真是搞不懂 我只是... 搞不懂
I don't get it.I just--I don'T.
我也不想否定你
I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt,
真不明白Hunt看中你哪点
and I j--I don't get what hunt sees in you,
更不明白Izzie看上你哪点
and I sure as hell don't understand what izzie sees.
闭嘴 是我尝试接受你
Oh, shut up.I'm the one who's tried.
Izzie喜欢过你 所以我才尝试
Izzie likeyou, so I've tried.
我想给你最起码的尊敬
I've tried to find one little ounce of respect for you,
但你却把病人弄丢了
but you're the one who lost this guy.
你觉得他有自杀倾向 却没看好他
You thought he was suicidal, and you turned your back.
这不是我的错 我受够你了 O'malley
That's not on me.I'm done with you, o'malley.
我再也不会尊重你了
I'm done trying to respect you.I'm done.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
进行了创伤生命支持 但他...
We did A.T.L.S.Protocol, but he's, uh, he'S...
插了双边胸管 但他还是流血不止
we inserted bilateral chest tubes, but he kept on bleeding out.
心跳减慢 我们给了他阿托品
Then he started bradying down, so we pushed atropine.
失去生命体征后我们开胸
I opened his chest when we lost vitals
发现了断裂不平的肋骨
and found the jagged edge of a rib
肋骨压到突出的大动脉 我用了夹钳
protruding into his ascending aorta, so I attacheda clamp,
然后有了微弱的心跳
and I'm getting some faint heart activity.
你安排好手术室了吗?
You got an O.R.Lined up?
二号♥手术室 - 干得好 O'malley 消毒上台吧
O.R.Two. -Good work, o'malley.Scrub .
主动脉看起来... - 行了 Karev
His, uh, aorta was looking pretty-- -we got it, karev.
我们应该做个中窝开颅术
we should do a middle fossa craniotomy approach.
这儿用金刚钻
Let's get some diamond burrs inere, please.
不用麻烦了 之前我就让他们准备了
Don't bother.I ordered them before we started.
手术室外 我可能不值得信任
I may be irresponsible and untrustworthy out there,
但在这里不是
I'm not in here.
我从来没说过你不值得信任
I never said you were untrustworthy.
你在Lexie身边树了围墙
You put the berlin wall up around lexie.
Meredith叫我这么做的
Well, meredith asked me to.
如果你在意一个人
That's what people do when someone
就会照那个人说的去做
they care about asks them to do something--
你应该照做
they do it
所以我叫你别接近Lexie
which is what you should've done when I asked you to stay away from lexie...
还有Addison 就那事而言
or addison, for that matter.
又来了 Addison 你就会旧事重提
Oh, here we go.Addison-- the only note he can ever play.
我本来打算向你道歉
You know, I was going to apologize for decking you
因为我很内疚
'cause I felt bad.
但现在
But now
我决定好好回想这些旧事
I'm just gonna play it over and over again in my head and really enjoy it.
见鬼 血是从翼静脉丛喷出来的
oh, hell.It's coming from the pterygoid plexus.
给我4号♥缝线 - 给我4号♥缝线
Give me a 4-0 vicryl, pl-- get me some 4-0 vicryl. -Get me the 4-0 vicryl.
夹钳
Get me a clamp.
我受够了
you know what?I'm done.
我放弃
I give up.
即使我没有爱上小Grey
If I hadn't fallen for little grey
你还是会找其他茬
you would've found some otherreason not to respect me.
你总是这样
You always have.
对你来说
To you
我总是你的帮助对象
I'm always gonna be the charity case the shepherds had to take in.
我控制住了出血点 - 你已经缝上了?
I got the bleeder. -You threw the stitch already?
是的
yeah.
你知道Grey医生在哪吗?
do you know where Dr. Grey is?
不知道 要我呼她吗?
No.Do you want me to page her?
不用 没关系
No, that's okay.
谢谢
thank you.
你拿着牵引器 好么?
Mm- will you hold the retractor, please?
他需要3号♥普理灵缝线 和聚四氟乙烯移植体
He'll need 3-0 prolene and a gore-tex graft.
我来准备
I'll get it ready.
你很擅长这个
You're good at this.
总是能先想到要做什么
You're thinking ten steps ahead of what you're doing.
不是所有人都能做到这一点
Not many people can do that.
而且情况越糟 你越冷静
And the hairier things get, the calmer you get.
这不是能学到的 而是种天赋
That's not something you learn.It's something you're wired with.
你选择专业了吗?
You chosen your specialty yet?
没有 先生 - 选外伤科
No, sir. -It's trauma.
不好意思 你要带Torres医生回家?
I'm--I'm sorry.You want to take Dr. Torres home?
我知道我女儿是资深住院医生
Now I recognize that, uh, my daughter's a senior resident
她的成长有你的心血
and you've invested in her education.
我很乐意开张支票
I'm happy to write out a check
给你们医院 金额随你说
for whatever amount as a donation to your hospital.
作为交换条件
In exchange
我希望你能把她转到 迈阿密的圣玛丽医院
I would ask you to transfer her to st.Mary's in miami.
谢谢你这么大方 但恕我冒昧
Uh, I appreciate the offer, sir, but, uh, with all due respect,
你的女儿是成年人了
your daughter is a grown woman.
她知道你来找我谈话吗?
Does she know you're here?
你没有孩子吧?
you don't have children, do you?
没有
No, no. No, I don't.
你肯定没有
No, you don't, no.
因为如果你有...
Because if you did...
就不会说"女儿已经成年了"
"your daughter's a grown woman"
这话一点意义都没有
I mean, that-- that means nothing.
她是我的孩子
She's my child.
就像血管里流淌的血液一样
It's like blood running through your veins.
那种感觉不会消失 永远不会
You don't outgrow it, it never goes away--
爱他们
the love
保护他们不受任何伤害
the need to protect them from everything-- from everything--
甚至不允许他们伤害自己
even fromthemselves.
他们长大后 搬出去住 变成了
They grow up, they move out, they change,
连你也不认识的人
become people you don't even recognize,
他们自己拿主意
make decisions...
我是说...
I mean...
他们认为你不够爱他们
and they think you don't love them
因为你不了解
because you don't understand,
但恰好相反
but it's the opposite.
恰好相反
See, it's the opposite.
你为了他们去奋斗
You fight for them, always.
你从不投降
You never surrender.
当孩子有危险时 你从不投降
When your child is on the line, you never surrender.
我给8个机构打了电♥话♥
I called eight organizations
他们有紧急资金提供给候选人
and they have a wait list for emergency funds.
我不知道怎么办 我不知道
I don't know what to do. I just--I don't know--
Smithson先生 不要再做了
Mr. Smithson, it's time to stop now.
也许只要我们去机场
Maybe if we just go to the airport
他们就会让我们登机的
they'll let us on a flight.
为了生病的孩子 他们会同意的
I mean, people do things like that, right? For a sick child, they'll--
Smithson先生 - 不要
Mr. Smithson-- -no!
不要叫我放弃
Please don't make me stop, okay?
不要叫我放弃
Please don't make me stop.
我也不想放弃
I wouldn't want to stop either
但Jessica不行了 Matt
but Jessica is terminal, Matt.
再过一会 她心脏就要停止跳动了
In a few minutes, her heart is going to stop.
我可以给她做心脏复苏
Now I can-- I can pump her chest
给她各种各样的药
push all sorts of medicines,
我可以给她呼吸机
I can put her on a ventilator
因为她再也不能自己呼吸了
'cause she'll no longer be able to breathe on her own,
但即使这样 她还是会死的
but even with all of that, she's going to die.
最后握住她的手的人
And the last person who will have had her hands on her,
最后呵护她的人
who will have been able to touch her
可以是我或别的护士
well, it's gonna be me or--or a nurse.
但也可以是你
Or it could be you...
因为你不会希望错过这个时刻
'cause you don't want to miss this.
接下来 她需要她的爸爸
This next part-- she needs her daddy for this part.
爸爸...
daddy...
我们去墨西哥吗
are we going to mexico?
是的
yes
我们要去墨西哥
We're going to mexico...
那里有湛蓝的天空
where the sky is "blue" blue...
银白色的沙滩
and the sand is white...
海水清澈见底
and the water is so clear that you can see all the way to the bottom.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表