外科医生的生活总是一团糟
Surgeons are all messed up.
我们是屠夫 日子一团糟 却又嗜刀
We're butchers, messed-up knife-happy butchers.
先生 要在她病房♥给你准备张卡片吗
Sir, would you like a card set up for you in her room?
我们在病人身上动刀 我们接着活下去
We cut people up. We move on.
看着我们的病人死去 我们照样活下去
Patients die on our watch. We move on.
不用 我是这里的医生
No. I'm a doctor here.
我们造成伤痛 也忍♥受伤痛
We cause trauma. We suffer trauma.
等等
Wait.
就是这里
And here it comes.
我们无暇担心流血 死亡
We don't have time to worry about how all the blood, and death,
各种琐事会如何影响我们
and crap really makes us feel.
就该这样一边喝着小酒
This is how you went wine
一边连看两小时的高级冠状动脉手术
By watching two hours straight advanced coronary artery.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina?
没事吧
Everything OK?
克里斯蒂娜 欧文
Christina! Owen!
凌晨三点
Three in the morning.
克里斯蒂娜 最好是要紧事
Christina, this better be good...
凯丽
Callie.
什么 他做了什么
What? He what?
是我 克里斯蒂娜
It's me. Christina.
出什么事了
What's going on?
欧文一脸沮丧 凯丽惊声把我叫来
Owen's out there upset. Callie was screaming.
视敏度没问题
没有淤斑
No petechia
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事 没事 没事 -天哪 你的脖子
I'm Fine, I'm fine, I'm fine. - Oh, my god. your neck!
我去宰了他 -不要
I will kill him. - No.
只是噩梦 他做噩梦来着
It was a nightmare. He had a nightmare.
克里斯蒂娜 开开门吧
Christina, please.
她没事吧 我想知道她有没有事
She all right? I just need to know if She is all right.
不能开
No. No. No. No.
克里斯蒂娜 不许开
Christina. No.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我不知道我怎么了 我
I don't know what happened. I'm ...
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what happened.
对不起
I'm sorry.
看着我 -对不起 我...
Look at me. - I'm sorry I...
看着我
Look at me.
我没事
I'm fine.
看见没 我没事的
See? It's OK.
你当时睡着了 没事的 听见没
You were asleep. It's OK. OK?
没事了 没事了
It's OK. It's OK.
对不起 -没事 我知道的
I'm sorry. - It's OK. I know.
没事 你当时睡着了 没事了
It's OK. You were asleep. It's OK...
没事了
It's OK.
没事了 没事了
It's OK. It's OK.
咖啡来了
Here's coffee.
别这样 我不喜欢这样
No. I don't like this.
今天是你回医院的第一天
Today is your first day back to the hospital.
今天 伊兹才是重点
Today is about Izzie.
你得给她做脑手术
You have to operate on her brain.
你有天赋
You have a gift.
你行的
And you can do this.
出发前我先洗个澡
I'll get a shower before I go there.
德瑞克 你回来了
Derek, you back
感谢上帝 你回来了
Thank God you are back
会很好 你会没事的
The work fine you'll be fine
如果你回到OR时会这样做
if you do when you step back into the OR
你回家去梅雷迪思的其他事情怎么样
How's everything else you're going home to Meredith
是的
Yeh
你穿了件高领毛衣
You're wearing a turtleneck
你白大褂里穿了件高领毛衣
A turtleneck under your scrubs.
恶心死了
It's ugly.
但不及你拥抱他恶心
Not as ugly as the fact you hugged him.
你居然拥抱他 -我听到了 做事吧
you hugged him. - I get it. Hear you. Let's move on.
高领毛衣不舒服
Turtlenecks aren't OK.
你不舒服 你男朋友也不舒服
You're not OK, and your boyfriend's not OK.
你男朋友没问题吧 -什么
Is your boyfriend OK? - What?
今天做脑手术他没问题吧
To be cutting into brains today.
他真没事了吗 -当然没事
Is he OK to be back? - Yes. Of course.
德瑞克没事
Derek is fine.
我目睹他手术失败的 记得吗
I was there for his carnage in the OR. Remember?
今天不是普通病人
This isn't just any patient today.
是伊兹啊
This is Izzie.
乔治
George. Hey.
你怎么没去
I'm surprised you're not...
伊兹今天不是有个大会诊吗
I mean isn't there a big presentation happening with Izzie?
就在这里
Yes, there is
她怎么了?
How was she?
我不知道
I don't know
我竟然不知道她病了
I didn't even know she was sick.
克里斯蒂娜告诉了贝利 贝利才告诉了我
Bailey told me after Christina told her.
伊兹相信克里斯蒂娜
Izzie trusted Christina.
我却被蒙在鼓里
I was the very last to know.
我觉得伊兹并不是要
Well, I'm sure Izzie wasn't trying...
我不想谈这件事了
I don't even want to talk about it anymore.
我现在只想工作
What I wanna do is work.
你有病房♥要查吗
You have any room on your service?
有 有三个要做髋关节置换 -谢谢
Yeah. I have three hip replacements on ?? - Thank you.
你们三个
You three.
我知道你们来这的原因
OK. I understand why you're here.
我了解你们想帮忙
I know you wanna help.
今天我是她的住院医生
I will be the resident on her case today.
我会给她做术前准备
I will be preping her for surgery.
如果你们要进这间病房♥
And if you going into that hospital room today,
只能以朋友的身份
You'll do so as her friends.
伊兹需要朋友陪伴
Izzie needs her people around her.
她需要你们告诉她 一切都会好的
She needs you tell her everything will be fine.
她需要你们握着她的手
She needs you hold her hands.
她需要的是你们 不是医生 明白吗
She needs you. Not more doctors. Understood?
太好了 我们开始吧
Great. Let's get started.
如你所知 你患有转移性黑素瘤第四期
As you know, you have stage iv metastatic melanoma.
接下来的几周 会安排你
We have a lot of surgeries and a lot of procedures
做很多手术和检查
lined up for you over the next few weeks.
我们发现肿瘤已扩散至肝脏
We've seen evidence of METS on your liver
所以我和贝利医生会切除之
So one of those surgeries Dr. Bailey and I will resect them.
我们也让产科的帕克医生加入
We also lined up Dr. Parker from O.B. to
获取尽量多的健康卵子
harvest as many healthy eggs as she can
再开始放疗
before you undergo any radiation.
没错 还要考虑小孩
Right. Babies.
动手术前你想要这么做就跟我说一声
You just leave me a word before if you wanna
但今天先要去除你颞叶中的肿瘤
But our priority today is to address the temporal lobe mets on your brain.
必须尽快去除
I'm surprised we need to catch it soon.
此肿瘤会引起头痛 抽搐
This kind of thing can cause headaches and seizures.
以及严重的幻觉
and intense hallucinations.
如果我能把肿瘤除尽 幻觉就会消失
But hopefully delusion has cleared much since I can remove it all.
你们讲完了吗
Are you people done?
接下来四周 你会做三次大手术
Over the next four weeks, you're slated for three major surgeries.
七次门诊检查
Seven out-patient procedures.
这还仅仅针对已发现的肿瘤
That's just for the METS we've already found
我们可能还会发现更多
And all likelihood we will find more
这意味着 你可能会经历更多的手术
Which means we may have to cut into you more
现在起 你要有所准备
You may get used to the idea now.
我会负责你所有的放疗
I'll be adiministering all your radiation
化疗和免疫治疗
chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
治疗具有侵袭性
The treatment will be agressive.
过程不会好受 你应有所心理准备
It would be harsh. You should prepare yourself.
我会监察你的所有手术过程
I will be overseeing all your procedures,
包括今天谢博德医生将进行的手术
Including today's with Dr. Shepherd.
也就是说 现在起这间屋里每个人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表