除非 除非她被炒鱿鱼 她没有被炒吧 不是吗
U-Unless she a was fired. She wasn't fired, was she?
她不会回来了 -你怎么会知道
She's not coming back. -You don't know that.
她确实知道
She kinda does.
怎么会
How?
因为她不
Because she doesn't...
看 这只是太
Look, it's just too...
我们吵架了
We had a fight.
拜托 梅瑞狄斯和我经常吵架
Oh, please. Meredith and I fight all the time.
我们还是一起工作
We still work together.
翰又不是你女朋友什么的
It's not like Hahn was your girlfriend or something.
天啊
Oh, my god.
她是你的女朋友
She was your girlfriend?
听着 我们还没
Look, we hadn't...
确认这段关系
Figured it all out.
等等 那么你现在是个拉拉了
Wait, so are you a lesbian now?
我不知道 也许你就拉拉过一回
I don't know. Maybe you were a once-Bian.
或者两回 管它呢 反正结束了
Or a twice-Bian. Whatever. It's over.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
她没事 别烦她
She's fine. Leave her alone.
我发现钛金矿了
I hit the titanium mother lode.
拜托 认真的吗
Oh, come on. Really?
莱西
Hey, Lexie.
最近怎么样
How are you?
一切顺利吗
Is, uh, everything going okay?
为什么问 有人说什么了吗 说我怎么样了吗?
Why, did somebody say something, like I was doing something?
不 我只是 你知道的
No, I'm just, uh, you know, as, uh,
我是以一个亲人的角度关心你
I'm asking as a person who's sort of related to you
最近有没有什么烦心事
if there's anything bothering you--
这么说这完全不是老板或住院医生或上级
So this is completely not as a boss or a resident or a superior keeping an eye
监视我作为一个学员在医院的表现
On what I do as a student in this program?
不不 我只是个有爱心的人 我只是想知道
No, no, I'm just a compassionate person, and I'm just wondering
你是否已经将悲伤痛苦转化为个人残缺
if you're channeling your tragic pain into, uh, self-Mutilation.
你是个能自残者吗 -不
Are you a secret cutter? -No.
小格蕾 托瑞斯医生在创造
Little Grey, Torres is, uh,
一项在病人身上使用最多钛条的世界纪录
Trying to set a world record for most titanium rods used in one patient.
参加吗
You in?
小格蕾
Little Grey?
小格蕾 大格蕾
Little Grey. Big Grey.
这是我区分你们两个的方式
That's how I tell you two apart.
好的 我参加 我马上就来
Yeah, I'm in. I'll just be a minute.
你的人就不能让我安静的死去吗
Can't you people let a guy die in peace?
你的器官在衰竭
Your, uh, vitals are slipping.
我不会向你撒谎 这很糟糕
I'm not gonna lie to you. That's not good.
我遇到过更糟的
I been through worse.
是的 我可以想象到
Yeah, I imagine you have.
别这样
Oh, don't get like that.
别像在看一个有着神秘过往的悲剧英雄
Don't look at me like I'm some tragic hero with a secret past.
你是有故事的人
You have a story.
我们都是有故事的人
We all have a story.
我的生活发生了转折
I took a turn in my life.
我却连接不上
And I couldn't connect.
我迷失了
I lost...
我连接不上
I couldn't connect.
我的生活 一转折
My life, it took a turn and...
我就回不去了
And I just couldn't turn it back.
伙计们 我们需要关门几天
Guys, we need to shut down for a few days.
有人开始怀疑我们了
People are starting to get suspicious.
有人问我是不是自残
I was accused of being a secret cutter.
那就穿长袖衣服
So wear long sleeves.
我没发现我们邀请了新人加入
Oh, I didn't realize we were inviting more people here.
你在开玩笑吗 实习生的秘密小社会
Are you kidding? A secret intern society?
我对这个可没兴趣
I'm all over that.
我仍然觉得我们应该少冒险
Well, I still think we need to take fewer risks.
少冒险
Fewer risks?
拜托 门口有人把守
Come on. You got a guard at the door.
现在给三处伤口缝合使用局部麻醉
You're using more local anesthetic for three
接下来你就可以晋升去做胸管了
Sutures than you would upstairs for a chest tube.
听着 我知道你们这么做是为了练技术
Look, I get that you're doing all this to learn new skills,
但是如果放不开胆 你也就能学到这么多
But you're only gonna learn so much by being careful.
事实上 我不同意
Uh, actually, I would disagree.
我觉得唯一安全的方法
I think the only safe way to...
谁想帮我缝合
Who wants to stitch me up?
你要告诉我死神和阎王的故事了吗 -不
Are you gonna tell me about death and die? -Nope. B
但是我为了你和莱西讲话了噢
But I did talk to Lexie for you.
现在我需要你为我做点事 -什么事
And now I need you to do something for me. -What's that?
我要你去警告马克 让他的小斯隆离小格蕾远点
I need you to tell Mark to keep his little Sloan out of little Grey.
他勾引你
Is he hitting on you?
不 不是我的小格蕾 是莱西的小格蕾
No, not my little Grey. Lexie's little Grey.
我不清楚她发生了些什么
I don't know what's going on with her,
但她最不需要的就是斯隆和她上♥床♥
But the last thing she needs is Sloan going all man-Whore on her.
所以你要去警告他离小格蕾远点 -好的
So you need to tell him to step away from little Grey. -All right.
我会尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
小格蕾 德里克 小格蕾
Little Grey, derek. Little Grey.
她有没有
Did she, uh...
向你告别
She say good-Bye to you?
没
Nope.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我看起来像没事吗
Do I look okay?
我觉得还行啊
You look great.
那我还好
Then I'm okay.
看来...
So...
需要9天时间 做祭奠以摆脱心魔?
There's a 9-Day ritual to undo a haunting?
应该从9日祭奠开始
It starts with a 9-Day ritual.
你真的要浪费9天时间来干这事吗
Are you really gonna waste nine days on this?
斯蒂文斯医生 -怎么了
Dr. Stevens. -Yes.
为什么你对魔鬼的事这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in my haunting?
能否...
Can...
能否让魔鬼来...
Can ghosts do things...
让他们来你身边干点什么
I mean, can they make things happen in your life?
我有两个病例联♥系♥到一起了
I've had two cases with two patients in a row
他们让我想起了我去世的未婚夫
that have really reminded me of my dead fiance
他也是做L-vad心脏移植手术 魔鬼能否帮我
Heart transplants and l-Vads and, Could he be doing that?
帮我把他们带到我身边来
Could he be bringing them to me?
伊兹 别这样
Izzie, come on.
他现在就在这儿吗 你的心魔
Is he here right now, your ghost?
我不想这么问 但是...
I... I hate to ask, but...
你不希望我参与你的手术
Oh, you don't want me in your surgery.
不是我认为 你有什么问题
It's not that I think there's something wrong with you.
只是我不希望我手术室里 还有别的魔鬼
It's just I don't need any extra ghosts in my operating room.
米勒先生
Mr. Miller.
你就不能让我安静会儿吗
What do you have to do get a little peace and quiet here
你感到疲倦是因为你失血过多
The fatigue you're feeling is from the blood loss.
而你感到恶心 晕眩
The queasiness, the dizziness
是因为你正因失血 而慢慢走向死亡
It's because you're slowly bleeding to death.
干嘛 你在吓唬他吗 -不
What, are you trying to scare him? -No.
我要确定他究竟要自杀 还是在抗挣
Trying to ascertain whether he's suicidal or just defeated.
米勒先生 你在街上活下来了 我知道你很坚强
Mr. Miller, you survived in streets, I know you're a fighter
这不代表我很坚强
That doesn't make me a fighter.
运气好罢了
It makes me lucky.
你抗挣了多久 10年 20年
How long you been out there, 10 years, 20?
你不在监狱里 你也没死
You're not in jail, you're not dead.
那不是运气好 你是个智者
That's not luck. You're smart.
聪明点 好好善待你自己
You gotta be smart to take care of yourself on your own.
我想是的
I guess.
米勒先生 你这样拒绝动手术
This, what you're doing right now, Mr.Miller, refuse surgery
就很不明智
It's not smart.
离这儿不远有个康复中心
There's a rehab center not too far from here.
能用医疗保险 你可以去那里
Medicare takes care of it. You could stay there.
有吃有喝 睡得舒服
Food, bed, long as you need.
让我们做手术吧
Just let us operate.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表