, see? That--that--that's not fair.I'm not Dr. Do little.
其他动物们
The zebras and the elephants
会为此庆幸有个好医生的
are thanking their lucky stars for that.
我有问题
I have a question.
既然涉及到左肾动脉
Why aren't we taking out the kidney
为什么我们不取出肾
Since the left renal arteryis involved?
因为不这么做我们也可以清除肿瘤
Because we can remove the tumorwithout doing that,
何必多此一举
So why bother?
我还有一个问题 -说吧
I have another question. -yes?
为什么你不能直视我
Why can't you look at me?
什么
What?
你不肯看着我
You can't look at me.
你今天一整天都没有正眼看过我
You haven't been able to look at me all day.
我觉得这是你的错觉
I think you're imagining things.
我可不这么觉得
Oh. I don't think I am.
但是 如果你这么说
But, hey, if you say so.
没错 我是这么说
I do. I say so.
与其去想什么
So instead of worrying
我到底有没有看着你
About whether or not I'm looking at you,
不如集中精神来救治这个小女孩
Maybe you should concentrateon saving the 10-year-old girl
我们正要把她的内脏全取出来
That we're about to eviscerate.
格蕾医生 我们为什么要查看腹腔底部
Dr. Grey, why do we dose that down in quadrants?
这样可以让我们看清楚血管
Uh, so we can geta good luck at the vessels
以确保有足够的用来重建 -非常好
To make sure we have enough for reconstruction. -Very good.
请在这里吸一下
A little suction right in here, please.
巴切拉先生打电♥话♥找你
Mr. Begler is on the phone.
接待室问能否把电♥话♥接进来 -不行
O.r. Desk wants to know if they can put him through. No.
他坚持让你接 -我真的很忙
He's pretty insistent.and I'm pretty busy.
你能把这个举高一点吗 格蕾医生
If you could hold this up a little bit higher, Dr. Grey.
我想确保避免
I want to make sure to avoid--
这个
That.
好吧 快拿止血钳来 -麻烦再拿一个
Okay, let's get some clamps.another clamp, please.
这里 -再挂一袋血
Right there.let's hang another bag of blood.
你最好期望她的主动脉不那么脆弱
You better hope the aorta is not that friable,
否则全世界的血都用上也救不了这姑娘
Otherwise, all the blood inthe world won't save this girl.
赖恩 莱姬的脉搏是多少
Ryan, what's reggie's pulse?
真的吗 维尔布的心率有102
Really? because wilbur's at 102,
这可不太妙
and I'm pretty sure that's bad.
波波像头牛 她的心率只有52
Babe's like an ox.hers is 52.
别乱起名字
Hey, no cute names.
他们可不是宠物
They're not pets.
他们是实验对象
They're subjects.
我们要做的不是对它们深情款款
It's not our job to get all affectionate.
而是保证他们活命
It's our job to keep them alive...
那样才能让某些认为我们无能的人
So the attending who somehow thinks we're incapable
对我们无话可说
Can choke on his words at the end of the day.
所以我不想听你们叫它们维尔布或是波波
So I don't want to hear wilbur or babe.
要是你们想称呼它们
You want to call them something,
就叫它们香肠或者熏火腿吧
Call them sausage or prosciutto.
维尔布脉搏过速了
Wilbur's crashing.
什么 你做了什么
What? What did you do?
我什么也没 -我要重新开胸
I don't--i don't--i gotta reopen that thoracotomy.
把胸盘拿过来
Uh, pull that chest tray back over here.yeah.
贝利医生 -我数到3 一起移♥动♥器官
Dr. Bailey.removing the organs on three.
准备好了
Ready
1 2 3
one, two, three
很好 就这样 给我吧
Very good.all right. Let me have it.
我要中号♥和大号♥的血管环
I'll need medium and large vessel loops
好切除肿瘤 -巴切拉又来电♥话♥了
To dissect out the tumor.Mr. Begler again.
他想跟你谈谈她女儿的事
He wants to talk to you about his daughter.
我现在很忙
Well, I'm pretty busy right now.
我已经告诉过他了
I already told him that.
那再告诉他一遍 -我跟他说了18遍了
Well, tell him again.I've told him 18 times.
老大 你得去跟他们谈谈
Chief, you need to go talk to them.
嘿 是你让我管事的
Hey, you did put me in charge.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表