你在这干嘛 -在上面看
What are you doing here? - Saw it on the board.
我从没见过插♥进♥大腿的髓内杆
I've never seen an intramedullary rod put into a femur.
桶里 -对 滑车上的桶
So... bucket. - Yeah. A bucket on a pulley.
她不是在树上么
She's, uh, up in a tree right
所以她每天把粪桶放下来给她朋友
So she lowers a crap bucket to her friend every day,
倒掉 洗好 再放上食物
Who empties it, cleans it, puts food in it
然后放上去给她
And then sends it back up the tree.
感人的友情
Oh, that's friendship.
没错
Yeah.
医学院教我们
You know, they teach us in med school
不要太关心病人
How not to care so much.
我们把病人盖起来这样就看不到他们的脸
We drape the patients so we don't see their faces.
我们尝试一切方法去减少关心
We do a thousand different things to care a little less.
但你几乎疯狂地关心着 我喜欢
But you care like crazy, and i love that.
我会一直喜欢
And i'll keep loving that,
哪怕你决定向家人撒谎
Even if you decide to lie to your family.
杨 干得好
Nice work, yang.
打开包 看到蓝色标签的瓶子了吗
Open the bag. See the bottle with the blue label?
打开倒进无菌瓶里
Open it and pour it into a sterile basin
然后给欧麦利
And give it to o'malley.
对 摇晃着倒在失血部位
Okay, shake it onto the wound right over the bleeders,
多点 -这是什么
A lot of it. - What is this stuff?
我们在野外常用这个
Uh, uh, we used it in the field all the time.
这不受药品管理局认可 但它救了很多人
It's not f.d.a. approved, but it's saved a lot of lives.
当你没有时间封合
When, uh, you don't have time to stitch a guy up,
倒一些这个上去能止血
You pour some of this on, and it just holds things
直到能做手术为止
Until you get him to an o.r.
你看 它把整个伤口堵住了
oh, look at that.It's locking up the entire wound. it
让身体恢复
replicates the body'
这不是根本的治疗方法 它只能为我们争取时间
It's not a permanent solution, but it buys us some time.
血压在上升 情况稳定了
B.p. is going up. he's stabilizing.
好神奇啊
Magical.
我有感觉你会好起来的
I think it's gonna be fine.
我觉得那些肿块会变得非常小
I think those mets are gonna be just teeny tiny.
是转移灶 妈妈
It's, uh, mets, mom. mets.
大都会 打棒球的大都会队吗
Mets? like baseball?
是的 大都会队
Yeah, like baseball.
好了 好消息 非常好的消息
Okay, uh, good news. great news.
几乎没有癌细胞了
The cancer's practically gone.
看来你的直觉蛮准的 斯蒂文斯太太
It looks like your psychic was right, mrs. stevens.
毕竟我们治疗及时
Looks like we caught it early after all.
谢谢 感谢上帝
Oh, thank you, god! thank you.
我的宝贝啊
Oh, my baby.
耶♥和♥华♥ 玛利亚 约瑟夫
Jesus, mary and joseph,
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
还有谢谢你
Oh, thank you! oh.
谢谢 实在太感谢了
Thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you.
我就知道你会好的
But i knew it.
对吧
Didn't i?
我就知道
I knew it.
因为你是我的蟋蟀
I knew because you're my cricket.
你不会有事的
Nothing can happen to you.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, mom.
我也爱你 我的小女孩
Oh, i love you, too, my baby girl.
我很爱很爱你
I love you so, so much.
天啊 你看我 又脏又乱的
God, look at me. i must be a mess.
我要去整理一下 好吗
Well, i'm gonna go clean up, okay?
然后呢 然后我要给杰德
And then, uh, and then i'm gonna call jade...
和诺里斯太太报个好消息
And mrs. norris, too.
他们都被我弄得担心死了
I got them all so worried. oh.
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
转移灶是萎缩了一些
The mets have shrunk some,
但是有新的出现
But there are new mets, too--
在小肠里发现几个新的转移灶
Several new mets in the small bowel.
不能手术切除咯
No surgery, then.
我打算做手术
Oh, i'm gonna operate.
我会尽我所能把它们都切除
I'm going to take out absolutely everything i can,
我会竭尽全力的
Be as aggressive as i can,
把他们都拿出来 好吗
And then we'll take it from there. okay.
很好
Okay.
你应该吸取教训
You just have to give her some room.
给她留点空间
You two have history。
我道歉了
i apologized.
我知道 但是她已经受不了了
I know, and it's loaded.
他一直在对我尖叫说我不是她父亲
she keeps yelling at me that i am not her father
是的 我不是
Well, i'm not.
我只是爱上了她的母亲
I fell in love with her mother. that's all i did.
她妈妈一直都没有忘记过你
Her mother never got over you.
她也没有打算
And she's not gonna
好了 这是我的错
well, that's not my fault.
人谁无过啊 况且我当时还年轻
Look, i was young. lots of people have affairs.
他们会有做错事 但是他们不会
They have affairs, and they don't--
你看 我离开艾利之后她做的事情
Look, what ellis did after i left?
那该算在她头上
That's on ellis.
我只是在努力经营医院
And i'm trying to run a hospital here.
她已经尽力了 理查
She's doing the best she can, richard.
显然她尽的力还不够 如果其他住院医生
Well, her best isn't good enough. if any other resident--
如果有住院医生像她今天这样糟的话
If any other resident pulled the crap she did today...
我是因为看在你的面子上才没有炒她
She is still here because of my history with you.
这就是唯一的原因
That's it. that's the only reason.
你一直在说你不是她的父亲 但是
You keep saying you're not her father, but--
好了 你知道吗 我们说了这么久
Okay, you know what? since we're talking,
你是我认识的人中最专业的最冷静的人
You're the most professional guy i know, most levelheaded,
但你一谈到梅瑞狄斯·格蕾就完全失去理智
Except when it comes to meredith grey.
你给我的感觉糟透了
You gave me hell.
你知道 你不再是院长的样子
You know, you weren't gonna give me chief
因为我跟梅瑞狄斯·格蕾一起
Because i was dating meredith grey.
你就告诉她戒指的事情
You told her about the ring.
你让她到树林去带我回来
You sent her out to the woods to bring me back.
这不是在经营医院
That's not running a hospital.
你叫她到你办公室去试礼服
You paged her to your office to try on dresses.
你今天又让她去烦撒切尔的事
You paged her again today for thatcher.
你跟她的关系太复杂了
You have history with her.
你一直都在说你不是他的父亲
You keep saying that you're not her father.
但你所做的 表明你关心她的家庭
But the way you act? you consider her family.
不管值得与否
For what it's worth...
怎么了
What happened?
亨特太神了
hunt is incredible.
那人本该救不活的 17颗子弹啊
The guy shouldn't be alive. 17 bullets.
他现在只有一个肺和一个肾
He has one lung. he's got one kidney left.
格蕾医生 -梅瑞狄斯
Dr. grey. meredith.
我为我之前说过的话跟你道歉
I'm sorry for the way i spoke to you earlier.
格蕾医生 -梅瑞狄斯 不要
Dr. grey. meredith, don't.
我知道我越界了 我也知道
I know i was out of line, and i know
我不能想象你们经历了什么
I can't possib imagine what you've been through.
但我知道关于你女儿的故事不应该是这样的
But i also know that this cannot be your daughter's story--
她为了保护妈妈而射击了爸爸17枪
That she shot her dad 17 times to protect her mom,
而你却选择跟他一起
And you went back to him.
你应该在你们两个还能改变的时候
You have to change her story
改变她的故事 改写她的人生
While you still have a chance, for both of you.
为了她 为了你的小女孩
But for her, but for your little girl...
你应该要改写她的人生
You have to change her story.
我会收拾一下离开的
I'll pack my stuff.
她失血过多 但是她的情况稳定下来了
She lost a lot of blood, but she's stable now.
他们该知道的
They weighed the cost.
什么
I'm sorry?
他们宁愿把她杀了
They weighed the cost of killing her
也不肯让她住在树上
Over letting her stay up there.
后来他们就用推土机
And then they got a bulldozer
把树推到让她下来
And they knocked her out of a tree.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表